Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:27 pm

Money transfer scam.

Greetings,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Header:

Received: from [197.239.81.7]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:20:19 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings,
Reply-To: mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com
Message-ID: <96a02caabbcbf7b333b35fc5532db687@ihx.info>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.14

Originating IP: 197.239.81.7
Originating ISP: Orange
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear Friend,

I acknowledge with a big thanks receipt of your message and appreciate your willingness to accept this investment project.

In furtherance of my proposal. I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum of the investment funds($27,500.000.00) after the release of the funds to your bank account, whilst you will assist me buy a family house for me and my children in your country. In addition you will help me invest and manage a sizable part of my share in a profitable investment. The profit would be shared as stipulated below or negotiated when we meet.

After the investment projects have been successfully established under your management, this is how the investment annual future profit sharing ratio shall be, you are entitled of 10% annual future profit sharing ratio, 15% annual future profit will be set aside to run the investment annual expenses while 75% annual future profit will be for me as an investor and the principal amount (the investment capital) will not be touched.

I will sincerely assure you that this project is legal and legit and you are dealing with a woman of high personality, A woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no belief in disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

However, I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and a high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed by dealing with you in person. More Details of me herewith stated below:

1)My Full Name: Aisha Muammar Gaddafi
2)Date of Birth: 25th December,1976
3)Hometown: Sirte
4)Place of Birth: Tripoli
5)Nationality: Libyan
6)Profession: lawyer (i studied law at Paris Diderot University)
7)Sex: Female
8)Marital Status: a widow
9)The Name of my Children: Hannibal,Muhammad and Safiya.
10)Height: 5ft,8inch
11)You can know about my family through the BBC news links below: http:/ /www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059
The Gaddafi clan: Where are they now? - BBC News
A year after the capture and violent death of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on 20 October 2011, what has happened to his remaining family and members of his inner circle?
http:/ /www.bbc.com

I can not tell you all about me in writing, reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this transaction given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me as the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum in this Country; Burkina Faso.

I need to know your brief and precise details of your business/investment Plans, and by doing that you should tell me your ability and experience to handle the investment project in the area you have better knowledge of how to invest, where to invest and what to invest. I need you to provide me the below answer to guarantee your ability of handling this project:

1) Can you handle this project?
2) Have you been into business before?
3) If, YES, what type of business are you dealing with?
4) I need you to explain briefly to me your business experiences either in the PAST or PRESENT.

If you do not have business/investment experience I have listed the following sectors below, you will need to consider the one you know we can establish in your country:

a) Investing in Academic Sector;
b) Real Estate management;
c) Hotel Management/Tourism;
d) Stock Management;
e) Hospital Management;
f) Commercial Agriculture;
g) Dealing on Oil and Gas;
i) Purchasing and Supplying of Gold
j) Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your country.
k) Distribution of food supplements and wellness products;
l) Manufacturing of different industrial products;
m) Commerce;
n) Personal, private and business financial/services;
o) Logistics services;
p) Development of e-services and software for third party use

More importantly as i have explained above, For security reasons and given my status, I wouldn't want this matter to be discussed over the phone because i am under strict asylum regulations facing stringent conditions and being under tight surveillance watch by the Government of this country, in addition to my explanation, i am under restriction of the followings; not making political statement, not interfere in Libyan affairs, not having access to social media network, prevented from making or receiving calls both local and international, i was imposed of a stringent traveling ban and my family members/Friends were all stopped from coming to visit me.

These conditions imposed on me have limited my access as a refugee to handle the investment project, knowing that any investment project established under my name attracts surveillance of the highest level by the Western Governments and My Father's political Enemies which probably may end up putting the established investment into a possible confiscation. To guarantee success over the release of the investment funds, you must keep this project to yourself and no account must this be disclosed to anyone because it is confidential and classified. If you accept this condition we are sure of achieving this project and In order to forge ahead with this project you will have to provide your personal information so we can proceed further with the project fund release to your account.

1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number............

As soon as I receive the above required information we shall proceed. Attached herewith are my photos, I humbly enjoin you to handle this transaction and information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal.

Best Regards
Yours project Partner Aisha
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:38 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrsaishaalqaddafi9@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello Dear Friend

Thank you very much for sending your details. I appreciate the time and effort you will dedicate to this assistance. Honestly, I am currently facing difficulties and depression here in a refugee camp, and I wish the investment funds will be released to you as soon as possible so that I can leave this prison called refugee camp to meet you in your country for the investment project.

Having received your information confirming your interest and willingness to manage the investment project. I am happy to work with you. I'll tell you more about me and what my life is like right now as we go along. I believe in you and put all my trust in you. I believe that with your kind understanding and efforts, we can achieve success in a short time.

I hope you diligently read my previous message where I was clear about the asylum restrictions imposed on me. For this fund to be released, I will not be able to communicate with the Bank myself because I am under close surveillance by the Libyan government and also constrained by the law of this country. I am placed under strict protection and observation, any transaction carried out in my name will be exposed to dangers and will eventually be placed in confiscation. I have already concluded with the Bank of Africa (BOA) holding the investment funds and have also informed them about you as an investment partner and I am sure they are waiting to hear from you. As a partner, I would like you to contact the banking service responsible for processing this transaction for the smooth transfer of the investment fund to your account.

Please keep the release of funds and this project very confidential as the Libyan government has no idea where the investment funds have been deposited and they have managed to freeze our family accounts from different countries. Indeed, they have done more harm to my family to such an extent that our family's major assets and funds were permanently confiscated and it was a conspiracy plan with the US government and the European Union. My late father's property worth over a billion euros seized in Italy. For more knowledge read the news and you will understand what I am telling you: https:/ /www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/28/gaddafi-assets-seized-italy

I helped you write an application letter that you will use to contact the bank and request the release of investment funds into your account. Please send the letter to the Bank of Africa (BOA) and feel free to notify me as soon as you receive a response from them for further guidance to avoid any mistakes.

You Should Contact The Bank By Email Below:
info-boabfaso@financier.com and phone +22669954490

BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé Lamizana
01 BP 1319 - Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso
Call: +22669954490
Email: info-boabfaso@financier.com

Attn: Mr. Faustin AMOUSSOU (Bank Director)

RE: AN APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS STATED BELOW

I, ....................From Nationality Of ............. The Investment Partner To Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi. The Only Daughter To Libyan President Late Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi Who Died On 20th October 2011 From the Hands of National Transitional Council Forces(Rebel Fighters). I Have Been Nominated to be an investment partner reliable to Handle The Transaction And set up an Investment project with the Funds On Behalf Of Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi.

The Deposited Sum In Your Bank’s Vault Is $27,500,000 United State Dollars. I Am Hereby Demanding The Release Of The Stated Amount To Be Credited To My Account And I Will Be Happy To Know The Legal Transfer Formality Required By Your Reputable Office For The Immediate Funds Release.

Here are my personal details and my Bank details for The Immediate Funds Release.

I’m waiting for Your Kind Assistance For Urgent Consideration To My Application.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully

Phone: +22669954490
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.