Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:00 pm

Recovery scam.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT OFFICE
OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL REGIONAL
9 HON.JUSTICE MOHAMMED BELLO STREET
ASOKORO ABUJA NIGERIA.

Attention:Beneficiary,

The President alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meeting with UN, IMF, Holland security, regarding the inability of beneficiary not meeting up on the international clearance and rule of laws,

Note: The President has stopped all officials from participating in payment of foreigners, therefore, be careful and Mr. President also assure you that he will not let you down as he is prepared to pay your funds immediately.

Kindly contact Mr. President immediately with your Banking information on his email;(
info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com ) and explain for help to wire transfer your fund to you or else your fund will be confiscated / declined

Don't keep us waiting for your own good,

Nadeem Ilahi

Mr.Paul Anderson
IMF Foreign Regional Representative.

Header:

Return-Path: <ms.christinelagarde2020@gmail.com>
From: THE OFFICE INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUNDS <ms.christinelagarde2020@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 09:36:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKU2vwu0sO+OyvqthaqayzG+XrYYz8Lf3a1jiciyK8DG+irRrg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,This Message from IMF Very Urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

centralbnknigeria_org@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:33 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.217.134.205
Return-Path: < infocbnorg435@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.42]
Reply-To: centralbnknigeria_org@mail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 17:54:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC9jZwqbcRfvkXyFh=708goUM318Rb1Jptd2AxLRoCvkN6z=4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,This Message From Mr.President
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:59 am

From the Desk Of:
Mr.Peter Collins
The International Remittance
Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Attn:Beneficiary
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/2017,
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/2017

Attn:Beneficiary,

RE: IMMEDIATE OVERDUE PAYMENT APPROVAL

Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces(Chief General Muhammadu Buhari) that all outstanding foreign debts lottery, inheritance fund, compensation fund and awarded contract funds payment should be released to the beneficiaries.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Government of Nigeria. Your name and company was discovered as next of kin on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

The only thing we require from you is to pay CBN NON-RESIDENT VAT charges to enable us credit your account directly by TELEGRAPHIC-WIRE transfer or through any of our correspondent banks and send copies of the funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and confirm in your nominated bank account within three (3) bank working days from the day you pay the CBN NON-RESIDENT VAT charges

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the following:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.
3) Company name, Position and Address.
4) Profession, age,sex and marital status.
5) Any kind of identification
6)Your Banking details where you wish to receive the fund.
7)Your International passport Or any of your id Card

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account directly from the Central bank of Nigeria or any of our Correspondent bank and a copy of transfer confirmation information will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it.
I need your urgent answer now.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Peter Collins
The International Remittance
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
+234 7044925781

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < infocbnorg435@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.46]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:43:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC9jZwosV9R020W+a8k-bO25OW6J5qv51LtS24STNa04u-zfJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: IMMEDIATE LONG-OVERDUE PAYMENT APPROVAL

Phone: +2347044925781
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Visafone Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.

Attention: Bonafide Beneficiary,

PAYMENT: REF: NUMBERS #MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Did you Authorize anybody who presented a document of claim, reported to have been signed by you for the release of your FUND?
Reconfirm back to me to avoid any irregularities as your payment is now ready to be transferred to you through Telegraphic Wire transfer, according to the instruction received this morning from the Attorney General of the Federation.

Based on that you have been advised not to respond to any mail or fax concerning your fund from anybody who claims to be your agent as your PAYMENT will be ready at the soonest time to be transferred to you by the authority of this office.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name/Home Address_____ ___________

2) Bank Account details_______________

3) Phone, fax and mobile #__________________

4)Scanned copy of int'l passport/any valid ID card._____________________

With regards to your fund you are advised to follow-up instructions only from this office below is your payment (REF.# .MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009) any mail or faxes without your payment numbers, you should disregard it

Waiting for your urgent email.

Best Regards,
Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.148
Return-Path: <infocbnorg435@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.50]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:01:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC9jZwp=YPOs3cb61MA88nNDO4uziMeh26dT2uuvAB94p4Ws2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT: REF: NUMBERS #MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:53 pm

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT OFFICE
OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL REGIONAL
9 HON.JUSTICE MOHAMMED BELLO STREET
ASOKORO ABUJA NIGERIA.

Attn:Beneficiary,

The President alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meeting with UN, IMF, Holland security, regarding the inability of beneficiary not meeting up on the international clearance and rule of laws,

Note: The President has stopped all officials from participating in payment of foreigners, therefore, be careful and Mr. President also assure you that he will not let you down as he is prepared to pay your funds
immediately.

Kindly contact the Mr. President immediately with you Banking information on his email;(info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com) and explain for help to wire transfer your fund to you or else your fund will be confiscated / declined

Don't keep us waiting for your own good.

Thanks,

Ms.Christine Lagarde
IMF Foreign Regional Representative.

Header:

Received: from 10.223.248.247
Return-Path: <ntrntnlmntrngfndsinternational@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.44]
From: INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUNDS UK <ntrntnlmntrngfndsinternational@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 10:18:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFK_vkoRsnTKYTQFTD4oOOjB+80uDuuHoChWao5rZ_u40uGKZA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary, Very Urgent Message
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: centralbnknigeria_org@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:06 pm

Recovery scam.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.

Greeting Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of a part-payment of $5.8 Million(Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Of America only} to your designated bank account from our offshore account.

You are among those whose pending payment has been approved by the IMF in conjunction with the World Bank. The fund release has been delayed as a result of your dealings with unauthorized individuals, so you are advised to stop every communication with anybody/institution regarding the payment.

These funds originated from unpaid contract sums, inheritance/next of kin and lottery beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Asia Plus Middle East, America and Africa. You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment under the supervision of the International Monetary Fund.

The only thing we require from you is to obtain the Non-Residential Clearance Vat to enable us to credit your account directly by TELEGRAPHIC-WIRE transfer or through any of our correspondent banks and send copies of the funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and confirmed in your nominated bank account within three (3) bank working days from the day you obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Vat.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, you are kindly advice to forward the following information:

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Header:

Return-Path: <officeofpaymastergeneralcbn3@gmail.com>
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <officeofpaymastergeneralcbn3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 13:01:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP9QXEF2eBS4aSp8mXbGuatevHmauchiFv3ck9fN=BacutV5-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary, Congratulation Good News
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:42 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

THE PRESIDENCY
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES, OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Our Ref: FGN/FMF-CBN/VOL.0010285/016

Attention:Beneficiary,

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advised To Respond Back To Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters Why Trying To Receive What Is Due To You. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Body,Person Or Bank Until The Problem Is Been Resolved.

Congratulations in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “OVER DUE PAYMENT”meanwhile i want you to Reconfirm To Me Your information for easy contact.and the only fee attach condition is you to pay one year Tax clearance according to federal government 2022 amendments constitutional the FEE is $585 once you overcome this there will be no more additional payment will be required from you again.

1 Beneficiary full name:................................................
2 Tel/Mobile Number:.......................................................
3 Nationality:........................................................
4 Beneficiary Fund Amount:...............................................
5 Sex:................................................................
6 Marital status:...................................
7 Age:...............................................................
8 Occupation:.......................................................
9 Complete Delivery Address:........................................
10 One of your identities is required or identity numbers:......
11 E:mail address:................................................

REGARDS,

GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI RTD GCFR
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Header:

Return-Path: <info2015muhammadubuharinig@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com
From: Muhammadu Buhari <info2015muhammadubuharinig@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:51:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAsar5wELbNswfj9M2DstA4GDf+MD-a4KY2eUeUU6gAwWtzCsA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary, Very Urgent Message
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:45 pm

Attn;

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail, For your good notice every payment to conclude every transaction should be paid to my office directly, I personally am handling the supervision of all the final fund transfer processes.

I am here to fight corruption in and outside my government and to make sure that we paid our beneficiaries that Nigeria government did not release their funds. I assured your payment successfully and nothing will ever stop it, if only you can work in obedience to this above official requirements.

On behalf of my Country Nigeria, I Plead for all the delays and other problems you have encountered in the past, please bear with us, and be assured of receiving your payment as soon as this obligation is completed, please don't deny yourself and family this last opportunity of receiving your long awaiting fund.

You are advised to pay the sum of USD.550 only for one year Tax clearance according to federal government 2022 amendments constitution. As soon as you follow this instruction I will use my authority to pass order to release your fund immediately without any delay.

I strongly advice you to get the USD.550 and hurry up to settle this payment and receive your fund because there no time to delay since this your fund is to ready to release right now.

I will tell you the reason why many people never achieve the most in life, its because when ever opportunity presents they fail to recognize and take the one step of faith needed to usher them into their destiny.

Note, you should reconfirm you bank detials where you wish to receive your fund.

Attached herewith is your letter of guarantee of your fund.

Congratulation in Advance.
Best Regards,
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
+234 8109398410.

Header:

Return-Path: <info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com>
Received: from [88.208.244.78] ([88.208.244.78]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-f3d780b0-b330-4b7f-8650-cea1560274af-1674036807181@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
From: Muhammadu Buhari <info2015muhammadubuhari@presidency.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary, Very Urgent Message
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=nika-039a47e3-92db-4f6e-bfce-ae2d4c96de87
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:13:27 +0100

Orig IP: 88.208.244.78 | Orig ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se | City: n/a | Country: United Kingdom

Phone: +2348109398410
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:01 pm

Attn;

I did acknowledge your mail, I was too busy yesterday meeting upon meeting. The money should send to my secretary and Here is the account details where you will transfer the $550 to enable me conclude your transaction.

BANK NAME:UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
SWIFT CODE:UNAFNGLA
SORT CODE:033153322
ACCOUNT NAME: A. I. G.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:300209XXXX
BANK ADDRESS :12 OCEANIC RD, ABUJA NIGERIA

As soon as you send the needed fee you should scan the payment slip to me for the record purpose.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
+234 8109398410.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:57 pm

Attn;

Okay. I am waiting to hear from you. Have nice day. As soon as you send the needed fee you should scan the payment slip to me for the record purpose.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
+234 8109398410.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.