Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dspls921@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dspls921@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:03 pm

Re:Urgent

D.S.P Lekan Faniyi <dspls921@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dspfaniyi@mail.ee

To:

Mon, 13 Jun at 08:42

Nigeria Police Force Headquarter
Ken caleb House
Obalende Ikoyi
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Phone: 234-912-997-2630

Attn:

RECOVERY OF DIVERTED ATM DEBIT CARD

I am contacting you to personally notify you of our discovery as well as get some facts from you. Recently we arrested a man named Francisco Zuela, a Ghanian Citizen who works with D.H.L office in Lagos with an ATM CARD with your name on it as the beneficiary and the owner of the card. However the entire parcel containing the proof of claim ownership which is also in your name has so far been recovered from him.

After we arrested and interrogated him, he confessed as stated below. My name is Francisco Zuela, I work with the D.H.L office in Nigeria. November last year, I was approached by a lawyer about the diversion of a parcel containing ATM DEBIT CARD belonging to YOU. which I agreed and then we collaborated to divert the card to another address in your country from where to be sure it confirmed entry into your country after which it was return to Nigeria to avoid any suspicion.

Later we wrote to the Issuing bank as the beneficiary and with the help of the collaborator, the risk and management department of the bank gave me the pin code of the card. Since then I have been making withdrawals with my collaborators until this week when the card was blocked by the bank that I should contact the issuing bank. I have already made withdrawals of about USDUS86,800.00 within this period.

The above is the suspect' s confession and we have contacted the card issuing bank who also told us that there was an initial complaint from the beneficiary though the identity of the mentioned person was not disclosed. They confirmed that there was an application from you to re-release the ATM Card Pin upon receipt which directly was sent to an email with your name but they are not aware that you have not received the card since you did not inform them hence the card was diverted.

We would like to hear from you immediately to enable us carry out action as well make arrangements for the ATM CARD $15.5million to be re-dispatched to you without any delay upon reconciliation with the issuing bank. From our secret investigation so far, we have confirmed that this suspect is in collaboration with some officials of the bank to divert this CARD without your knowledge which is confirmed in our Investigation. At this point, do not communicate with anyone to avoid leakage of information until we are able to arrest everyone involved.

Upon your response, we shall forward an official notification to the Director Internal Regulatory Department of your country Consulate here in Nigeria. And also you are to make a payment of $1260 for us to get back your ATM CARD to you with insurance. We have to revalidate and insure the ATM CARD everything will cost $1260 Get back to me with your phone number, your current house address and a copy of your Identification Card.

Waiting for your Immediate Response.

D.S.P Lekan Faniyi
Lagos State
Force Public Relation Officer

Phone: +2349129972630
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

pfdabinfo@zohomail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:31 pm

From The Desk Of
National Security Adviser (Nsa)
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria,
Aso Drive, Abuja-nigeria.
Rtd. Maj Gen Babagana Monguno

PRESIDENTIAL FEE DEDUCTION AUTHORIZATION BOND PAYMENT INITIATIVE

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the mandate giving to us to complete this payment assignment will soon elapse, you are therefore advise to hasten up with your arrangements by sending the only required $225 for PFDAB (PRESIDENTIAL FEE DEDUCTION AUTHORIZATION BOND) You must obtain your PRESIDENTIAL FEE DEDUCTION AUTHORIZATION BOND, The bond will enable us to have access to deduct all the transfer charges and clearance fee from your fund and transfer the rest to your account without any delay. You should try and meet up the mandate to avoid cancellation of your payment.

Do not miss this great opportunity, I assure you that you will receive your pending US$10.5MILLION without any delay as soon as we obtain your PFDAB Clearance. You should also have it in mind that we have a limited time for this exercise.

Follow my advice and be rest assured to have your funds before Friday if you will comply with the PFDAB FEE.

Congratulations in advance,

Yours Sincerely,
Rtd Maj Gen Babagana Monguno
National Security Adviser to the Presidency.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < dspl14708@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.48]
Reply-To: pfdabinfo@zohomail.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:28:23 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFCyryZs3-0_FO0vU_oJ8OmftkKqHqhhT7wDLcTDzMwHNP0K+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Payment Details.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfdab@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:26 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.39.105
Return-Path: < dspls921@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.45]
Reply-To: pfdab@gmx.com
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:31:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CAE=nHCWxZop2_Tvm_BJjfDvGeq1pHe6tkzyzwFc-2k3AnRDiig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Payment Details
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.