Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anne McClain

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 am

ATTENTION: .

THE SHIPMENT / DELIVERY SITUATION REPORT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN LOME,REPUBLIC OF TOGO.
The above subject matter refers,

In Respect on the email we have received from United State Officer Gen Anne McClain in our office,

The management of ATM GLOBAL DELIVERY/SECURITY COMPANY.
We want to notify you that your consignment/one trunk box has been registered with our shipment company for delivery to your country as soon as the necessary shipment logistics and requirement are obtain we shall inform you what time you should expect the delivery of your consignment in your Country .

Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the United States Military Officer Gen Anne McClain that she appointed you as the beneficiary to receive her shipment labelled (FAMILY TREASURE) a CONSIGNMENT/ONE TRUCK BOX to your destination.
SERVICE TYPE DELIVERY DURATION CHARGE/FEES:

Handling & Delivery Cost............. $570
Insurance....................................... $1280
Total Cost......................................$1,850 .

Finally you are required to send the shipment and Insurance fee of ( $ 1,850 ), One Thousand eight hundred and fifty Dollars , to enable us facilitate and deliver your consignment to your address in your country.

For urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required $ 1,850 through western union money transfer to our logistics clearance department with our account name and information below;

Receiver's name===== Mark John
City================ LOME
Country============= TOGO
Test Question ============= OK
Test Answer ============= OK
Amount============== $ 1,850

kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of $ 1,850 , so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that are need to be done.

Our delivery officer will arrive in your country any day you wish him to arrive. All we need is for you to give us two days notification and your consignment box will be delivered to your door step safely.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund, $ 1,850 so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228 935 396 19 ) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. FRANK MICHAEL
ATM Global Delivery company, Lome-Togo
Bd. du 203 Janvier, Imm. N°18,
Nyekonakpoè, BP 1002
Lomé - Togo
Phone: + 228 935 396 19
Email: atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com
atmcustomercareservices@gmail.com
ww w.agdsc.ro.tn

Header:
Return-Path: <atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W68 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
From: ATM GLOBAL DELIVERY COMPANY <atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com>
To: Anne Mcclain <annemcclain1@hotmail.com>
Subject: SHIPMENT DETAILS .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com annemcclain1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:17 pm

My Love ,

i am delighted to read from you and i hope that you are in good condition over there ,
please my darling i want you to please go ahead and send the money to the company ,
i shall communicate with the company manager so that the can give you the bank account details for you to make the payment ,
please do all that you can and make the payment ,
i Love you so much and i am thinking about you and i want you and i to be together soon ,
so please try and make the payment to the company ,
i shall be waiting to read from you soon .

Yours Love

ATTENTION: .

Sir for urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required $ 1,850 through our bank account .
So go at your bank and make the bank transfer with our banking details .

BANK ACCOUNT NAME : UMAH EMMANUEL UDONSI

BANK NAME : UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE

IBAN CODE : TG53-TG009010214352550050002

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 214352556005000

SWIFT CODE: UNTBTGTG

ADDRESS: UTB JEAN 11,NOVISSI.LOME-TOGO

kindly scan and send the bank payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment .

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228 935 396 19 ) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. FRANK MICHAEL
ATM Global Delivery company, Lome-Togo
Bd. du 203 Janvier, Imm. N°18,
Nyekonakpoè, BP 1002
Lomé - Togo
Phone: + 228 935 396 19
Email: atmcustomercareservices@hotmail.com
atmcustomercareservices@gmail.com
ww w.agdsc.ro.tn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annemcclain1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:31 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello Dear, nice to meet you, i am Anne McClain from USA.I saw your cute profile here and am interested to meet you, please kindly contact me on this email (annemcclain1@hotmail.com) i will tell you more about myself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annemcclain1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Hello my darling
how are you doing today,how's your family?? I hope keeping well.
Please am very worried to hear from you, i want to know how far you have gone with the company concerning the payment for the insurance paper which is the only thing holding our consignment in their custody now, the last time you wrote me that you will make the payment through Bank transfer but since then i haven't heard from you again , please am very worried for the much delay, i want you to try stand by me and help me recieve the cash box and i can assure you that we will smile at the end.

Please am waiting to hear from you now.
Yours Love,
Anne.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annemcclain88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:14 am

Another one:

Hey

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerraymondduko@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x242.google.com (mail-wm0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::242])
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016
Subject: Hey

Hello Dear,

Thanks very much for your prompt response, I know this letter may come to you as a surprised, My name is Anne Charlotte McClain. I hail from Spokane Washington, United state of America. I am a U.S. Military/NASA officer. I am currently in Libya on a rescue mission. I will like to get acquainted with you, I am a very honest,loving and caring person with good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their ways of lives,and also I enjoy watching the sea waves,the beauty of the mountains and everything nature has to offer. However, i really want to establish a true relationship with you that may lead into a business partner or something else. It's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you, how are you enjoying your day over there ??.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday including car bombs and during one of our rescue mission here in Libya, we came across a safe box that contain a very huge amount of monies that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya,Which we believed was monies meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Military officers present on the rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total funds my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And right now, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the monies out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your place, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a good Security Company and they have promised me to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process,The money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will like to make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information for it will be dangerous to me based on my position Military.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacked here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest this Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear, if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and E-mail communication, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,please your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Yours faithfully,
Anne.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annemcclain88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 pm

My Beloved,

Good day to you! How is your health today? I hope you are healthy and fine.
I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write me once again, the content of your letter are well understood, i don't want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you,i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal OK.

I am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i choose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person and i knew you will not disappoint me, i choose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside United States Of America.Eventually,if i send out any thing to USA, it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action,Therefore, i choose you because i knew you're the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter and i promised you will not regret been part of this deal alright,i don't know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will grant you the grace to make up your mind.

One more time i want to let you know that there's no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between YOU and I,to avoid making room for enemies because if you and i should agreed on one thing with our heart and seriousness, then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Having said that,i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company to know the content of the box.Remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that's what they believed to be inside the box,So you should not let them know that the contents of the box is money OK.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.

Send your below information to me Immediately:

Your full names:...........

Your age:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment,i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your urgent response now.

Love and care from,
Anne.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annemcclain88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:57 am

My Dear!

Greetings from Military Base!!!

How are you today,how is your work going ? ? It's my prayers that you will always be in good health wherever you are right now. As for me? I am fine,but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill this my desire of being together with you. Thanks very much for your information, I am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully, I have contacted the courier's firm ( ALLIANZ GLOBAL COURIER / SECURITY SERVICES )
I have already registered the consignment and hand it over to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they told me that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where in the world. Therefore, i believe as they promise, they will contact you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

They are reliable and trustworthy,they will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your door-step as personal luggage by any of their assigned delivery officer or diplomatic agent in your country . I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after their departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided to me, Right now the company is with all your information, Here in our Military Base,the government of United States of America provide us with everything we need and they make sure that we do not lack anything, our paycheck is been pay into our bank account in United States of America. Till we go back home after the assignment. therefore, as long as i remain here in Libya, i cannot receive or send out monies.

My darling, please, I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can help me receive the package within 72 after departure, i have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery of the box to your door step through the address you provided.

Once again, Please note that the diplomat don't know the content of the box for security reason.

Sweatheart, please i want you to contact the Security Delivery Company right now and tell them your name, your country and also tell them that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from Major. Anne Charlotte McClain, the United States Army Officer who is currently in Libya now.

Below is the Security Company contact details ;

ALLIANZ GLOBAL COURIER / SECURITY SERVICES

Name of the Director in Charge:
Mr. Mantu Sallam Muhammad
Lome-Togo
Phone: +22893862941
Email: allianzglobal@fastservice.com

Like i said earlier, I have forwarded your contact details to the company but still advice that you write to the company to their e-mail address above immediately, the company will attend to you as soon as you contact them,i have started with the arrangement to meet you before end of this month.

Please permit me to pause so far and i will be waiting to receive your positive update immediately you contact the company.

See you soon,i love you very much.

Hug and kisses.

Yours Love,
Anne McClain.

Phone:
+22893862941
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

allianzglobal@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Lome-Togo
Phone: +228 93862941

Attention:

Mail received and noted. We the above mentioned Security firm hereby to inform you that our office has received instruction of consignment delivery on your behalf through our corresponding Security office in Libya,

Send to us your Valid Identity copy e.g.: Driver's license copy or International passport copy would suffix. We make it compulsory that our computerized data system programs every deposited consignments owner's valid ID copy this measure guides against release of consignments by un-authorized persons or counter claims.

Note: To start the delivery process as a policy for safety of all deposited consignments in our security facilities, following the security law kindly send to us immediately via email the following details, we shall proceed immediately as regards final delivery to you as the beneficiary of the said consignments.

BENEFICIARY FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
AGE AND ACCUPATION

This is an operating Security instrument and is subject to the uniform commercial code as it relates to Security instrument.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact us for more directives/clarifications. You can aslo reach us via telephone +228 93862941.

Thanks for your Co-operation,
Lome-Togo
Phone: +228 93862941

Phone:
+22893862941
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annemcclain1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Hello dear,

How are you doing? I hope you're in good health over there. Well, i was shocked that you stopped communicating with me and i really don't understand your reason for doing so.However, I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the Fund transferred with the help of a staff working in Remittance office from England and also with the special assistance from Australia business woman who catered for other logistics.

Meanwhile, i can't forget your past effort to me, therefore willingly from my heart, i have compensate you with the sum of ( US$250,000 ) Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact Mr. Walter C. Brown. He's the Head of the ATM department, so i want you to contact him through their official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to enable you withdraw the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMTION;

NAME OF THE ATM HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OFFICE; Mr. Walter C. Brown
ADDRESS:49 Featherstone Street,London
EC1Y 8SY,UNITED KINGDOM.
Telephone +447035985394
Email:atmcustomercareunitedkingdom@gmail.com

Make sure that you contact them immediately and also, notify me as soon as you receive the ATM CARD.

I am very busy with my project at hand now,but i will surely communicate with you through email as much as time permit me, therefore don't get worried if you write to me and did not get my response faster.

Have a nice day and extend my greetings to yor beloved ones.
Yours friend
Major Anne C.McClain.

Phone:
+447035985394
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.