Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Uwe

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Uwe (male model)

Williams Dave <williamsdave06@yahoo.com>

On datemefree:

We are glad to inform you that the member willydave sends you a virtual kiss!

Profile elements:
willydave - no picture
- 46 y/o male
- ohio, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have no children
Am a single man, a man with good heart and a very understanding one, am very emotion and could go to any extent for my love one.....

Email:

hello babe
there is my picture, if you want more you can ask..... and hope to know more about you...

Header:

Received: from [64.251.22.120]
Subject: hi

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 64.251.22.120
Originating ISP: Serverpronto
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Timothy Patterson <pattersontimothy90@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm

On Badoo, Timothy 51, from Berlin, Germany

Contact on site:

Hello dearest queen,i hope my message gets to you in your right frame of mind.I saw your profile intriguing and i thought it wise to drop a note of interest so that you can get back to me if you deem it nice to communicate so that we can know ourselves better and see how it goes from there.You can simply write to my private email address which is pattersontimothy90.com and tell me a little about you or send me your email address so that i can write you much about me.I await your your response in good anticipation.
cheers!!
Tim

Profile elements:

Wants to meet with a girl, older than 41

I am a gentle man with so much passion in my heart. Am a creative, artistic, loving and affectionate man in search of a woman for a serious relationship. I am not into games and hope for the same in a potential mate that we will be relating to each other with tender love and emotional nurturing in the future. Enjoying the gift of Life... By celebrating one another in words, deeds, and contented …

I want a Woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same, Love me for me and I will Love her for her person. A woman who will love me for me and have a compassionate and accommodating heart. Someone that we would be like two vases of water poured into one larger and more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as …

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
180cm (5'11''), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
No, and I hate drinkers
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English
Work:
CEO.. ENGINEERING CONSULTANT. I have a high income.

Email:

Hello dear..first i really want to say am really sorry for the late respond,Am really happy to read from you..i will love to know little about you..what you do for a living,do you have children,and what are the qualities you like in a man just give me a clue about you and try to send some of your photos..i have added you to my yahoo messenger i will be looking forward to chat and read from you so we can get to know each other better.
Thanks
Tim

Header:

Received: from [173.234.217.206]
Subject: Re: hey

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 173.234.217.206
Originating ISP: Ubiquity Server Solutions Atlanta
City: Atlanta

The email adress is reported on Pig Busters too.

On Facebook, Patterson Timothy, Studied at Nevada, California.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

terrydon27@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm

On datemefree:

Hello

Complimen t of the season From Mr Terry Donald i wish to become your friend and know from more about each other from here,i am from haiti but presently base at the united state i have one child and divorce for 13 years now i work with chevron oil we deal on oil drilling some time i base at the high sea for 4 months and company give me one month leave i have a nanny back home who care for my son i paid her job.i do really want to know more about your and we can chat webcam to webcam.

I hope to Read your Reply soon.

Best Regard
Mr Terry Donald

Profile elements:

terry27 - the profile picture already reported here
- 52 y/o male
- Allen, USA
- seperated
- Have 1 children
I am Mr Terry Donald understanding and caring man whom love to be around and care for his woman 24 hours per day i need love i do not need lost.

Ideal match description:
good looking and hard working lady for my future and our future together.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Terry Don <terrydon27@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Email:

Hi Honey.

How are you doing hope you are very fine i was happy to Receive your email on the dating site i have sent reply to you also here are some of my pictures i have attach for you i also wait to view yours soon and no more about you,tell what kind of job you do and How old are you?do you stay alone,kindly send me your Skype i.d so we can have a chat via webcam to webcam i have also added you to my yahoo,i wait for your reply soon.

Best Regard
Mr Terry Donald.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [197.251.154.161]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM MR TERRY DONLAD DATE FREE SITE.

Originating IP: 197.251.154.161
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

terrydon27@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Other active profiles:

On net log,
terrydon27
male - 52 years, Los Angeles, United States
35 friends
181 visitors since 16 January 2012

He was also active on Person, but the profile there is suspended.
terrydon27
Terry Donald
52 y.o.
Los Angeles
United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lucasdario43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 am

On datemefree:

Hi i am Lucas ur profile caught my eye and i wish to know u more.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

how are u pretty ur profile caught my eye and i wish to knw u more than this, pls can u reply back to me and tell me more about urself. waiting to hear back from u.

Lucas

thanks and i hope ur doing good can we have a chat on cam on yahoo pls give em ur id fr us to have cam to cam chat there

okay dear this is my email lucasdario43@yahoo.com waiting to hear from you thanks

Profile elements:

lucas
- 45 y/o male
- cleverland, USA
- Business man
- Have 1 children
Description:
I´m a smallish and perhaps chubby´ish guy, but I live life to the max. I love mingling and chatting away, like a typical woman! I work hard and want to meet a woman for a serious relationship, socializing and enjoying intimate times like going the movies, romantic meals, cuddling up and watching DVDs . I´m not a shy, introverted guy ´ but I´m not an extroverted male either that has to show off. I´m somewhere in the middle - confident and a little cheeky! So what you waiting for, get in touch. 2

Ideal match description:
I just need a woman who can be there for me in anytime, who will take m the way iam, love me with all her heart, not a game. sincere and honest

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

williamsdave06@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am

Update:

On Tagged,
Williams D, 47
New York, NY
Member since 4 March 2012
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bradleythomas914@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 pm

On net log:

Hello Dear,,

How are you doing today?to introduce my self properly,my names are Bradley Thomas i am from Norway but my mother is from United State of America.i was born in Norway but i grow up in Texas United States as a citizen ,i am an Construction Engineer working presently in UK,London i am a widow i lost my late wife 6 years ago and ever since then i have been single taking care of my son.

His name is johnson he is 13 years old and i love him so much,the reason why i came to this online relationship is because i met my late wife on the internet 14 years ago after she is no more i find it a better idea coming back to the internet again maybe i will find someone like her because i truly love her so much,that was why i came here. so i was going true so many profiles of beautiful women.i saw yours it was so torching so captiveting i feel so humble and i went true it then found out that you are my perfect match, this was why i am sending this letter. for you to see how my heart beat for you,my dear i will really want to hear from you please reply me maybe we can start from somewhere you can go true my pictures if you find me ok with you. please kindly reply me back with your email address so we can start our comunication true chat and emails.

Thank You
Bradley Thomas

Profile elements:

bradleythomas347
male - 51 years, United, United States
4 August 2012 · new job: bradleythomasconstruction
4 August 2012 · new introduction
9 July 2012 · new profile picture
MY NAME IS ENGR BRADLEY THOMAS I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I AM SEEKING FOR A WOMAN WITH A LOT OF LOVE TO SHOW I SEEK AND WISH TO FIND THAT WOMAN HERE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Bradley Thomas <bradleythomas914@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Email:

hello my dear this is Bradley Thomas from net log i am sending you this picture and email for you too know is me that added you my dear and i also telling you about my self

i feel so happy that you have reply to my letter with also your email please i just want you to know that you are very spacial that was why i contacted you at the first place you are in my eyes and my heart when i first saw you i have a deep feelings for you the feelings that makes me too think so much about you i was having so many emotional feelings and it is really giving me a big problem because in my life i have never saw someone by picture and still have her in mind just like the way i do now.

my dear i want too tell you little about my self now for you to know little about me for you to know how i feel.

my name is Bradley Thomas i am from Norway but my mom is from USA i have been in USA all my life wish make me a citizen i am 51 years of age now and i have a son his name is Johnson he is 13 years old i lost my late wife 6 years ago and i have been single ever since then i am a construction Engineer wish i have been doing for over 20 years now but became a professional on it for the past 4 years.

i am a very simple man romantic passionate lovely and caring i am a man who love to smile but a man with so much policy i hate people that lies i hate rude people i hate proud people i hate unfaithful people i hate people that does not feel sorry when they did something that is wrong.i love the beach i love traveling i love reading so much in my free time i love to go out look around i am always lonely no woman to love or to hold sometimes it makes me feel sad but i have to live by it life sometimes is like that.the kind of woman i am looking for is a woman who will understand me respect me with all her heart a woman who can care for a man because i am always caring i cannot see a woman cry for something when i have it i always want to help,and that is the kind of woman i am looking for a woman who will always want to help her man in any condition the man finds him self.

my dear i look forward to here from you soonest because i am really interested in you

Thank You
Bradley Thomas

Pictures:

Image In the Galleria

Image Business Look1

Image Eating in a restaurant in California

Image My street in San Francisco

+ 3 other with his "son" - not posted

Header:

Received: from [41.184.132.137]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:10:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: this is bradley thomas from net log

Originating IP: 41.184.132.137
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rusell_ford@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 am

Name: rusell ford
Email adress: rusell_ford@yahoo.com
IP Address: 199.58.84.33

Originating IP: 199.58.84.33
Originating ISP: Spotflux Llc
City: Brooklyn

I am someone who appreciates the beauty of nature, the ripples of the sea. I'm looking for someone who has explored what has and hasn't worked in previous relationships. Someone who is confident and comfortable in the dept of intimacy.Someone of great character who isn't easily swayed by popular opinion.

The email adress is used also online with a different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5852.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.