Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 am

Angel Return:

am Harrison Morgan from UNITED STATE, I divorced years back since then it has been me and my lovely kids. I am a marine engineer I work on drilling of crude oil and maintenance of vessels and drilling machine also a consultant to oil drilling company. currently right now I am handling a contract with Exxon Mobil cooperation, here in UNITED KINGDOM, how can we meet each other because am looking for honest and serious relationship, please we can chat in YAHOO MESSENGER harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com

Screen name: Harrison Morgan
Male

Stolen picture used:

morgan.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Email:

am divorced with 2 kids am looking for a nice and God fearing lady to spend the rest of my life with, where are you from, where are you working.

Return-Path: harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Harrison Morgan <harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com>
Yahoo IP.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

af47350@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Email:

hello honey this is my Gmail Account we can chat here in gmail, am Harrison Morgan, honey you want my children to spend their holiday with you in your country, because very soon they will take vacation, i don't want them to be lonely in School.

Return-Path: af47350@gmail.com
Google IP.

Using a G+ profile as:

adam frank
Gender Male
Birthday May 25
Apps used: Badoo
In his circles 40 people

Picture used:

adam.jpg
adam.jpg (33.34 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Emails:

they are 16, 14 year they are in Private School in USA am far from them that is why am always worried about them, honey please can we chat in yahoo messenger, honey i really want to spend the rest of my life with you in your country.

honey i want us to chat in yahoo messenger or Skype my Skype is harrisonmorgan38 and my yahoo harrison.morgan87@yahoo.com, please add me.

On Skype as:

harrisonmorgan38 / harrisonmorgan
San Jose, United States
About me: am in love with xxx, she is my beautiful wife

Picture used:

morgan.PNG
morgan.PNG (100.8 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.