Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Christian C.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Christian C.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 am

Stolen pictures of Christian C., former spokesman of the Romanian Police. His stolen pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2013.

On AR:

Good-day to you.

I am Jerry Baker,i am totally engulf by the beauty that you posses.I am only here to find the love of my life.Please reply on baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours Jerry.

Hi Dear,

How are you doing today? My name is Jerry Baker,I must say i am carried away by your charming beauty that posses you I saw your profile through Facebook friend-finder and your pics was so attractive. I would love to know you more better.

Well am a man with lots of love to offer I am not a one night stand man and am not Looking for sex online,I am only here to meet my True love,someone to love and be happy with,someone who knows the true concept of what love is all about.I am new here and am just checking this out i will be glad if you could make my dreams come true. Contact me on my private Email:

baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

==============================

Sincerely Yours,

Jerry

Profile elements:

jerry
Male
51 - Vancouver / United States
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia

Slogan Am just me not faking what am not...
Looking For
A woman that knows what it means to cared for... loving and understanding woman to spend the rest of my life with...
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests male and female

Picture used:
jerry.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:02 am

Email:

My Dearest xxx,
How are you doing today?
I hope you are doing great over there with you work and everyone around you. I will like to use this privilege to tell you more about myself. My late father was originated from Sweden but nationalize in United State, where we used as our permanent home, while my mother is from the US my mum is about Seventy Seven years old. Also my late father before his death four years ago he was a contractor he worked with different ministries and organization. And he also works abroad to different part of the nation because of the nature of his work. He worked as supplier, also worked as a construction contractor.

I am 51 years . And I was once married,but unfortunately my wife died of Cancer 5 years ago and I had a daughter who is 12 years old now and wished to remain that way till now, but as time goes on I found out that I could not been able to stay alone without a family and I taught it was right for me to check it out here on this Site before I get to know you and I feel that distance cannot be a barrier for us, so that is why I am here to look for a life partner who will share my life with me ,I am 187 cm tall and 79 kg in weight, I am a Christian (Catholic),My hobbies are music, football. I was born and brought up Tennessee United United State were I schooled and graduated, I read ENGINEERING . After my graduation I am now my own boss.Experience and familiarity with my job, So far it had been good and I manage my job as well, I love my job because it keeps me busy and help me to meet up my expectation and different people that matter in the society. So if there is anything you need to know more about me that will make you to know me better, please feel free to ask more question based on whatever fact you need to know more about me.
I will always answer you and I will be very happy if you can tell me little about yourself and your family.
May I please have some more details about yourself and family, work, hobbies, status and so on...etc.....Remain blessed . Looking forward to read from you again.
Sincerely Yours,
Jerry

Return-Path: baker.jerry29@yahoo.com
Received: from [210.195.101.170]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Reply-To: JERRY BAKER <baker.jerry29@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 210.195.101.170
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Pictures received with the email:
jerry1.JPG

jerry2.JPG

jerry3.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Arturs Malta - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Thank you very much for your website. I got contact in facebook with same picture of
stolen photos of Christian C.
checked on google, which sent me on your page. I show you facebook account for future knowledge. Thanks God nothing happened with my money :D Pity that used pictures of human which maybe do not know about all crap around him. There facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010318726023

On FB as Arturs Malta, since September 30, 2015, no other details.

Stolen pictures used:

artur.jpg

arturs.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Arturs Malta - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:49 am

The scammer kept the conversation on Facebook only.

Arturs: 
prayer. Here is my cell number +17865291841, you can also send
number if you don't mind. I will love to keep conversation with you as I look forward to read
from you again. Greetings

+17865291841
Owner is based in Miami, FL
VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC

Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time
when you set the tone for the rest of the day and I will like to use this time to say good morning to you. To
this message are pictures of my house project investment which I’m working on the establishment in the
state as soon as am back from my trip, Yes I remembered I have copies of the project drawings on my
email media and I have upload the drawings draft to this message for your view because I chose to make
you know my appointment as you have chosen to make me proud of you. I have the project drawing
copies with me to be able to know the quantity of materials needed to purchase, pay in cash and supply
back to the state as this was an opportunity for me.
My sailing destination is to Australia and proceed with my personal trip to China by air (flight) to get the
necessary materials I needed from China for my project and also to purchase some valuables goods for
designed bridges that I will have to pay in cash as the company oversea said they only accept cash
payment right in their office and presently I am traveling with the funds for the materials I needed to
purchase and supply back to the state if only the materials are what is needed for my project then I will
have to pay in cash with the budget amount which I am traveling with right now as I have already been
explain in details more about the goods quantity materials before making my current plan to place order
and flight time from Australia to China is 9 hours, 47 minutes and take the next flight back to the state all
within a week and a days from today.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Samuel James slimshadess@outlook.com

Unread postby pattys1963 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Portrays himself as a engineer contractor.
Attachments
10426636_738995739479581_6594530445104013259_n.jpg
10426636_738995739479581_6594530445104013259_n.jpg (32.52 KiB) Viewed 7407 times
pattys1963
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 pm

pattys1963,

From what you posted here, there is no way to tell if he is a scammer or not for sure. We need lots more detailed information from you.
1 His email addresses
2 His online profile where you met him
3 His phone numbers
4 More pictures?
5 Emails sent from him to you, with email headers, if possible
6 Did he ask for money?
7 Documents he may have sent to you. ID, or other.
8 His usernames and chat used

Post everything you have here, so we can take a look at it. This section is hidden from search engines, so "HE" will not see it if he searches online.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby pattys1963 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 pm

jerry1.JPG
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Mar 19, 2016
Subject: RE: I love you
To: [email address removed.]

Honey,

Being apart from you is more difficult than I ever imagined. I see reminders of you everywhere I look, and they make me ache to be near you soon.

I love you with all my heart, I cherish every moment we spend together, and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. This morning as I write this letter, it's like you are right here with me. I feel your hand on my shoulder, your fingers in my hair, and the soft breath of your kiss on my cheek. I miss you darling. Am coming home soon.
81e1dbdb-5bda-4602-a7a1-d29f818750b8.jpg
pattys1963
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 pm

pattys1963,
I removed your email address from the post above. Do not post your name or other personal details. XXX them out or delete before posting.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby pattys1963 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:40 pm

On Mar 16, 2016 "Samuel James" <slimshadess@outlook.com> wrote:
Honey,
I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. I love you my wifeEmojiEmoji.

Love Always,
pattys1963
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Scammer's skype ID:
Skype name: Samuel James
Skype profile ID: live:slimshadess
=
pattys1963,

Scammers target a few dozen victims at the same time, so it is important to post every detail that a victim might google in order to find him reported.
Do you have any more emails with the rest of the details we need to warn others?
Phone numbers, ID or documents, His online profile where you met him,
Ones that include the above, and any emails that ask for money and payment details of who and where to send the money?
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Romance scams.