Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:01 am

Messages on the dating site:

Good evening pretty lady, it's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is
well with you and that you enjoying your day? Allowed me to introduce
myself to you, my name is General Jeffrey Sinclair, I am US military
officer in Iraq, I like you and I will like to get acquainted with
you, I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor,
I enjoy meeting new people and their way of lifes, I am interested in
your profile I want to make a good relationship with you remember
that age color and distance does not matter what matters most is
true love I'll wait to hear from you so that I may be able to give
you all my details thanks and God bless you Please try and give me
your personal email address

gen.jeffreysinclair@outlook.com
That is my email address am expecting your letter, thanks

Screen name: Jeffrey
Male
55 - New York

Pictures used - stolen images of Brig. Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair :

jeffrey.PNG
Attachments
jeffrey1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gen.jeffreysinclair@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:03 am

On Skype as: live:gen.jeffreysinclair
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gen.jeffreysinclair@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:06 am

Email:

Good morning my dear xxx

How are you? I hope you had a good sleep. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Jeffrey Sinclair, I am an American officer on duty here in Iraq, I will retire from active service next month. I am 55 yrs. old. I have only one daughter, I was in London in United Nation NATO conferences meeting I spend month in London, with my only daughter, during the conferences, United Nation organization invite me to travel to Iraq, for peace keep mission, so I decided to left my daughter in London, under school authority there in London, because my wife died two years ago in a car accident since then I'm single, but my daughter is 17 yrs. old and she studied foreign languages ​​in the London, her name is Jennifer Sinclair, it is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life, have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives.

Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos are on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.
Thanks

Yours Faithful

Gen. Jeffrey Sinclair

sinclair.PNG

sinclair1.PNG

sinclair2.PNG

sinclair3.PNG

sinclair4.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sinclair Jeffrey - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:03 am

Pictures from the same gallery are mixed with another one by a scammer reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44907.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Jeffrey Sinclair Accuser - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:08 pm

split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =6&t=51319, where the fake site used in scam is reported.

Fake character used in scam:

GEN. Jeffrey Sinclair Accuser, US ARMY BASE IRAQ, +18133088049

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Jeffrey Sinclair Accuser - active since June 10
Works at U.S. Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Went to US Army War College

Stolen pictures used:

sinclair.jpg

sinclair3.jpg
sinclair3.jpg (33.38 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sinclair Winkler - facebook

Unread postby miaclark490 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Just got a friends request using the same pics from Sinclair Winkler. He's using the pictures below. I blocked him. I've had too much drama for new accounts. I didn't message him or anything but be aware, the scammer is still active.

miaclark490
New survivor

Re: Sinclair Winkler - facebook

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Thank you for the update, miaclark490. Good thing you blocked him.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Sinclair Winkler - active since February 12 at 4:59am ·
From Durham, North Carolina
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.