Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 am

abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams (teen model)

soulsingle11211@yahoo.com

On net log,

Hello how are you doing,I am Mary by name and you,Care to chat with you???

Okay..If i may ask do you have access to yahoo or msn so that we move on there and know more about each other and see what will happen.Well if you have yahoo you can add me on this soulsingle11211@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

soulsingle11211
Victoria Walker
45 years old - female - New York City, United States
913 visitors since 6 May 2012.

Email:

Yes i will like to know more about you

Header:

Received: from [41.218.228.51]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.228.51
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Karen Dreams' gallery here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... tegory/870
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

soulsingle11211@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 am

Other active profile:

On citysex.com,
soulsingle11211
female, 29 years old
" Hello "
about me:
birthday:august 07, 1982
height:5'07
state/province:ny
city:manhattan
body type:athletic
race:african american
marital status:single
what i'm looking for:
seeking:beneficiary (i want to be spoiled)
age range:40-50
in my own words:
I am by name i am 30female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic Hello,how are you doing ?hope you have a blessed day.I am new to this online dating stuff through i dont believe in it just want to give it try and see if things will really workout for...

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

geogina_ansah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:30 pm

On net log,

I must confess, your profile really captured my attention .
I will really like to get acquainted with you and to know more about you.
No one knows what the future holds for us.Who knows if we might be one
the successor stories on here.Hope to hear from you soon ..
I will be much grateful to you if you can email me on my personal email so
that we get to know much about each other.I barely visit this place so you can
reach me on the email below:geogina_ansah /// at /// yahoo /// dot /// com .Looking forward to hear from you there.
Till then hugs

Profile elements:

geoginaansah
female - 32 years, Florid, United States
164 visitors since 10 July 2012.
Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

a.folson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=431

The email adress used a.folson1@yahoo.com - IP 197.251.146.4 - Accra, Ghana

On Person, ERROR212
Abigail
State/Region: Vasternorrlands Lan
City: A
Distance: N/A
Last login: Sep 24, 2011, 14:29

Image - stolen picture from karendreams.com.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovenew201@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 pm

On Wedatefree:

by the way are u having web cam i like c2c chat my name is Linda cooper,i am 32 years Old,I am Single am having black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am Canadian By Birth,my Father is a Canadian and my mother is from Africa.. i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studding Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol my yahoo id is lovenew201@yahoo.com can i also have id?

Profile elements:

lovenew201
31 y/o woman
from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Seeking a man from 45 to 75 years old.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

karen.kamilla@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 am

On 4pp l:

Hello..How are you doing today i am Karen..I become interested in you when browsing your profile i will like to know more about you if you wouldn't mind we can talk in yahoo..This my ID:karen.kamilla@yahoo.com you can add me if you are interested.. Hope to see you soon.

Profile elements:

karen8043
I am searching for man to date.

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.05.1977
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Education:Currently a student
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:Mixed
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

About me

I am saying hello to everyone who is reading these lines! I am tender and caring lady who is ready to give all my care, love, attention, devotion to the man i will respect and love forever! I think that honesty and respecting each other are the main things in relationship!

About you

I am looking for the man who understands that beauty is not forever. Forever will be respect to each other and real feelings. I am looking for the man who really knows what real Love is.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: geogina_ansah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 am

On Facebook,
Georgina Ansah aka georgina.ansah.71
Studied at University of Queensland - Saint Lucia, Queensland, Australia
Active since October 16, 2012.

On Person,
username: gina, same picture
State/Region: Florida
City: Miami
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fuerst_t@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 pm

On nudeweb,

Hi am tammie how are you doing .. Your profile spark my interest and will love to get to know more about each other...well I'm new on here and giving it a trial to see how it works.looking for someone to love and to be loved with great sense of humor. a God fearing man who knows how to treat women the same way they are treated with respect honest and caring.. but I think its a little hard to find the right person. so lets see how it sparks. Do you chat on yahoo ? I'll be more than happy to keep in touch and get to know much more about each other to see if there s chemistry. fuerst_t@yahoo.com is my screen name on yahoo. add me addnd lets keep in touch.am online now

Profile elements:
tammie - no picture
30 / Female / Straight new york, Alabama
United States

Avatar on Yahoo: same image reported above at Jul 20, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fuerst_t@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Real face on Facebook,
Adabraka Method aka adabraka.method
Worked at not yet
Studied at not yet
Male

i am simple man and fresh guy in the wood i am cold and nice looking guy i am royal family and i love people and people love me to and i am just i am to myself ........................

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Beauty.queen355 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 pm

The user who reported this case on the site is banned, for for breaking two important rules here: he posted naked pictures used by the scammer and also made racist comments . The 3rd argument for the user to be banned: he spoke with two different scammers, antagonize them by sharing pictures received from one with another one and using his real life identity to "play" with the scammers. We do not advice anyone to do it, under no circumastances.

The victim met the scammer in Skype. "She" appear out of the blue, asking to be added, under the username Beauty.queen355.
" I was immediately suspicious when "she" had some lame excuse as to why she was in Accra, Ghana...West Africa and she all the sudden began falling in love with me and the next thing I know that she's sending me nude pics. I asked "her" to write my name on her body, and "she" sends me back this photo with my name written across her breasts, using a photo shop program of some sort. It was laughably noticeable. So we chatted, she begged to come live in the States with me, asked me to send the money for the ticket. I told her that I took upon myself and booked her flight and used my sisters flight privileges with United airlines to pay for the ticket. "She" kept giving me excuse after excuse, as to why now she was going to need money to get the proper documentation to come back home to the United States. I said that I was coming to Ghana to get "her" and I would pay for everything there. So I strung her on and on until right now, as a matter of fact, when I found out about this site. I did not find any of her photos in the gallery, but I'm certain "she" was scamming me. I said I had gone all the way to Ghana. I told "her" that I was there, and all of the sudden, "she" was on the other side of the country, and couldn't meet me. "She" made up some lie saying that she had told me before I came, NOT to come, because of some Easter thing she had with her mother".

While abusing stolen images with the same person, another scammer popped up in the victim´s Yahoo Messenger, pretending to live in a location near the one used by the victim.

The victim deleted both.

Email addresses used:

love_ellenappiah@yahoo.com
abigail_hauton@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.