Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sam Gole - samgole1900@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sam Gole - samgole1900@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:29 pm

The victim met the scammer online. She was never sending him money, but she ended with a broken heart.

Email:

My Beloved,

My eternal love,

I really had to write this letter today because I can´t stop thinking about you, even if I try my hardest not to.
Much as I know there isn´t much i can do against an ocean of distance between us, you still don´t seem to leave my thoughts.
You are my most constant memory; you are the consolidate passion in my heart, in my body and in every inch of my skin.

All I wish is to feel your head on my shoulder even after when the unmerciful signs of time decide to take away that light in your eyes and the strength of your body. my beloved xxx, i am really missing you and always picture your smiles in the silver lining of my dreams.

With a kisses,

Sam

Pictures received with the email:

sam.PNG

sam1.PNG

sam2.PNG

The pictures are reported online for being used in romance scams since 2013:

- email address trustful009@hotmail.com - the scammer was located in Nigeria, the email address was reported online with other stolen pictures in 2009
- meekamorley292@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: samgole1900@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:30 pm

On FB:

Sean Cmbell
Self-Employed
Studied at Adelphi University
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
Divorced

(part of the) Stolen picture used:

sean.PNG
sean.PNG (280.9 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sam Gole - samgole1900@gmail.com

Unread postby Hews236 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 am

I would like to add another information about this fake man:

His Viber number: +15407240101 (named: Stiv) - active number, and the new one is: +12017711301 - active number.

Skype contact @ live:samgole1900 (current position GMT - 5)

Thank you.

+15407240101
Owner supposedly based in Marshall, VA
VoIP - TextPlus

+12017711301
Owner supposedly based in Dumont, NJ
VoIP - Pinger
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (31.74 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
Hews236
New survivor

Re: Sam Gole - samgole1900@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 am

Thank you for the update, Hews236.

If you have any other elements you can post about this one, please do it - those information may save someone else soon. Don't forget to delete your name and / or any other of your real life details if mentioned in the correspondence.

Some of the scammer details are used online with a profile having as an username ܔܔܛܔܔܛܔܔܛܔܔ‎ and no details, only two pictures:

a1.jpg

a2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.