Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Keith C.Rooker

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Keith C.Rooker

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:17 pm

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Keith C.Rooker, American broker.

Email address used: johnadams544@yahoo.com

Zorpia:

How are you doing?

Good to know,where are you from xxx ?

do you have viber I will like to know more about you

Screen name: John / Johnadams12
55, Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40-99, in Bulgaria.

Pictures used:

john.jpg

john1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnadams544@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:23 pm

On Badoo:

John, 50
I'm looking for dating with a girl, older than 41

Stolen pictures used - some of the pictures belongs to another person:

john2.PNG

john3.PNG

john4.PNG

john5.PNG

john6.PNG

johnavatar.png
johnavatar.png (24.01 KiB) Viewed 11734 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Emails:

Return-Path: johnadams544@yahoo.com
Received: from [105.112.23.213]

Originating IP: 105.112.23.213
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Good to hear from you i thought you would never write me back because i have been waiting for your message...I will like to know more about you please do tell me about yourself,i will be looking forward for your message,thank you

I am divorce,i have a son and a grand daughter.i am 55 and also seeking for a serious relationship,I am from turkey but i live in mississippi USA...How long have you been on the site and how long have you been divorce what do you seek for in a man?

I will like my woman to relocate over here and live with me also,so tell me where are you from who do you live with and what do you do,do you have kids also?

Nice to hear from you again dear am happy...Yes you told me but i just want to be sure of everything,nice to know more about you,so tell me are you willing to relocate when you find the right one for yourself and what qualities do you seek for in a man?

Do you have yahoo messenger or viber or hangout so we chat better

I thought maybe we could get to talk better when chat but if you insist on talking here no problem i am in...Aside from talking to me are you talking to any other man here on the site maybe thinking of getting serious with him?...

That is right i have met other ladies who wants casual sex and nothing serious,some are lesbians lol but i do not want such in my life i want some one i can love and spend the rest of my life with...seems you have been busy this few time,i hope you are doing well and will be waiting for you email...

Thank you God Bless

Good to hear from you xxx and I hope you doing ok there...have you been talking to anyone else in the site,we've not had time talk very well...message me when you are free and I think you are getting my email late, Stay good.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:10 am

Email:

Good morning and how are you doing i hope you had a good night rest,I woke up couple of hours ago and i had to do some work at home,my night was good, its a good thing am up now...

Today is weekend and i will be off to the beach with my grand daughter to have some fun,what will you be doing today,do you have to work?...I hope you do not get stressed out and have a nice day my dear i will be waiting to hear from you...take care

kisses...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Email:

Hey dear thank you for the mail,I must say I am happy now that we can keep in contact everyday and I believe this will bring us more close and have a better relationship as we both want the same thing,thank you for your time and effort getting back to me,you are beginning to bring a smile to my face each time I read from you,knowing there is a woman who thinks about me and have the time to write me, this is really what I want from a woman if this can continue I believe we will be able to have a good relationship and get to meet each other soon...I hope you had a nice day today as for me I went to church and I have been home since I came back, watching tv and responding to your mail now,I hope to read from you again my love,take care and kisses

Return-Path: <johnadams544@yahoo.com>
Received: from [185.89.217.231]
X-Mailer: YahooMailMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.822

Originating IP: 185.89.217.231
Originating ISP: Onavo Mobile
City: Amsterdam
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Morrisjohn911@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Mingle2:

Hello, how are you?

Where are you from xxx?

Just that too many fake profile here i just want to be sure about what is on your profile and i see nothing wrong in you answering me

Okay then,do you have hangout so we chat better? Morrisjohn911@gmail.com

johnadams14 "Hi...Please i need real people, no fake"
55 year old man from Jackson, Mississippi
Looking for woman for marriage
Hi...Am john, i live in jackson mississippi i work as a civil engineer, am divorce i have a son and a grand daughter...Am loving caring and honest,i like to make friends i like to have fun,go out to the beach,spend time with family,i like the out door activities..

Picture used:

john.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Email:

Hello my Angel how are you doing today I hope you are having a great day,how many hours do you work everyday,is you job stressful?,well for me you know am a contract worker,I do not have to work everyday and get stressed out lol...do you have family, brother or sister?

Return-Path: <johnadams544@yahoo.com>
Received: from [185.89.217.225]

Originating IP: 185.89.217.225
Originating ISP: Onavo Mobile
City: Amsterdam
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Email:

How are you doing,i hope you are good and i wish we could chat always,i think that is better but it is still ok to hear from you everyday...have a blessed day i will be waiting for your email,take care
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Email:

My dear everything is good over here and i can see you are a busy person and i can understand that you have to work but i hope you do not work too much so you do not have too much stress and fall sick ok,you know i am not there to take care of you for now lol,i hope with time we will plan on meeting each other as things goes on well for us...Honey what do you think about talking on phone just to hear each other voice,if you like this let me know okay and always have your meal on time,take care my dear till i hear from you again...kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:40 am

Email:

Ok this is my number you can call me and tell me when you will be calling me honey...I hope you are doing good my dear,i don't want you to get too much stress so you don't fall sick ok lol take care babe
+12133166351

+12133166351
Owner is based in Los Angeles, CA
VoIP - Google Voice
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.