Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 am

Hello my darling ,

Darling how are you doing today my love, I hope that you are fine? I must care about how you are doing because you are so dear to me and you are the precious one in my heart. Yes I really understood what you were talking about."Divorce is bad" so as "Being in a bad marriage is"

However, I must tell you that I have missed you so very much darling, i am happy that i will soon join you. i think so much about you and how it gonna be when we will meet each other for the first time in life. Oh my darling i have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.

I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty,my respect,and my unconditional love for a lifetime.I can promise you that I'll always be there for you,to listen and to hold your hand,and I'll always do my best to make you happy,and make you feel loved.I can promise you that I'll see you through any crisis,and hope with you,dream with you,build with you,and always cheer you on and encourage you.I can promise you that I'll share my dreams my world,and every aspect of my life with you.I will willingly be your protector,your adviser,your counselor,your friend,your family and your everything.

I can't wait to have you in my arms, I love you with everlasting love and I am much sure and confidence that we will build a very strong,happy and peaceful home(family) I thank God so much for bringing you into my life.

I will stop here for now as I am waiting anxiously and happily to receive your letter very soon.

Yours forever.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Hello my sweet heart,

Thank you so much for your letter to me, I appreciate them so much. Honey I must tell you that since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a problem at all because you are always in my heart. My darling I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true.

My sweet heart I am very lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my mind but now that you have come into my life i am so happy, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I want to let you know that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what.

I think of how things could have been if only we had gotten married but what can we do now? pray for things to come through? I'm lost without you, and I can't think of anything else, but of what our destiny might be.

Suddenly, I close my eyes and I imagine your hands caressing my face, fearing that you'll feel the tears running through my cheeks. I miss you so much darling and the fear of losing you is making me mad. Honey, please don't let our love die through the distance or language problem, nor let the faith fall away, I'm waiting for you until you come right into my arms, and make the sun shine once again on these stormy times.

Kiss and hugs,

Yours ever sincerely loving husband.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Привет мой милый,

Спасибо за ваш прекрасный мне сообщение, я чувствовал на вершине мира после прочтения Вашего письма ко мне, вы сделали мой день, вы добавили много жизней в моей жизни. Слова не достаточно, чтобы выразить мои чувства, волнения, счастья и радости вы принесли в мою жизнь, мед, где бы мне, если бы я не встретил тебя? Я скажу вам, где; Я бы все равно быть одиноким ищете что-то специальное, чтобы сделать меня улыбаться. но я благодарю Бога, потому что мы нашли друг друга в нужное время.

Расстояние, которое между нами сейчас только собирается сделать наша любовь сильнее и будет меньше шансов, что мы будем принимать друг друга как должное. Я с нетерпением жду того дня, когда мы будем вместе, день, когда я будет видеть ваше красивое лицо в первый раз в моей жизни.

Я люблю тебя всем сердцем и душой. Все, что я прошел через в последние годы только подготовило меня для вас. Ваша любовь это правда и не следует воспринимать легкомысленно. Любовь, что мы разделяем это никогда не заканчивается, и очень мощный. Если бы я встретил тебя раньше в моей жизни я знаю, я не был бы признателен вам, как много. Я благодарю Бога каждый день я просыпаюсь, что у меня есть кто-то, как ты в моей жизни.

Я буду ждать с нетерпением, чтобы получить ваше сообщение еще раз в ближайшее время.

Поцелуи и объятия.

С уважением навсегда.
Рамос Марвис.

Google Translate:
Hello my dear,

Thank you for your beautiful message to me, I felt on top of the world after reading your letter to me, you made my day, you have added a lot of lives in my life. Words are not enough to express my feelings of excitement, happiness and joy you brought to my life, honey, where would I, if I had not met you? I'll tell you where; I would still be lonely looking for something special to make me smile. but I thank God, because we have found each other at the right time.

The distance between us is only now going to make our love stronger and less likely that we will be taking each other for granted. I look forward to the day when we will be together, a day when I will see your beautiful face for the first time in my life.

I love you with all my heart and soul. All that I have gone through in recent years, only prepared me for you. Your love is true and should not be taken lightly. The love that we share this never ends, and very powerful. If I had met you before in my life, I know I would not appreciate you as much. I thank God every day I wake up, I have someone like you in my life.

I'll look forward to getting your message again soon.

Hugs and kisses.

Yours faithfully forever.
Ramos Marvis.

Hello my sweet heart xxx,

Thank you for your lovely message to me, I felt on top of the world after reading your letter to me, you have made my day, you have added a lot of lives into my life. Words are not enough to express my feelings,excitements,happiness and joy you have brought into my life, honey where would I be if I had not met you? I'll tell you where; I would still be lonely looking for that special someone to make me smile again. but i thank God because we found each other at just the right time.

The distance that is between us for now is only going to make our love stronger and there will be less of a chance that we will take each other for granted. I am looking forward to the day that we will be together, the day I will see your beautiful face for the first time in my life.

I love you with all of my heart and soul. Everything that I have been through in the past years has only prepared me for you. Your love is true and not to be taken lightly. The love that we share is never-ending and very powerful. If I had met you earlier in my life I know I wouldn't appreciate you as much. I thank God every day I wake up that I have someone like you in my life.

I will be waiting anxiously to receive your message once again soon.

Kisses and hugs.

Sincerely Yours Forever.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello my sweetheart,

Thank you very much for your message, you are so beautiful, loving and caring, I have to confess that I love you with all my heart, body and soul because you have brought joy, peace and happiness into my life, from the first day I met you, I am fully convinced that I have found the bone of my bones and soul mate to my life,am happy to be in relationship with you and I promise to spend the rest of my life with you.

You can start to warm up to be the best but all I know is that I love you the way you are and I will soon be coming to meet with you, I will tender my retirement application letter later today and I will pray for my retirement very soon.

I prefer meat dishes, dairy products , fruit and vegetables, seafood, Please reply this message because I will love to be reading your mail on daily basis OK

I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond the skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth, because what would an angel like you be doing here if heaven is somewhere else? I love you so deeply and I know from the very start that I am in love with you with all my heart, You're My Happiness, My life, You Turned My Tears Into Smile and My Nightmares Into sweet dream, My only dreams and reality is that our love is forever, I love you with all my heart.

There are thousand things that one can say when in love, but the truth remains that love feels different for different people. For me it has taught me how to appreciate the beauty of life. I can now see more vividly, the beauty in nature and everything around me just feels like its brand new because you made everything new in my life.

I am more deeply in love with you that I have ever been and I know that with each passing day, my love for you continues to grow. You are the reason why my days are more beautiful than ever, kiss

How are you doing today ?

I love you.

Yours sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:02 am

Hello my sweetheart

Thanks so much for your message. I must let you know that I am deeply in love with you and I promise to continue to love you forever. I have tendered my retirement application letter and My retirement approval will be very soon, I believed that it will be within 2 weeks time or sooner. I will plan to come and meet you immediately after I got my retirement approval.

Remember that Love is a four letters word that came from my heart to yours that changes you forever. The moment your love and mine comes into the equation everything else stops mattering and my love make you feel the way you are and you becomes the most important thing ever in my life. You are that one for me, for you have made me realize things that took me a long while to see.

I am happy to locate you and I promise you that I will make you happy all the days of my life because you are the best. I love you and I wish to express my feeling to you because since few days you come into my life, my life has change for good, thanks a lot for bringing peace, joy, love and happiness to my life. kiss.

Do you know that we don’t force love to come in our life, for love comes freely and chooses any one. It means teasing each other and laughing at nobody jokes but only the two of you understands. It means feeling safe enough to talk about anything and having the patience to work out disagreements.

Hopeful you know that love means counting on someone who sympathizes when you had a bad day, worries about you when you’re gone too long and always welcomes you with open arms no matter what. I just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of your love.

To stay away from you is something I can not do. Come soon into my life and dwell in love. My promise to you is that I'll be with you all my life time and I'll be indebted to you all the days of my life.

Please reply to this message because communication is the fuel of a distant relationship.

I love you.

Yours sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:00 am

Hello my queen,

Thanks so much for your lovely message , you made me happy and proud, I love you and I promise to love you forever if I would be given the opportunity.

How are you today I hope you are fine and celebrating the love of God for giving us this blessed day, God love us and that is reason He allow us to see this blessed day, To him alone be all the glory.

Honey, Love is a song not only played on radio. Instead, it’s a song played in a person’s heart. If you’re in love to me, sing that song and go along because I'm singing song to you on daily basis. In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more special than you love yourself.

I will make you the happiest lady on earth and we will share everything in love together and forever,I think of you always because you are the best and wonderful, I actually like the feeling of falling in love with you. I would still let you take my heart because I love you with all my heart, body and soul and have vowed to spend the rest of my life with you in joy, peace, love and happiness. I have a hundred reasons to give you my best, I love you with all my heart.

You are my dream, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, beautiful, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are my love. I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you soon. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, I love you.

Thank you for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to meet you, I'm truly honored. A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart. Remember that romance is the fuel that keeps love burning hot.

My love, Great minds contain ideas,solutions and reasons, scientific minds contain formula but my mind contains only you, I love you so much and I can not wait to come over to meet with you, to love you all the days of my life, you are the best of creature and most beautiful queen of my life.

Do you know that love is patience, Love is trust, love is giving; love is a gift, love is endurance, Love is sacrifice, love is peace, love is joy, love is happiness and mostly love is life to every human soul , Love is like the wind you can not see it but you feel it inside your heart, body and soul.

I love you honey

Kiss from yours sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello my dear most beautiful Angel,

Thank you from my heart for your lovely message to me,I feel joy, happiness ,love and lucky to meet you and I will spent quality time with you when I meet with you, I am deeply in love with you and I pray that we spend all the days of our life together in love, peace and happiness.

I know I'm not the best man on earth to have had you as a friend, a love, and a wife. I am not prince charming or Williams Shakespeare to have written you love note to win your heart. I am not perfect in anything to have had you, but I thank God that out of every nonsense of my love, I'm making much sense to you. I love you, and I can't stop loving you.

Darling, I want you to be praying for me intensively now because I will be in the meeting with our authorities here tomorrow to defend my retirement application letter as I tendered it to them for approval. By the grace of God, immediately the authority's approval of my retirement application letter, I will start to make arrangement to get my visa and come to meet you.

Can you send me letter of invitation or should I contact our agent to facilitate the visa process for me ?

I love you.

Yours sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello my sweetheart

Thanks for your message, I wish to inform you that the meeting with the Authorities was successful and I have defended the application for my retirement, the authority has listened to my application and they have adjusted the approval. By the grace of God, within two weeks or very sooner I will get the approval and immediately after I received the approval letter, I will put all formality within a few days to leave here and come over there to meet you.

I know that very soon I will be with you, to love you, make you happy, feel you all day and spend the rest of my life with you, you have brought joy and peace into my life, you are best of creature whom I believe my God has created you in a special way.

From the first day I met you till today my life has changed for the best, full of joy and smile and you are the reason of my joy and smile, any time I remember you, huge laugh come to my face, your beauty and your face like morning star has been my leading sun shine, I call you my life, my peace, my love, my honey, my sweetheart and the only life and breath that keep me living on earth, I can not do without you and I hereby promise you once and again that I will love you all the days of my life.

Note that we are under monitor here and all our movement are purely in security to avoid Taliban get access to penetrate into our security database, we are not permitted to use webcam here or make use of cell phone, remember that we are in conflict zone, we are not permitted to move out of the camp without proper permission.

I love you with all my heart and I wait to hear from you.

How are you preparing for my arrival?

With tender Kiss on your lips.

Your forever sincerely lovely husband.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:09 am

Hello my sweetheart,

Thank you so much for your message to me. I have just told my Daughter about you, I explained to her that I am in love with you and I will soon get married with you and she is happy for that because she always want me to be happy. She is in support of our relationship. I really do not know the exact date of my coming to you but I assure you that I must keep you imformed in advance soon after I got my retirement approval. I will arrange and travel to meet you for us to plan our marriage.

You are My expensive uncommon angel, the mighty god of my romantic feelings, the one that makes me smile in my loneliness and laugh always when I am walking on the road.

You are the one who has made me see the beauty of life and for that I am eternally grateful to you. I love you. I miss you so much and I feel I can fly today to meet you and keep you warm and feel your holy kiss from my heart.

My love,When you are lonely write l me, When you are sad, tell me, when you are happy share it with me and when you are angry, I care most for you because I love you with all my heart and I promise to spend the rest of my life with you. A day without you is like a day without sunshine in my life, I can not wait to be with you.

Each new day your presence brings a new vision of passion, aspiration and incurable affection. when I study my lifestyle recently I find out that you have brought out the best in me, considering this thought I sincerely believe that my life with you has been the best life I had ever lived on earth.

Each time I see your broad smile in your photos, my heart is filled with endless joy, thanks for loving me and be rest assured that I will love you all the days of life.

How are you feeling now? are you feeling loved?

I love you

Kiss on your forehead and all over your body.

Yours forever sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello my sweet heart,

I am happy to be among the living today, it is by God's grace that we are living, may we praise God always for His love, peace, joy and spiritual gift of life given to us, not by our might, not by our power but by His spirit says the Lord.

How are you my darling? I hope you are fine to the glory of God? Thank you so much for your so many passionate and romantic letter, I was rolling in the tears of joy while reading it. I miss you so much sweet heart and my heart is dying for your love, You are the song of my day, my laughter, the sun that shine my day, my leading pillar, I am filled with joy and happiness and I promise to love you all the days of my life.

As I am waiting for my retirement approval very soon, I pray that my retirement approve by next week because I can not wait any more longer to meet you, hug you, kiss you and make you feel the most happy woman on earth, You will feel me and feel happy in my arms all the days of our lives. Please I beg you to pray for me always and ask God to protect me and grant my requests.

I wait to hear from you my love. I love you with all my heart and I don't care what the world might say about us, I am deeply in love with you and will love you forever.
Don't forget that Love is an hidden agenda that expresses itself when you see the right person, it takes a long time to finally come into conclusion that you are in love. Love - You feel it, you want it, you can't live without it, it is inside you day and night and you can't run away from it because it is always there in your heart.

My heart was settled when I found you. Each day I see your photos and think about you , my affection is always running high, I'm proud to be in love with you. I will die for your love and rest in the bosom of your love, each time I say " I love you", I feel you, I want you and I’m happy that you're mine. My love, I believe that you understand the drift of what I am writing?

I pray to God every morning for the divine peace, joy and protection over you, I wish to tell you that I LOVE YOU and you have brought joy, peace, love and happiness into my daily life, I am happy to be in love with you.

I love you and will expect to read your responses back to me, your message is part of my daily meditation that brings joy to my heart. There is none like you in my life. I can't rest in a day without hearing your name, I can't stay without seeing your picture, the more I see you the more my love for you grows. my sweet heart, your stature, your smile and your presence are irresistible.

Your angelic smile tear me away from my anger, your presence in my soul brings joy into my worried heart and without primping you are an angel on white robe to my life. Surely, I love you with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind because you are in me.

I feel you, I feel to touch you, kiss you, hold you tight in my arms, rolling my hands all over your body, suck your breast nipple and lick your inner chambers of womanhood. Measured by miles, you are away from me ,Measured by thoughts,you are closer to me then measured by heart beat, you are in me. I care for you in my spirit,

I pray for you more than I pray for myself and if there is one thing i can not do "it is to stop loving you".

Kiss your lips tenderly and all over your body.

Yours forever loving husband.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.