Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hi attracted me your profile, I will be glad to continue communication outside the website, Email
write tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru to me and we will be able to know each other better.
Bye bye!

Screen name: Tatyana
Birth Year 1976
City Chicago
Country United States

Sex Woman
I like to travel, very sociable, to be pleasant to watch movies.

Picture used:

tatyanao.jpg
tatyanao.jpg (35.29 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Email:

Hi it is pleasant to me to receive the letter from you, my name Tatyana, I hope that all of you still remember me.
I want to tell at once that this the first for me experience of acquaintance to the person on the Internet, earlier at me just was not enough time for similar things)))),
I do not know as there is a similar acquaintance on the Internet therefore in my first letter to you, I will write a little about me and my life. I live in Russia in the city of Samara,
it is one of the biggest and old cities in Russia.
There are many beautiful places as my city to be on the Volga River,
it is possible to have a good time here. I am 39 years old, I also to have the daughter, her name of research of Viktoriya she
in college and it has a private life for a long time, but for me it will always be the little girl), She lives more, than year separately from me, but sometimes is on a visit therefore, I thought that now it is time to adapt private life.
I - 15 years were divorced from the ex-husband, and I consider first marriage as a big mistake, but this also big event for me because I had a daughter. All this time after divorce I was busy with education of the daughter therefore, time to arrange private life appeared now. I work as the doctor in one of city hospitals, I love work in spite of the fact that in my country it is not prestigious. My height of 170 cm.
I to send for you some of my pictures which could estimate me), I hope that you also to send for me your photos.
I want to think that I not resolutely tired you with my letter and we, nevertheless, will continue our communication, I will look forward to the answer from you, me to learn about you and your interests, about your city, and your work is very interesting more.
Your new girlfriend Tatyana.

Return-Path: tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru
Received: from ip-50-63-60-188.ip.secureserver.net ([50.63.60.188]:45599 helo=[10.99.87.85])
by smtp1.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <tatyanasweet2016@inbox.ru>)

Originating IP: 50.63.60.188
Originating ISP: Godaddy.com, Llc
City: Scottsdale
Country of Origin: United States

Pictures received with the email:

tatyana.jpg

tatyana1.jpg

tatyana2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.