Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Camille Anne Chua - tagged

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Camille Anne Chua - tagged

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Feedback form [#9289]

What name did the scammer use?*: Anne Perea Chua or Camille Anne Chua
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype name.: camille anne chua
Scammer's Skype username . .*: camille.chua0407
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Anne Perea Chua - the FB profile is no more available.
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Tagged
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Facebook and Skype
How much money did they demand?: GBP 431.25
Name you were told to send the money to. : ALLAN BASA
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippine
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639163144031
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: bandicam.com
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
screenshot.PNG

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: The facebook profile has been suspended. I have tried to access and block the person's profile. But unable to do so.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: They want more money from me even though I gave them 30000pesos. They want 1000gbp now.
They are using a daughter as a bait to tell me that she is currently sick with a pneumonia and that she is currently in a ICU. The scammer says she was working as a secretary in the Maritime Company.

On Tagged as: Camille anne C - private profile.

camille.PNG
camille.PNG (219.36 KiB) Viewed 1986 times

The location of the scammer on Skype is Singapore, female, 23 years old, BD: August 7, 1992.

Picture used:

The details of the scammer are associated online with the person of:

Chang Magat (Chingchang) / chang.magat
Some of his pictures - pictures with his family and child not posted:

chang.jpg

chang1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com