Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtjohnsonhen01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 am

On Wedatefree:

Hi dear,My name is (Sgt 1st class Johnson Hen),i am an American soldier,serving in the military with the armys 3rd infantry division,i am in a very desperate need for your assistance,I have summed up courage to contact you through this medium. Please contact me through my email address: sgtjohnsonhen01@gma il.com

Thanks from Sgt.Johnson Hen.

Profile elements:

Screen name: Johnsonhen1234567891
53 y/o male from Cleveland, USA
Soldier
I am a United States of American Soldier,i am currently serving in the military with the Army's 3rd infantary division.

My Ideal match is someone who can put a smile back to my face again and someone who will love me and cherish me the way i do.

Stolen pictures used:

Johnsonhen.PNG
Johnsonhen.PNG (138.8 KiB) Viewed 7425 times

+
other two already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tannerr290@outlook.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32353, where the email address tannerr290@outlook.com is reported for being used in scams with another set of stolen pictures.

On Skype:

raytannerarmy12 / Ray Tanner
Afghanistan

Stolen picture used:

ray1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aaronromas40@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:21 am

Angel Return:

Hello Dear,

Am Aaron Ramos from the states,am looking for a reliable and a trustworthy person for a cordial relationship,am not always on this site.I will be glad if you write to my email(aaronromas40@outlook.com )for more details about me.
Regards

Aaron
Male / Divorced
51 - Istanbul / Turkey
Current Location Accra/ Ghana

Slogan
seeking true love

I am a honest and caring man looking for a good and sincere woman for love and marriage I am a honest and caring man looking for a good and sincere woman for love and marriage

Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 48
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession military
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

aaron.PNG
aaron.PNG (202.21 KiB) Viewed 7352 times

On Skype as live:aaronromas40 / Gen.Aaron Ramos - no other details.

Additional email address the same scammer is using online with the same stolen picture: aaronaaron50@outlook.com .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

paulchapmanp90@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Angel Return - the profile got deleted:

Hello...It is so nice to meet you here and hope you are doing fine. I'll be glad to communicate with you and get to know each other better. Leave me your email so that we can contact directly to each other, here is mine: paulchapmanp90@hotmail.com

He was using the same picture reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: ramosmarvis
I am a: Male
Height: 5.7 ft / 175 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: united states
Descr. of myself: I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their lifestyle. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, beautiful mountains and life has to offer
Descr. what I am looking for: I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance

PM:

ramosmarvis
Hello,my name is Mr.Ramos Marvis. How are you doing?I want to meet a woman who can be my wife,my best friend, who will be the mother of my daughter,and who will be my lovely passionate lover! And it is great to meet you, I want to know you better and i know there are a lot of people who are not sincere, and who wish to play games, but not me, and i hope not you !Mr.Ramos Marvis my email address is ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

E-MAIL:
Good day beautiful .

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Ramos Marvis. I am an American Soldier on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next month. I am 50yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident and I have been single since then. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she is studying foreign languages in the UK on scholarship. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed to.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books, dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my wife and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives.

Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send me your photos in your next message to me. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you urgent.

Thanks.
Ramos Marvis.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ramosmarvis@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLUPR19MB0321.namprd19.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.19.158]) by
BLUPR19MB0321.namprd19.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.19.158]) with mapi id
15.01.0361.006;
Tue, 12 Jan 2016
Subject: Good day beautiful .

SKYPE ID:
live:ramosmarvis
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (268.69 KiB) Viewed 7300 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 am

My dear sweet heart ,

Thank you for your response to my message, I really appreciate your letter to me including your most lovely, sexy and beautiful Pictures. I am very excited to receive your message to me now. Thank you once again for responding to my message and your nice and lovely beautiful photos. As you already know I am an American soldier on duty here in Afghanistan as UN peacekeeping mission to maintain peace and order in this conflict country, I have been here for years.

I must be frank and honest with you, I'm here looking for that special lady to love and be loved, lady who I can trust my life with. Lady, I'll be proud of. I was so lonely for long time now, and I think that I should go ahead and start a new life and the future, but I can't do everything myself, so I'm looking for honest and reliable wife, whom I can do all things together with in life.

Darling, I want you to know that i want you to be the woman (my wife) that I will be with after my retirement from the army because i want to live a good private life after my retirement from the army. As I have told you that i am a widower and I want to live a good life after my retirement and this is the reason why i registered in the dating site.

I really want to settle down with a good woman i can call my wife and when I saw you in the site I told myself that i have found Mrs. right, i have found a soul mate, i have found happiness, i have found true love.

You are such a beautiful angel, I do not know the most rightful word to admire your beauty ,you are my queen and I will love you, take care of you and take you round the world. You will know no sadness for the rest of your life as long as you will open up yourself to be my wife in sincerity and in truth. I must let you know that I have given you the best place in my heart, where no other woman will be, I know that you may only want me to be your friend for now, but my prayer is that you find out that I need you in my life like the air I breath, I m very sorry I have disturbed you with my feelings, but I cannot help myself. I am a man, and I cannot hide my feelings. I want you to open your heart for me to come in. I am a strong man, but I want to rest in your arms. I know you will find it very hard, but please do not ignore my feelings, so that we can know more about each other.

I need you next to me. I need to see your light on my path. I need my bad memories of the past to be forgotten in my heart. I know that if it is God's desire, I'll be with you for the rest of my life as my life partner, but if you are not for me, then I have no choice than to be only a friend.

I will not disappoint you and I will make you happy for the rest of your life, I will always e-mail you whenever I come to the computer at least once everyday or more often and I will like to be reading message from you as often as once everyday or more often. I have been in the army for so many years now and I have been accustomed, I have not killed innocent souls. I am also happy i will soon get retired, so I have peace and live a private life again.

I was born as the only child of my late parents in New York, my growing up was tough, because I lost my parents when I was little, first was my father who got sick of heart problem and then my mother who could not stand the death of her husband and so she got sick and died, but before then I was already in the military school or training as you may call it, there I was taken care of and I lived in the barrack. I schooled at the United States Military Academy - West Point , New York .

It was not easy growing up to see that you do not have parents or siblings So all these are the factors why I have decided to look for a lady to get married to and live with her and start a new life and future with her any where in the world so I will be able to forget about my terrible past life.

I am here in Afghanistan today but I will soon get retired from my work, my plan is that we can develop our dear relationship with honest, trust , respect , love and maturity that will lead to our marriage immediately after my retirement from my job, I will travel to come and meet with you.

I am a man with a wonderful compassionate, romantic, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, beautiful and incredibly sexy and I will need same in return. My promise to you is that I'll be with you all the days of my life and I'll be indebted to you all the days of my life. I will love you and I promise to protect you to the highest order.

I will stop here for now.

I am anxiously expecting your response very soon.

Kiss and hugs.
Yours sincerely.
Robert Terence.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:26 am

Hello my dear sweet heart,

How are you doing today my love? I am very excited to get message. I appreciate it so much my darling, you made me so happy for giving me the opportunity to come into your life, as you know i am a very serious guy, humble and respectful guy too, i love to love and expect the same in return. Honestly since the death of my wife, i never come encounter with any relationship darling, though i am busy here in Afghanistan saving innocent people from bombing, massacre and other terrorist acts, but my happiness is that i am about to retire and come home to spend the rest of my life with you.

I want you to know that relationship is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love become as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

I am very glad to come encounter with you, I have no doubt that you will be so romantic, I like you so much sweet heart and i want you to be happy because here is the man God has made special for you, the man you are dreaming about darling. Baby, to be frank with you, i know that our meeting is not by a chance nor accident, but by the Lord's doing, because i have asked God to bless me with a quality woman like you, I may say that you are the woman of my dream and my heart desire because i only appreciate quality in anything I do, and i strongly believed that we shall not regret knowing each other, i am romantic, very sexy, and very good in bed performance, i am caring, oh! My witness is my late wife, oh! Our marriage was sweet, but I know that my marriage with you will be sweeter, i will never see you sad or hurt you darling, and i can love you with my last strength, and I know that you will reciprocate darling, i will care for you in everything.

Honey i will like to receive your letter very soon once again and tell me more about yourself, i will be very happy to read from you soonest and remember to include more of your lovely pictures, i like you darling, a gift from above, i asked God for one and he gave me thorns, i asked for beautiful and God gave me the most beautiful, i asked for queen, God gave me the queen of the universe.....ahahahaha.

Darling, i want to leave now and join my friends in prayer before we shall leave for patrolling, i will like to know more about you darling. You will never know pains again, and our marriage will be everlasting and ever sweet darling. Making you happy will be my utmost job and priority.

Your darling.
Ramos Marvis.

Millions of kisses and Hugs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ramosmarvis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:26 am

Hi my sweet heart ,

Honey how are you doing today? First, I want to start by saying thank you for your lovely and sweet message to me. I like you so much and I wish to be with you for the rest of my life if I would be given the opportunity. I am also too Religous but I love God and his Word ("Jesus Christ" in Human form, "Bible" in Book form) My favourite bible verses are as follows;
Psalm 91 He who dwell in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty
Psalm 23 The lord is my Shepher, I shall not want
Mathew 6:33 Seek first the Kingdom of God
Ephesians 6:10 -14 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood
Philipians 2:10 At the name of Jesus Christ every knee shall bow

I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away, I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.

I love you and We never know how this relationship has started, it is the will of God, We will never know how it would end but only God knows because it is everlasting, But whatever happens, I will never forget how you made me smile every day, how you restore joy, peace, love and happiness to my life, I love you and can not let you go.

Please make sure you read my email to your mailbox every day because I will make sure that I send you email everyday and as you check and read my email on daily basis try to respond back because I love to read from you every day, at least we own each other one mail in our mailbox every day OK.

Honey I want to assure you that I will do everything to make sure you will be happy for the rest of your life as long as you will accept me with all your heart to be your husband and your life partner for the rest of your life, I will take care of you. I am very grateful to receive your email, thank you very much for caring for me, i love you so dearly and i always think of you since we met each other.

I love you so much and i am very happy for your confidence and interest in me, thank you for coming into my life, i know you are a beautiful woman and i love everything about you darling. Darling i will like us to form a great family because i have no parent and God so kind i met someone like you my love, i will spend my life with you and your people will be my people because your love is my love, i will take you around the world because we love each other. I will come over there in your country as soon as i retire from soldier.

Honey with all my heart i believe that we must have the best and wonderful marriage. I would love to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you. Honey i am here to promise you that my love for you is for the rest of my life, i have think and rethink about you and the answer i gave myself is that I loves you and will keep on loving you day after day. Honey I believe to give you my time especially in our bedroom i will show you my love darling. I trust myself and i know what i can do hope you will not get tired? hahahahahahahahaha

I wish you good in your life darling. Honey time is running out of me and i will be moving for our normal daily patrol ,remember that someone loves you somewhere, in anything I am doing i think about you, you are in my thought always just take care of yourself and remember me in everything you are doing. You are my sweet heart, I could tell from the start, You made my life worthwhile, My sweet heart you are, My sweet heart you will remain, I now see that our love is not a game to play, You are MY SWEET HEART, From beginning to end have a blessed time of the day and be protected anywhere you are. I give you my heart, it is yours for ever.

Kiss and hugs from.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 am

On Skype as live:ramosmarvis
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello My Dear Angel.

How are you doing i hope and believe that you are doing fine? I am praying that God may protect you until I come right into your arms. Darling,thank you very much for your message to me, I really appreciate it so much. Honey it is not an easy work to be a Soldier but i thank God so much because i am going for retirement and it is a thing to give God glory, i will retire from soldier in few weeks or days time, i believe i will visit you before going back to my home country.

I am very happy to have you, thank you so much for coming into my life, i hope you will take me to some nice places in your country when i arrive? Like i said, i want you to be my wife and i will love you with all my heart as well with you loving me back as your husband, i have been waiting for this day to come and now i have you in my heart. I know you look so beautiful and i love you so much. i think about you so dearly and i never want to see you cry in your life, i am here to make you happy for the rest of your life because i have found my happiness in you. Darling you have brought joy into my life, you have made me to forget all my past sorrows and brought joy into my life today and i promise to love you till the end of my life.

Love is like a lump of gold, Hard to get & hard to hold. Out of the entire women I have ever met, you are the one I cannot forget. I do believe that God above Created you for me to love. He chooses you from all the rest, because he knew I would love you best. Don't go for looks, They can deceive, Don't go for wealth Even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you Smile because only a smile makes A dark day seems bright.

A real relationship Has Fights, Trust, Faith, Tears, Pain, Argument, Patience, Secrets, Jealousy and Love. Dear o dear, you are not near But I can hear don't get fear because your memories are here Live with cheer no mere tear and you are mine forever! I love you so dearly and in your next message please confirm to me that you are my wife and leave the rest for me how it will work out very soon. i will stop here for now while i wait to read from you once again very soon, you know i love reading from you. Please don't keep me waiting to read your message for a very long time.

Yours sincerely.
Ramos Marvis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.