Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: elenkkow@russgmail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx,

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter as usual. I always think about you, I need
you a lot, you are always in my thoughts. The first thing that I do when I come internet cafe I
check my e-mail and hope to receive a letter from you. I like your letters very much, I feel
how sincere and serious you are to me. I can’t express my feelings to you, but if we meet
you’ll see everything in my eyes, my joy, my  happiness. my dog breed Siberian Husky.
My sunshine, you know, I’d like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, you are always
in my thoughts. I am sure that we’ve met because God helped us, this is His present for us.
You know, I am already afraid to lose you, lose our special connection that we have for now, I
don’t know how my life is going to be without you, I can’t imagine it now. You’ve brought
me so much joy and happiness, I trust you completely! I opened my heart to you and I would
really like our relationships to be forever like it is now, like we are in the wonderful sweet
dream!
I am finishing my letter to you now and I am waiting for your reply now!
With hugs,

Elena...

elena8.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Email:

Hi my sunshine xxx,

How are you today? What is new with you? I am doing fine over here, thinking about you a
lot. I was very glad to receive a letter from you. You know, that your letters always bring me
joy. So I decided to come internet cafe and write you a letter right away, now I have a little bit
more free time, so I can write you almost every day or every two days! This makes me feel
better because I have got used to your letters and I miss you if I don’t hear from you, you
know? Weather in my city cloudy, we often have rains recently.
Today I went for a walk with my girlfriend Marina. We’ve been walking in the park and you
know I always had a thought how nice it could be if we (you and I) were walking together.
How do you think, wouldn’t it be nice?
You know xxx, I’ve told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul mate, I
think that I am very close to it now. I am very serious about you, there is only one thing left.
Our meeting. This is very important, in my opinion. And this is the best way to learn much
more about each other. I am dreaming about it, about the time we can see each other for the
first time, look into each others eyes… It’s only my dreams for now, but I want all this to
come true?
OK, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking for your next letter very impatiently!!!
Have a great day and write back soon!
I miss you!

Elena...

elena9.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Email:

Hi my dear xxx,

Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it. I am always very happy
when I get a letter from you. You know that you are very important to me and I am thinking
about you all the time. 
Yesterday when I went to bed I was thinking about you, about us, remembering how we’ve
met, remembering our first letters when we didn’t know each other at all and comparing to
what we have now and this comparison made me smile. Because now I feel that I have the
person in the world that cares about me, who I can talk to about everything, the one who is
very interesting for me. Honey, you know, I am very glad that we have each other. I think that
the worst thing in the world is when you are alone, when nobody is near you, when there is no
person who is close to your heart and soul. I think that even though we are apart from each
other now, we are still happy, happy with the thought that we are in each other’s life. Happy
to think  about us, to dream about our meeting that is going to happen some time, about our
future, happy future  if everything goes right.
My dear xxx, all above is said honestly, from the bottom of my heart. This is how I feel,
this is what inside of me, deep in my soul. I think that you are that special one who I can share
it with. I wanted you to know how I feel and what I am thinking about. Honey, please, tell me
what are you thinking about and what is in your mind? I would really like to know that, this is
important for me. Important to know what are your joys and sorrows.
Bye for now, my sunshine!
Remember I am thinking about you!!!
Have a great day!
With tender hugs and kisses,

Elena...

elena10.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Email:

Hello my honey xxx,

Dear xxx, I was happy to receive the letter from you. Today my letter will be short. At me
not so it is a lot of time.
I have just left travel agency, and have decided to inform you good news at once. Me cause to
Moscow on interview in embassy. Tomorrow I should leave to Moscow.  It seems to me, that
I waited for this moment the whole eternity. The travel agency has carried out the task earlier
than I thought. It can is connected to that sum of money which I have paid for acceleration of
readiness of documents. Now it is not of great importance. I go to embassy!!! Probably
tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I can receive documents which are necessary for arrival
in your country. Tomorrow I shall write to you from Internet - cafe of the city of Moscow. I
shall inform you all news which will concern my trip. After I shall receive documents, I will
need to return back to native city, to collect necessary things and to buy the ticket in your
country. Trip to Moscow costs not cheaply, therefore I wanted to go to Moscow, to pass
interview in embassy and to wait for day of a start. But in the contract it is told, that in your
country I can buy the ticket only in travel agency which helps me to collect necessary
documents. From superstition I shall not begin to buy the ticket before reception of
documents. Of agency of me convince, that it is possible to buy the ticket, and, then to pass
interview. They have told to me, that many people do so. But it seems to me wrong.
Dear, I was probable next week can inform you date of my start. I believe that next week I can
take off to you. How you concern to this? I think that you too will be glad. I shall finish the
letter. I shall go to collect things home. I want, that you have sent me your full home address,
the data on the nearest to you of the airports and phone number. I shall call to you if there will
be urgent questions. I hope to receive from you the answer which will bring to me
encouragement.

Your love Elena...
Attachments
elena11.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Email:

Hi my dear xxx,

Dear xxx, I was glad to receive your letter. Thanks you for given information. Today I
have arrived to Moscow. I am very tired, and could not write to you is a lot. Dear, I informed
you some times that cause me to Moscow on interview Now I near Embassy the in internet-
cafe. I write to you the letter and I worry. I think that my destiny tomorrow is solved. Hope to
me ' give the visa and I can meet you. It will be the greatest day in my life!! It's a pity that I
cannot write for a long time. Because I am very strongly tired. I hope, that I can soon write to
you about results of visit to Embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow I shall write from Kirov.

With love yours and only yours Elena.

elena12.jpg
elena12.jpg (29.72 KiB) Viewed 7046 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:01 am

Email:

Hi my dearest xxx,

I have more recently left embassy and at once have decided to write to you. I write to you the
letter and I smile. I'm so glad! If I could, I would speak with you for a long time. But
unfortunately now it is impossible. But I am confident, that our meeting will take place also
we shall speak in person. Me which you very were pleasant to video to me have sent.
I want to tell to you about the commission in Moscow. I hope to you it interestingly!!!
Tomorrow I shall already write to you from native city. I shall arrive to Kirov most likely
tomorrow in the evening. I can probably have the visa. Because I tried for it much. I worry,
you should understand it. I never thought that the commission will ask such unusual
questions. They asked about my sexual life, they asked about children, about work, about
patriotism, about my attitude to your country, about my conversance and awareness of events
which happened in the world and in your country, about my religion and belief. I have told
about all my life in detail. I spoke about very thing fairly how it's really. To me have told that
my answers are unexpected and as a rule applicants don't answer such questions so directly
and openly. They haven't got used to hear such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and
truthful answers is much more pleasant than words which come not from heart and reason.
Now I should wait the decision. I hope that my visa will be ready within the next few days.
The representative of embassy at once informs about it to travel agency.  After that I shall buy
the ticket in your country. After I shall buy the ticket I shall inform date of the start.
Now I agree with expression: "Expectation of death is worse than the death" I can't
concentrate on anything. My heart so worry, I can't work. They have told that the decision
will be accepted in several days. I so worry. I so want that this small dream was come true. I
simply want to see my lovely friend. I think the God will help me. I simply want to meet you.
I already see us together and I sink in dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to float
under sails in boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a sundown. We
will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our way. We will look at night at stars, we'll
be pleased in the afternoon to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If there
will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a beacon for us. We will be floating
at ocean of love and oblivion and nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It
will be the small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from belief, hope and
love. It's impossible to wait, when your dream will fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to
go to the dream. It's necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a belief and
dream, if in heart there is a love and hope, it is necessary to achieve the dream by all means. I
always go to the dream. I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments.
On this I try to make everything that my dreams have come true. I understand that now it's
only dreams. But these dreams brighten my life. I hope that yours also. Nothing will keep me
to arrive to you!!!

With tenderness your Elena.
Attachments
elena13.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:02 am

Email:

Hello my xxx,

Dear xxx, I have received your electronic letter. I was very glad to read him. Your letters install to
me unlimited quantity of confidence. Having read them I become the omnipotent person. Very much
has changed from the moment of our acquaintance. I, think that I began to live only after
acquaintance to you. Till this time I only existed. After our acquaintance my life has sharply changed
in the best side. It has noticed not only I. My fellow workers, my friends, even my patients - all have
noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same question. It is interesting to all why I look so
happy...
I think that I knowingly have visited to Moscow. From trip I still had many positive emotions. I when
did not go on so important affairs, therefore strongly worried. On road to Moscow I with anybody did
not communicate because thought of interview in embassy. I experienced that any failure can visit
me. I was afraid that can give up to me in reception of the visa. But my experiences appeared are
vain. On interview to me did not give the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person which
was in the commission and he has told that I should not worry. Has told that in two or three days
representatives of embassy will contact travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of
the visa. Therefore I have gone home with quiet soul. Now I need to wait the answer from embassy
then it is necessary to buy the ticket in your country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and
to wait day of a start. The second trip to Moscow does not deliver me of inconvenience. The ticket to
me will need to be bought in Kirov from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from
the Moscow airport because I will need to come in embassy and to receive the visa. It would be
convenient for me to take off from the Kirov airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow
should to live and to wait for readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me. Hotels cost very
dearly and it is terrible to me to be in Moscow one. Therefore I have chosen not absolutely
convenient, but a safe variant. Today I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow.
They sincerely were glad for me. Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not contact travel agency. I think
that has passed not enough time. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of
embassy will cause me for reception of the visa. I want that it has taken place as soon as possible. I
want to buy as soon as possible the ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or
the day after tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy the ticket to you. I shall buy
the ticket with a stock of 3-6 days. I shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be
unforeseen circumstances.
Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much for all for the period of the
absence. I love you and I want to be only with you. The feeling of love amplifies every new day.

Your love Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:04 am

Email:

Hi my dear xxx,

Dear, I was very glad to receive your letter. My visa is available, but I can take away her only
after I shall redeem the ticket in your country. Tomorrow or after tomorrow, I shall buy the
ticket in your country but only after to me inform from travel agency, and will tell, that my
documents are completely ready. For arrival to you.
I every day think of our meeting with you. I know how it is to be thinking about someone all
the time, I have felt that as well. So then I try to keep myself busy doing other things and it
helps. I guess that's how I've been able to get along all this time without somebody special in
my life. I keep myself busy with study, with friends. I have become used to it now, but not
entirely. Some times I get along doing chores around the house, listening to music, or helping
other people with their problems.  It has been so many times that I wanted to be with
someone. So as time went on, little by little I had to learn how to not feel lonely. But I have
also learned that it's not all that possible. And in the same way I try to avoid getting hurt, as it
has happened to me before. And that too is not all that possible. On the other side I have seen
other peoples mistakes and I like to think that I wont make the same ones. I try to think of
many possible results, I like to be cautious and to think ahead, but I have learned that as
careful that I may be, there is always something that can go wrong. So why should I continue
to hold back and not live my life like others, by going ahead with what my heart says and
being as cautious as possible, right? We are only human and imperfect, all I can try is to do
the best I can, with the person that best fits my way of thinking. And it would seem so strange
that I could find such a person on the other side of the planet. Imagine if the Internet didn't
exist, I would have never known about you and I would probably continue to live the same
way forever. There is only so much happiness that one can achieve alone, but I would like to
think that I could achieve so much more with you. It would be wonderful to stop dreaming
about it and make it come true. So at the same time, I also think about what would be needed
to make a relationship work and how to provide for as much as possible. It's not easy when
other pressures are felt in a relationship. So if at first we should decide to take this beyond
what it has become so far, I think it will be like awaking from a dream and trying our best to
make the dream come true. Like I said before, there is a lot to talk about, a lot to learn and
understand. The feeling of love is great, but it takes little bit more to have a place to live, to be
healthy and have a family. I know that these are subjects that can't be decided or solved in a
week, but the most important thing will be addressed, how well we get along.
There is one thing that I know for sure, I like you very much and we will have a wonderful
time together. Your words in every letter have shown me that we think the same way, so I
truly believe that something great and long lasting will come out of this. I think about you
every day and wish you were near me already. I will just have to be patient and wait for that
moment to come true.
With hugs and tender kisses.

Yours Elena...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 am

Email:

Hello my dearest xxx,
I have good news, very well for me and for you! I wanted to call to you and to explain all by
phone. But I am afraid, that you become angry on me and will refuse to help me, therefore I
have decided to write to you.
Today in the morning I have come to travel agency where to me informed good news. I have
got the visa. Now it is necessary for me to buy the ticket to you and to go in Moscow behind
the visa and to wait day of my start. I'm immensely happy. I will be able to see you in
person!!! I addressed the company which sells tickets for plans. I asked them how, as to me
have explained to me it is necessary to have the ticket to you I would be able to go to
xxx on the August, 12th, and how much it would cost. They said that the ticket would
cost 1173 euro. I asked them to find a cheaper ticket, because the price is too high for me. But
as it turned out I would not be able to have a cheaper ticket so quickly, the date is too early.
Tickets must be reserved long beforehand. I asked them to offer me other variants of the
flight. We found the most suitable one. The flight is on August, 17th. The ticket costs 285
euro I asked the to reserve the ticket for me. But they refused to do it having said that they had
a lot of clients. They cannot reserve my ticket without advance money. I was imploring them.
But it did not work. They said that they would help me with great pleasure but they couldn't.
The rules are so. I was in a panic, I was so disappointed. Then I asked them if I could give just
a part of the money. But they did not agree again.
I asked them for a long time saying that my fiance xxx is waiting for me. If I asked them a
little bit longer I would burst out of crying. Maybe God heard my prayers, and the service
worked agreed to reserve the ticket on my conditions. But I have too little time to pay, for the
ticket. They said if I did not day the rest of the ticket price, I would loose the money I'd
already given to them. I was angry, but they explained that it would be very difficult to sell
the ticket for the plane which is flying. They would have to lower the price. I agreed. They
told me to pay 813 euro. But it was too much for me, because I had only 225 euro. I asked to
wait for me during 12 hours. I went out of the room. Marina met me at the door. I told her
everything. She understood everything and advised me to pawn our treasures to a pawnshop.
It was very difficult for me to agree to do it. I did not want to burden Marina. But at the same
time I want to meet you. We pawned the treasures, I got 90 euro and I paid the part of the
ticket price 315 euro. It was my last money, it was for the plane by which I'm going to come
to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I have done all what I could. I have
paid for the visa. I have paid for the part of the ticket. But this was not enough. The money
was not enough. I did not want to burden you. I wanted to come to you with nobody's help. I
thought my money would be enough. But I failed. Now I feel guilty myself. I did not manage
to do all myself for our meeting. I thought nothing would prevent me from meeting you. But I
must pay the rest of the money for the ticket It's just 498 euro. I must pay it till the August,
17th. Otherwise I will loose the money I have paid and i will loose the chance to see you. And
our treasures will be sold by the pawnshop. Now I feel guilty that I could not do what i
promised to come to you with my own money. I always do what I promise. I feel at ease now,
I'm ashamed of asking you to help me. Unfortunately the clinic did not pay me the money I'd
earned. I really hoped to get this money. But I'll get the money from the clinic in a month or
two. Because it's very typical for Russia to hold up the payments of salary. I asked the clinic
to give me my money earlier, but they refused to do it. Now the clinic does not have the
money necessary for me. Our clinic depends on the budget, it did not get money for a
longtime. I think it's because of the financial crisis and terrorist acts. I must say to you that I
will not be able to meet you because I will not be able to pay the whole sum of money myself.
Of course I realize that I should not ask you to give me the money. But at the time I cannot
just that I will not come to you. I have done too much to organize our meeting. If I refuse to
meet you it will mean that everything was in vain. It's terrible for me to refuse to come to you,
I have done all what I could. Now I want you to help me and I think there is nothing horrible
if I ask you to help me. Of course I realize that may be you have no feelings to me and may be
you're not interested in our meeting. I understand that the sum of money is too big. I know it
and that's why it's more difficult for me to ask it from you. But at the same time any person
can find himself in my conditions. And now there is only one thing which I can do. I just must
say that I will never come to you. But I do not want to say so, because I want to meet you.
That's why I must be honest, I need your help. Of course I understand that I must not do it.
But I'm an honest person. I'm ashamed of asking you to help me, but life is a difficult thing,
everything can happen. Of course it's up to you to decide if you want to help me or not. It's
bad, but not fatal. I will loose my money. It's bad but not mortal either. 390 euro which I have
paid for the visa and 315 euro which I have paid for the ticket are too much for me. But I'm
not sorry for what I have done for our meeting. In fact money is just paper, our treasures are
just metal details. That's why I was the first who decided to meet each other. But I do not
want all my efforts to be spent in vain. If you really want to meet me, if you can help me to
organize our meeting please send me the money till the morning of the August, 17th. Please
forgive me my words. I say so because I'm in despair. Now when just one step can connect us,
I'm afraid. I need you, I want to be with you, I need you help, believe me, I'm honest with
you. I did not manage to estimate my forces. And all my efforts spent in vain. I understand
that the sum of money is too big for you. I did not want to ask you. I can do everything
myself. My loneliness made me strong. I had always been living with my own efforts I always
relied on myself. I asked somebody to help me very seldom, but now I ask you to help me. I
will give you all the money back as soon as I'm able. Maybe I made you offended. But I need
you. I do not know if my letter you disappointed. But I have written you an honest letter. I'm
looking forward to you answer. I hope for you. I ask you to not worry. I send data of my
flight:

Moscow – xxx
Flight LX1325
Airbus A320
From Moscow, Domodedovo airport 09:05 on August, 17th
In Zurich, Zurich Airport 11:40 on August, 17th
Change in Zurich 4 hours of 0 minutes
Flight LX2276
Avro RJ Avroliner RJ70/85/100
From Zurich, Zurich Airport 15:40 on August, 17th
In xxx, xxx Airport 16:50 on August, 17th
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 am

At this stage, despite the fact we advised him not to do it, the victim confronted the scammer, sending to him links with scam reports using the same stolen pictures.

Email:

Hello my darling xxx,

Darling xxx, today I have read your letter. I have understood your thoughts. I wish to
explain you some things. You should understand, that I have passed through much that my
visa has been approved. I very much respect you, your opinion. But you also should respect
my works, my efforts... But it not the most important thing.
The darling, I think that my photo was laid out on a site by my former guy Vladimir. I spoke
to you about it. We have dispersed because it beat me and drank a lot of alcohol. Vladimir
knows that I wish to find love in the Internet. And to leave from Russia. He tries to prevent
my happiness. On it it has specially placed my photo on a fraud site. The darling trust me, I
never deceived you.
I told to the friends about you only positive lines. I spoke to friends about our acquaintance,
about our love, about our relations. I was delighted with our correspondence, from our plans.
My friends know, that we will meet in your country, that we love each other, that we are fine.
They know, that I will soon visit you. They wish our of good luck... What now I will speak to
friends??? I should tell, what my favourite does not trust me??? How then they will think of
you??? I think, that you will be my husband, I think, that I will get acquainted with your
friends, and you with my friends. I do not wish to break that mutual understanding which has
developed between us. I do not want!!! I do not wish to spoil those mutual understanding
which were between us. You understand me??? I want, that our love continued to grow, our
relations continued to develop... All it is under construction on mutual trust. I trust you the
safety. I trust you myself … I hope, that you show to me trust and will not break our love.
You should understand, that I not so silly person to change our love for money. Unless the
normal person will refuse own happiness for the sake of money??? Unless you consider me
not as the good person???? Unless the happiness, love friendship, relations stand 498
euro?????? It is very silly. I am not the silly person. I wish to be with you. I want, that our
love developed, that our relations were under construction... I hope, that you understand about
what I speak. I hope, that you will help. I promise, that you will not regret that helped our
meeting.

Yours Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.