Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 pm

sebrinajean2@hotmail.com

Zorpia:

Hi
My name is Sebrina i have something to discause with you please contact me (sebrinajean2 @ hotmail.com)

Screen name: sebrina - sebrinajean0612
25, Moscow, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 30‑75, in United Arab Emirates.

Picture used: stolen image of Joanna Lynne García, also known professionally as Joanna Garcia Swisher or Joanna García, American actress.

sebrina.jpg
sebrina.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 16726 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sebrinajean2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear

How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Sebrina Jean, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful Sebrina
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sebrinajean2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Email:

MY DEAR,
i must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond i'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
2. Identification copy
3.Nationality

Thanks and best regards
Yours Faithful Sebrina
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: IslamicBankofBritain_Plc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:17 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447989010764

NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom

Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom

Phone +441214567840

Bank Email IslamicBankofBritain_Plc@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,

Your Faithful Sebrina

============================================================

COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom

Phone +441214567840

Bank Email IslamicBankofBritain_Plc@accountant.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from SNT148-W49 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 22 May 2015 01:36:51 -0700
X-TMN: [XiKkYXsl4ITcaf7QBDhSbGuDlPWF9yPk]
X-Originating-Email: [sebrinajean2@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT148-W49597DE79F283CF926BEE99DC00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sebrinajean2@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d00853ab-8a97-478e-913f-0b83156d850f_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello Dear

PHOTO AND FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447989010764
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

SebrinaJean2015@yahoo.co.uk Sebrina Jean

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:01 am

Hello My Dear

How are you today? i am Miss Sebrina i come across your contact today and i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity, because i really wish to have a professional relationship with you and more,

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Sebrina Jean, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful
Miss Sebrina

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm42.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2015 23:24:17 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.111] by nm42.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2015 23:21:16 -0000
Received: from [66.196.81.172] by tm100.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2015 23:21:15 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.217] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2015 23:21:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1026.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2015 23:21:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 407217.95727.bm@omp1026.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED--
Received: by 76.13.27.48; Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:21:14 +0000
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:21:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sebrina Jean <SebrinaJean2015@yahoo.co.uk>
Message-ID: <858129747.7167002.1438384874458.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Dear I will Be Glad To Hear From You Soon

PHOTO AND ID:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sebrinajean2015@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 pm

More Info:

My Dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was his personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
2. Identification copy
3.Nationality

Thanks and best regards
Yours Faithful

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.58] by nm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2015 08:47:58 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.70] by tm11.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2015 08:47:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2015 08:47:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 265845.69937.bm@omp1007.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: by 212.82.98.119; Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:47:57 +0000
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 08:47:54 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sebrina Jean <sebrinajean2015@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello Dear

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447989010764
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details Contact Information

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom

Bank Email foreigntransferIslamicbankplc@fastservice.com
Phone Number: +441 214 567 840

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Your Faithful Sebrina

COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Phone ......: +441 214 567 840

Bank Email : foreigntransferIslamicbankplc@fastservice.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ..... the business partner to Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurr

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm41.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2015 12:55:04 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.183] by nm41.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2015 12:52:08 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.57] by tm19.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2015 12:52:07 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.66] by tm10.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2015 12:52:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2015 12:52:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 205557.41664.bm@omp1003.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 217.12.9.11; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:52:06 +0000
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 12:52:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sebrina Jean <sebrinajean2015@yahoo.co.uk>

ATTENTION:

Respected sir,

Download/open file attachments (telegraphy forms) to carefully read and comply to Islamic Bank of Britain® telegraphy Terms & Conditions.

•You requested closure of the dormant account and transfer of entire balance thereof, to your account.
•But we've not received any evidence or documents supporting the requested transfer instrument applied for.
•Accordingly, confirm to us that the requested transaction attached here originated from you.
•*Send copy of the Death Certificate of the Deceased Mr Mahmoud Adama.
•*Send copy of the deposit Certificate or funds placement certificate, issued on 16th August, 2004.
•*Send photocopy of your National Identity card or International Passport or Driver's license; or any other form of identity card (must be valid).
•*Send details of your choice Bank account for the remittances and let us know if you have a UK bank account
•*You are therefore advised to carefully study the file/form attachments and fill the appropriate information in the columns as speculated by management, to enable us verify your data and be able to make statement in connection therewith.
•We have to verify all requested data, as against other details and information we hold for you.

It's important you send Us your feedback within 48 hours.

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER
Please consider environmental responsibility before printing this email and its file attachments!
This is a one time Transactional email and will not be sent to you again. Your email address was not previously listed in our clientele mailing list and have not been added to any of our mailing lists as a result of the requested Transaction, pending your fulfillment of the telegraphy requirement in line with management recommendations.
If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the upload link
(on the attached telegraphy file/forms). *If you experience any technical problems while you're opening or uploading the file attachments, please notify us immediately.
Whatever you do, please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and we'd hate to miss a chance to help you in any way we can.

Best regards!

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
MD, Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 08:14:13 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.118] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 08:11:17 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.53] by tm109.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 08:11:13 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.102] by tm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 08:11:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 08:11:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 393173.29941.bm@omp1039.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: by 212.82.98.121; Sat, 08 Aug 2015 08:11:11 +0000
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 08:11:10 +0000 (UTC)
Islamic Bank Of Britain Plc <foreigntransferIslamicbankplc@fastservice.com>
Reply-To:
Islamic Bank Of Britain Plc <foreigntransferIslamicbankplc@fastservice.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <1162750095.629798.1439021470739.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Response to your claim from IBB

DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447989010764
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby maya » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 pm

what would someone do if they were victims to this scam ? specially if they submitted a copy of bank account information and national ID?

thee victim did not proceed to the succeeding final step .

what could be the worst case scenario and how can the victim's ID and bank account information be used in this case?
maya
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:26 pm

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Follow the advice in this topic.
Also forward all the emails FROM the scammer(s) to me at my email address in my signature line.
Include all email addresses used, phone numbers, chat names, social profiles used by the scammers, documents, pictures sent.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

SebrinaJean2015@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:40 am

New message on the site:

Hello
Nice meet you here,my name is Sebrina living in London i have a special reason why I'm contacting you please Kindly contact me on private my email address( SebrinaJean2015 @hotmail.com ) for more better communication,to able me introduce myself well to you,
Miss Sebrina

Sebrina / SebrinaJean2015
35, london, Germany
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑90, in Dominica.
I define myself: I am confident and determined woman; I used to know what I want out of life and strive for my goals. But even a strong woman needs a strong man's shoulder. I build a career and realized that I am not so happy without my only beloved, I am ready to give all my love and passion to my man, I'm ready to live my past life and go for my love even on the edge of the world if it is needed When I imagine the perfect pair, I see a man and a woman walking hand in hand near through good and bad times. There are no ideal people, I know it but I just want my man

sebrina.jpg
sebrina.jpg (12.78 KiB) Viewed 16083 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sebrina.1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:44 am

Zorpia :

Hello dear, I saw your profile on zorpia.com, My name is Sebrina, please i want you to reach me on my Email, not on this site, so that i will send my pictures to you for you to know who am, my Email sebrina.1 @hotmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.