Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joy_adams2014@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 pm

joy
Female / Single
26 - Austin / Tanzania

Slogan
kiss
About Me
i am a good looking lovely young girl searching for a good caring and lovely man
Looking For
i will tell later,i will tell later,i will tell later,i will tell later,i will tell later,i will tell later,i will tell later,
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 142
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Profession student
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

hello
my name is joy and my contact address is joy_adams2014@hotmail.com) well i saw your profile today and i love it, i think we can click together as a good friends. please i will like you to contact me through this my email address thus (joy_adams2014@hotmail.com) please contact me with my email address i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know more about me. thanks for your understanding joy

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joy_adams2014@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:52 pm

ADDITIONS:
MY DEAREST ONE.

How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.

I hope this massage will find you in the best of your good health,I am happy to received your mail,I really like to have a good relationship with you,

I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is miss Princess Joy Adams,I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 24 years old,I'm fair in complexion.

I am a medical student, i stop my education last 2years being 2013.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am the Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Mr. WILSON ADAMS. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (ADAMS INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 3years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.

His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Robbers but he don't know that i know his secret.

After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also late, my mother died when i was age of 17years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some threat that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.The only person I have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (st. Vitalis catholic church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel in the camp because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel number is +221769432493 if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call from 10:00am GMT.please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my father took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and you will take 30% of the money for your effort.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you.i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.

Have a nice day

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours
miss princess joy

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W54 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:26:03 -0700
X-TMN: [e6+K//ohDtsQ6CJGsCxrCr38Ild9SijK]
X-Originating-Email: [joy_adams2014@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W548DB2D8943EFDA79A4E7391EF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joy_adams2014@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_631e1988-a597-4314-998d-35e54bf21998_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest ,
How are you today?I believe you are doing fine,As for me i am not fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) I will be waiting for your call today by 3pm my time that is 15GMT at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number( +221769432493 )I thank God for the life of Rev Emmanuel George the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.or me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, but before you contact them please you open a new account for the to be transfer ed to it.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR EWEN STEVENSON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS (+44) 7700094378,
FAX NUMBER +447031808797
EMAIL ADDRESS- rbs_transferserviceplc.co.uk@gmx.co.uk
(london_com-rbsplc2@mail.com)
(rbs_transferserviceplc.co.uk@gmx.co.uk)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address
( rbs_transferserviceplc.co.uk@gmx.co.uk ) Attention Mr Ewen Stevenson the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin. after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR WILSON ADAMS)

PASSPORT NUMBER: A0160114.

AMOUNT (5.7 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (JOY ADAMS).

ACCOUNT NUMBER... AL0720558206781428CLIDCFUSDS.
SORT CODE...30-93-43
SWIFT CODE...RBLDUSD21109
IBAN CODE...USD61RBLD30933439271568

Your professional advice will be needed in this matter. I will be waiting anxiously to hear from you.
God bless you as you do this today,
yours

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W93 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:28:35 -0700
X-TMN: [eUGN9Wv/o501NGIHFzuZT4coqVjPHlNr]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W930E2AD457C5327BE2FC2091EE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a79e87af-a31e-47d4-b498-c6509553dc53_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
How are you ,
I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am not fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.
I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
Dearest I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After receiving the below mail from the bank, i discussed it with Rev Emmanuel George and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Ibrahim Usman.
He is one of the lawyers working here in Daker Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.7 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact in formations are as follows,
Dr Ibrahim Usman.
E-mail address
bar.usmanlawchambers@lawyer.com
Office telephone number +221-77-207-79-45
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
joy

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W52 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:57:21 -0700
X-TMN: [Yu6sNZzK0xMDYYn+nwMfLHnxXcgEaU5H]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W529B56643BF8A480D25B2391ED0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7f79012f-9c74-48b5-9623-56ef082bd380_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221769432493
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447700094378
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Ltd

FAX: +447031808797
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221772077945
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100 Code
Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.