Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Dear,
I am young but I have experienced the joy of love and pain of hurt before. I had to walk away to save myself from walking into more than I could handle. I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart; I cannot help it. But people either move me inside, deep in my soul, or they do not. You touched me with your words and made me feel safe and feel loved again.How I hope this is for real. I have finally found my man.......lol You are the man I have been waiting for. I have been here waiting to write to you about how we will have a good time together when we meet, I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. I have never seen you, but I feel deep down that you are perfect for me. We are perfect for each other, in every way. I am torn by the fact that I do not know if I will ever see you, or if you are someone I will find later on in my life. I know I will find you, but I find it hard to wait.From time to time I ask myself why I chose you, why I feel so much about someone I dont even know? what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!! The Lord had made this happen and I am so happy because You make me feel special and wanted. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you and not for anything. I really love to meet you but right. Would love to hear from you soon.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2015 08:52:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 68390.50669.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 98.138.105.218; Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:52:12 +0000
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:52:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Cherry Williams <cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com>

Dear,
Yesterday You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. For 3 years now My heart had known only emptiness until Yesterday night. you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial words. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile. I hope that you will teach me how to love again, teach me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You will teach me to go the extra mile. Love has no limit, no set time...it comes when you decide to let it. And though there are miles between us, I wont stop thinking of you till we meet, honey please give me a chance and my heart is forever yours. I can never forget those words of yours, they are like magic and have brought joy to my sad heart. I cant keep thoughts of you out of my mind. Thoughts of you warming my heart all over the night and days to come. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2015 11:45:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 131628.76905.bm@omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 217.12.9.9; Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:45:42 +0000
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:45:42 +0000 (UTC)

Its not that I havent being thinking about you, but I have being worried that would I ever met you in person. I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret having you in my life. I have been through relationships, but didn't really take them seriously. I was used and played by a man who I really loved. So I decided to stay off men for a while. Since then I have not taken chances with a man. But you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I read from you. At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool and nice, things I really liked in a man you possed some of them. So I took the chance. In the beginning, things didn't seem that well, I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously. But, it was too late to look back; I had already fallen for you since the day I met you and I wasn't really looking forward to giving up too soon. Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things yesterday night and a new me. You have truly changed my thought towards love not because of all the promises but deep in your word i see nothing than feeling.Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when i meet you on eventually. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you. I know these past days have been really hard because we couldn't be together and we haven't being communicating much. I just hope we can be together sometime soon. I want us to spend the rest of our lives together waking up to each other every morning. Semi I cant wait to be with you. I just hope we can be together this soon. What do you think. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are truly my love. I love you, Baby.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2015 13:16:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 893143.6592.bm@omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 98.138.105.203; Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:16:40 +0000
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:16:39 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Honey,
you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me.
You show your love to me every day and even every minute when we are chatting. How lucky I am to find a man like you. Thank God above us! Honey, please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most ... you know what it is?
All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it.
I really wish that you were near me, and when I needed help, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough and if I can be your wife and your children's mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60 years. Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it. Ti Amo tesoro mio, you're the only one that I want.
Love always,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reading your mail has brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. For many years now My heart had known only emptiness until i got the mail. You words has filled my heart with Joy. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile. I hope that you will teach me how to love again, teach me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing you. You will teach me to go the extra mile for love. And though there are miles between us, I wont stop thinking of you till we meet soon, because my heart is forever yours. I can never forget those words of yours, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of and imagine how you would make me complete, you are everything my heart desire.
You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occassions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.
what I look for - We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
what do you expect of me - Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
what are your plans for the next couple of years? - To be your wife and the mother of your kids
In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love. I have found true love. Always send a mail to me each day.
You are my world now.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2015 10:05:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 916219.10873.bm@omp1003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.194; Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:05:44 +0000
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:05:43 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:12 am

cherry.png
cherry.png (37.6 KiB) Viewed 9531 times

On Skype as Cherry Williams aka cherry13506 - no other details.

On mig ente:

cherrywilliamssexy - no picture
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Taurus

On LinkedIn:

cherry williams - same picture as the one used as avatar on Yahoo.
representative at all owns one
Corn, Oklahoma
stafff representative
UNICEF
September 2005 – October 2014 (9 years 2 months )usa
Let's keep it simple - I'm looking for a caring woman to be my friend and grow to share my life with. Her must be fun-loving, enjoy the outdoors, intelligent, quick-witted and as passionate about life as her is for me.I love women who take care of themselves physically and emotionally. I don't want to limit my ideas here -- just let me know who you are and perhaps we can meet and see if destiny belongs to us. I am looking for someone who enjoys going traveling. I am a very affectionate and romantic person who loves to kiss :`) and likes to enjoy life to the fullest. I am pretty stable, due to my great family and friends backing me up on every decision I have made in my life. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful support system to see me through life's ups and downs.
My life is pretty good, I'm constantly trying to improve it, but at the end of the day I can say, "things are pretty good. I want a best friend --someone to laugh with and enjoy life with--that person who you look forward to seeing or talking to ---that makes your day just that little bit better. Intensely intelligent, inquisitive men with the spirit, charisma and guts to laugh at himself and his world. Style, charm and ability to connect with challenges a must.Someone that will not be intimidated by me being who I am. Someone that won't think I am suffocating just because I want to take care of them and love them. I guess a confident woman.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Must have gotten me confused with someone else:
From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.
Many years and many miles have kept us apart for so long it is hard to believe we have found each other again. Now we must make time disappear and miles grow shorter. Our love started at forever and will end at never. Baby, it's our turn ... it's our turn to make each other happy. We have grown older and matured rapidly; let's spend the rest of our lives together. Through trials and tribulations my love will be true, and know that I am here when you say the word. I understand that there are many things to be worked out, many things to change; I just don't want to waste any valuable time we have left together. Baby, I love you with all that I am. ALWAYS you are me and I am you.
Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when i read a mail form you. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.
From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy has. I had always searched for my blonde hair, blue eyed, tan guy ... and dreamt of having my fairytale wedding. Baby, you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes - but you're perfect! From your gorgeous smile, to your warm, loving eyes, to your strong arms, to the way your hands fit mine. I was scared to love you after everyone said we wouldn't even make it two weeks, but we did. After we passed those first two weeks I knew there was something that just worked between us. We made it through the best 10 months of my life, and then that's when you left. Now you are 2000 miles away and I can't be with you until June. Although this will be the hardest months of my life, I would wait forever to be in your arms again. Once again, we have people saying that there's no way we will make it through this, but I think we can prove them wrong. CLIPPED, I live for you, and only you. I dream of the day that I can be your wife. I want so badly for that dream of min to come true; you have no idea, Sweetie. When we talk about getting married, and having kids together, my heart melts. I know that I'm young and you want what's best for me, but I know in my heart, you are the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to me. You have taught me so much about myself and the way that I should live my life. You have taught me things that will eventually help me grow into the type of person I need to be, and you have taught me to love without holding back. You have been my sweetest sin since day one. My parents didn't want us to last, some "friends" didn't want us to last and that's great for them, - back to the sweetest sin thing - you have no idea what it's like to be me when I get to sleep with you, to feel your hands caressing my body, feeling your body next to mine. It's this feeling I get being that close to you, the feeling that I am the safest person in the world - Oh, screw this! CLIPPED, I love you! You are the one for me and you know all of this - I'll say this numero s times until I turn blue in the face; marry me! You know I don't mean now, just some day! I love you!! i will like youto help me with some money to pay my bills and i tiied getting across to youwith your cell number butits not responding tome here...

Header:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2015 08:36:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 982658.93056.bm@omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.200; Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:36:50 +0000
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:36:49 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ,
Baby, I am just writing you to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. Baby, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. These miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close. I love you, Baby. i need you to help me with my bills here i need 700$ tell me how much you can support me with okay...

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2015 08:38:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 300521.89384.bm@omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED--
Received: by 98.138.105.221; Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:38:33 +0000
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:38:33 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

hello baby how are you doing there? i will like you to transfer the money to these dertails here

NAME:ADENIYI ADEMOLA

CITY:IJEBU ODE

STATE:OGUN

CODE:23401

you can make the payments via western union or money gram please baby send me the monye this week

love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2015 08:49:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 195965.96668.bm@omp1002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED--
Received: by 98.138.101.183; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:49:19 +0000
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 08:49:19 +0000 (UTC)

Normally, I would like to take this time to simply thank you for the emails.You brought a smile to my face whenever I get mail from you. You make my day, by touching my heart with your sweet words of love and with you been honest with me. You have no clue how blessed i feel ever since we have been mailling each other. I pray for a man like you for the rest of my life..... And God lead you to me for a reason. And I thank God every seconds and minuite for making us find each other,but i,ll tell you,i dont have any nudge pix and i dont want to have,i believe you forgotten that i dont have camera to snap my self,all the pics i send to you was took outside,and i cant let anybody to snap my nudge pix,unless i buy one camera.Babe i believe seeing my nudge pixs is better than being with eachother,and i believe with love we can close the distance with love.....Once again.....Thank you for coming into my life,and for making all negative possitive..life thats full of happiness.Happiness thats no one can give...thats betweeen me and you.Hunnie.. thanks a lot for your emotional and spirirtual support...thank you for everything.....
I love you so much....And will always love you

my love i will like the money to sent to thats infoi gave you make the payments via western union or moneygram and send me the details of receiving the money to my mail

love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2015 09:03:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 435955.36094.bm@omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 98.138.105.253; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:03:47 +0000
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 09:03:47 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 am

I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me when you sent me an email. I felt as if I am in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what i want from my Man. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your word or a small symbol that reminds me of your first email and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you. I wish that we could meet now and set the plans on the days when it will be me and you. I want to show you how much you have set me on fire with just words and sincerities. You make my heart stop, even now after reading about your past. Ohhh My God,how many men are sincere in there word like you do. I have never had anyone treat me the way you do with so much attention. I have never had anyone make me feel this way. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I just hope for the best. baby i will like you to send me the money to the details i set to you earlier this week let me receive the money when next i will check my mail here i am in pain now i need youto help me send the money

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1029.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2015 13:38:29 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 564297.70323.bm@omp1029.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.101.165; Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:38:29 +0000
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:38:28 +0000 (UTC)

There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at

night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night,andmaybe the next day, making love to you with

an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins onour faces the whole time.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around

to see you rolling on the ground laughing

at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and athing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am
crazy about you, everything about you.....

i will like you to send me the money to thiseinfo i gave you here either western union or moneygram

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2015 13:47:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 66885.48356.bm@omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.217; Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:47:18 +0000
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:47:17 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Dear ,
Baby, I am just writing you to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. Baby, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. These miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close. I love you, Baby. let me know when the payment is done..

love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Mar 2015 09:51:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 942553.66614.bm@omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.212; Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:51:52 +0000
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:51:52 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 pm

If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach . I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe,emotionally and mentally Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind. i will resend the details to the bank to you baby

love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2015 09:59:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 233250.26373.bm@omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED-
Received: by 98.138.105.220; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:59:35 +0000
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:59:35 +0000 (UTC)

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart

i love you so much baby i will send you different account where the money will be paid

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2015 11:06:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 515198.12317.bm@omp1046.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.227; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:06:51 +0000
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:06:51 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:15 am

The miracle of life shown in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life..... The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to send me an email, the sweet emails that keep me awake even when I'm exhausted to death, because I wouldn't miss a thing. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you..every single word you say is a part of my soul, as if I have already known what you have been about to say. Every step I make is safe, because you are around me. When we first met, I didn't even suspect what a wizard you were about to be. But apparently life can show us such wonders, that we can stay amazed like children, wondering how this could happen to
us! Well, I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel.I have never felt like this before. Nobody has taken me so far, except you, my princess from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on, fighting everyday for you. You revealed the deepest emotions and feelings I've kept inside of me for so long. Feelings I didn't even suspect to be. But most of all, you showed me the real taste of love. You are my best friend and the one I want for life, my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow. You are the one I want everybody to know it! I haven't had a stronger feeling like this one I have now though,I want to wake up with you....Here it goes like a "Song'... I Want To Wake Up With You I wanna wake up with you I wanna be there when you open your eyes I want you
to be The first thing that I see... I wanna lay by your side, Baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight... All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping, Baby You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with
you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you I wanna lay by your side, baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping, Baby You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see... I wanna wake up with you
Love Always,
Your PrincessFrom The Castle in the Clouds.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Mar 2015 14:32:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 959089.54050.bm@omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.226; Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:32:04 +0000
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:32:04 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:28 pm

hello baby how are you doing there? i need your full name, address and the bank the money is coming from okay and amount baby, i will send the bank account to you later today so do send me your full name, address, and your bank name

love you so much

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2015 08:16:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 434006.62174.bm@omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.101.162; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:16:16 +0000
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:16:16 +0000 (UTC)

I could describe you with one word... delicious.I dream of you here with me with nothing on but our imaginations.I can almost feel you here....... caressing me... touching me.You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.Inthe deep of the night I dream of your touch.I am dying to feel your touch all over my body..I can feel the fiery passion of desire begging to be shared in a blissful night of paradise.I love the way you love me.I want to evoke such a passion within you that leaves us both breathless..You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul..Loving you makes me desire you even moreDid you dream of me touching you last night?The passion we share together just leaves me wanting one thing… more!I want to make love to you every minute of every day.When you can count all the stars in the sky; that's when I'll stop wanting you.You are my forever

do send me your full name and address and the name of your bank okay this will be asked when the money is transferred..

i love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2015 08:18:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 713080.99672.bm@omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.194; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:18:46 +0000
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:18:45 +0000 (UTC)

It should be emphasized that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a
whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B"stories
or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without
any shadow of doubt. Not that there are no other fish in the ocean upon whom I can sling my hook, but
who can be like YOU that loves me with such generosity of heart? I love a hand that meets my own with
a grasp that causes some sensation and which only your's can do. I love you not only because of
beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't
help doting on you. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of
my heart, I swear... i will be waiting for the details your full name, address, and bank name

i love you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2015 08:21:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 636650.52263.bm@omp1011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.193; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:21:19 +0000
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:21:18 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Lover, It doesn't take a genius to work out how much I love you, but it takes a very clever
man to work out why. You are the gentle breeze in my world of chaos, the calming presence that tells
all to be still. When I am down you lift me up, when I am tired you spur me on. When I sleep I snuggle
in the warmth of your embrace and feel safe. You are my security blanket, from the everyday rigors of
life. I cherish the day we met, and the love we share. Thank you for being my rock, my confidant, my
friend, my gentle breeze . My love
unconditionally, i will be expecting your full name, address, bank name

i love you so much baby

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2015 08:52:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 537091.6899.bm@omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.201; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:52:44 +0000
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:52:44 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.