Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 am

On net log,

Hello Dear,

Am Miss Esther, I saw your profile and became interested in you and it gives me a great happiness to write you after viewing your profile. which really interest me to have talk with you, because you are such a partner i need in my life and i really need to speak with you, i will be interested in us being close friends or partners, reply to my email address (esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com) so that i can send you some of my pictures of me and tell you more about me. OKAY. Bye.

Send me mail ....... (esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com)

Urs Esther.

Profile elements:

esther_423
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Profession student (Student)
Date of birth 06/04/1987
i am a good looking girl who is willing to make friends and meet new people
43 visitors since 7 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Esther Okoiji <esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 am

Email:

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Esther Okoiji I 'm 24, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa ,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd), Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji, It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Senegal,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.

i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
yours Esther-Love,

Header:

Received: from [41.82.180.67]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 01:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE..DARLING..I..WILL.. LIKE .. TO ..KNOW..MORE...ABOUT...YOU......

Originating IP: 41.82.180.67
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cynthia_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Datemefree - message on the site:

hello My name is miss cynthia okoiji anyway i came across your profile on datefree, something touches me on my mind to stop by and write you and i believe we can be good friends,who knows maybe partner in life,but just bear in your mind that age,colour or distance does not matter in good love.Meanwhile i will like you to contact me privately on my mail id for me to give you my picture so that you can know whom you are writing here is my ID (cynthia_okoiji@hotmail.com) please do write me as soon as you read this massage and i promise to send you my picture as soon as you send me an email to my email id. TRUE LOVE MISS Cynthia love.

Screen name: reallove123 - no picture
- 30 y/o male
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
AM A NICE YOUNG LOOKING BOY WITH LOVE AND CARINGAM A NICE YOUNG LOOKING BOY WITH LOVE AND CARINGAM
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthia_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Email:

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Cynthia Okoiji I 'm 24, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa ,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd), Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji,

It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Senegal,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,

1 believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Cynthia-Love,

Return-Path: cynthia_okoiji@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU181-W26 ([65.55.111.73])
Subject:PLEASE..DARLING..I..WILL..LIKE..TO..KNOW..MORE..ABOUT..YOU...........
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015

Pictures received with the email:

cynthia.JPG

cynthia1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:42 pm

From a victim via email:

Met scammer on tagged (NO), her profile is gone now.
Nora Okoiji <nora_okoiji@hotmail.com>

PLEASE..DARLING..I..WILL..LIKE..TO..KNOW..MORE..ABOUT..YOU.............þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place, As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Nora Okoiji I 'm 24, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd), Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji,

It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Senegal,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,

1 believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally I wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter, what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour. Please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Nora-Love,
Attachments
love(2)(1) (1).jpg
love2(2) (1) (1) (1).jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 am

Skype ID for Nora:
live:nora_okoiji
Skype ID for Reverend:
Rev. Jeremiah Luke
live:gosplepsalm121gospelofgod

Hello Dearest ,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine,I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar.Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev.Jeremiah Luke) who is the pastor of the (Zion for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is {+221-775-312-984} and his email address { gosplepsalm121gospelofgod@hotmail.com } if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, I will be excepting your call today by 3pm GMT time.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7 M (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

that's for now in my next mail i will writes you and give you all the necessary details information of the bank were the money was deposited by my late father (Dr Henry Okoiji) with the bank.Thanks and Have a nice day and think about me.Thanks for your understanding, Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Miss Nora.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nora_okoiji@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W80 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 6 Apr 2016

PHONE NUMBER:
+221775312984
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:13 pm

My darling
How are you today?,
I believe you are doing fine! As for me I am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).I will be waiting for your call tomorrow by 3 pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where I am living at moment with this number (+221 775 312 984) I thank God for the life of Rev. Jeremiah Luke the pastor of the church located in the camp where I receive and send emails to you.

He is like a father to us here as his church assists United Nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the female’s hostel to-talk with you about what I am going through here. This is why I have decided to have you assist me with the purpose of securing the release and transfer of the money into your nominated account and to have me come over to your country to continue with my studies which is importance to me at this time while the money are being properly invested by you since am only a wife to you without any knowledge of banking and investment. I want to assure and reassure you that my request is legitimate and 100% legal and hitch-free.

I would not want to have anything to do with illegality hence; I would want us to follow the process of getting the money transferred into your account on my behalf legally as may be directed by the bank.I have introduce you as my appointed guardian/partner who would be receiving my inherited money on my behalf. you will have to contact the bank, informing them that you are my guardian/partner and by virtue of your position, you would request that my inherited money be released and transferred into your nominated account so that you would have me come over to your country,so that they will transfer my money from Rabo bank of London to your personal account in your country please try write the bank today,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Greetings to you .This is to certify that I, Mr .........., from ................ I wish to let you know that I am the foreign partner/representative to MISS NORA OKOIJI who is presently living in the Orphanage home at Dakar Senegal,Please sir, I want to confirm and know the possibility of transferring her late father's money deposited in your bank by late Dr.Henry Okoiji to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her Orphanage status there in Dakar Senegal, she cannot stand to direct claim of the money.Please kindly respond to us as soon as possible. I am awaiting for your kind and urgent response sir,

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
RABO BANK OF LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR ROMANS MATHEW
EMAIL ADDRESS,
transfercarerabobank@londonmail.com
transferbankuk@englandmail.com
transferrblcustomersukcarebank@yahoo.co.uk
TELEPHONE NUMBERS +44 703 182 0616
OR +447031840929 FAX NUMBER +44 839-715-25-14

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address,

Attention MR ROMANS MATHEW the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my (4.7 million dollars) deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin,This is why I have decided to have you assist me with the purpose of securing the release and transfer of the money into your nominated account and to have me come over to your country to continue with my studies which is importance to me at this time while the money are being properly invested by you since am only a wife to you without any knowledge of banking and investment.

I want to assure and reassure you that my request is legitimate and 100% legal and hitch-free. I would not want to have anything to do with illegality hence; I would want us to follow the process of getting the money transferred legally as may be directed by the bank.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR HENRY OKOIJI
AMOUNT 4.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS NORA OKOIJI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this to today.Please am resting all my hope on you now take very good care of your self and have a lovely day, And let me know as soon as you writes the bank.
yours sincerely
Miss Nora.

PHONE NUMBERS
+447031820616
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031840929
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

FAX: +448397152514
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:13 am

My Dearest One,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine. As for I am fine just that this refuge camp is a little bit of hot for me, but I thank god for today and I am really happy with your mail today, it's really give me joy and happiness anytime I read your mail, I don’t know how to thank you but what I surely known is that God will surely bless and reward you all your effort you are making to see me through from this horrible situation that I am living today due to the of my parents.
And I am promising you that you will not regret of helping an innocent orphan girl like me I must to assure that helping me will bring long life and prosperity into your family,
Once again thank you for contacting the BANK and thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good man in this world. Thank you for being so caring to me.
Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you for letting me loves you like I do. Thank you for always being sincere. Thank you for being you. Please inform me whenever you receive reply from the bank
I want to hear the good news
Love always
Miss Nora.

TO RABO BANK OF LONDON P.LC UNITED  KINGDOM.

RABO BANK OF LONDON P L C.

The Rabo Bank of England P l c,
Registered in England No. 90312.Registered Office:The Rabo Bank Of London P L C North WestHouse,119-127 Mary lebone Road London     NW1 5PY. 
SUBJECT:TRANSFER NOTICE. :: 11 APRIL 20/16

For your attention,
Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Mr. Romans Mathew to write you in respect of your mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by this young lady Miss Nora Okoiji that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit Late Dr. Henry Okoiji is our late customer with substantial amount (US$ 4,700,000.00) of deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However. before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you to your personal nominated bank account to your country destination U.S.A by the young lady Miss Nora Okoiji whom you stands on her behalf by our bank Rabo bank of London Sir before we further and proceeds with the transfer Will like you to send our legal transfer department esteemed Bank Rabo bank. The followings document:
1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your nominated bank account on her behalf of the young lady Miss Nora Okoiji. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one. (Since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in west Africa Dakar Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr Henry Okoiji (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of Late Dr Henry Okoiji bank statement of account issued to Dr Henry Okoiji by our bank.

4. And a copy of an Affidavit of oath support from federal republic of Senegalese high court.

This documents here is a legally prove of change of ownership/and must be signed by your trustee / Representative Miss Nora Okoiji. Note that the above are compulsory, are needed to protect our interest, and yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. TRANSFER-DEPARTMENT. Should you have any question (s), Please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Romans Mathew for more directives/clarifications on this telephone numbers  +44 703 182 0616 OR +447 031 840 929.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Lewis.
             MOTTO: UNITY & SERVICE WORLDS OVER   
Rabo Bank Plc email Disclaimer and confidentiality note. This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Rabo Bank plc and its subsidiaries. It is confidential, private and intended for only the addressee.

Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately. Do not disclose or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Rabo Bank Plc.

Rabo Bank Plc does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Rabo  Bank Plc are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and  Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).
R.B.L.,  
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 am

Darling,
I have receive a letter mail from the bank which they also copied to you. Please darling I will like you to contact this lawyer for the prepration of the documents for us for the fast possible transfer. Thanks.

My Darling,
How are you today?
I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation I found my self today. As for me I am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life in your country. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and I believe with you I can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

Meanwhile, Honey I'm so sorry for writing you this mail this late, Honey? Because I waited so much for the Rev father to help me connect a reliable lawyer here in the town who will help us secure the authority letter of POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH Support which must be assigned notarized by a Senegalese based lawyer from high court of Senegal. Presently I have my late father death certificate and his Rabo bank Deposit statement of account with me here which I collected money from the Rev.Father today to scan it, I made sure that I select the best and reliable lawyer over here whose name can influence any bank to release the money to you account position on my behalf without delay as soon as he prepares us the documents once you contact him today.

Please darling I will want you contact the lawyer once you receive my mail as I hard already given to the lawyer the other two documents to send to you when you contact him and here is the photo of it which I attach here to my mail now. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and an affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail honey,

which made me to then discussed it with Rev. Jeremiah Luke and he gave me the contact of this lawyer BARRISTER Frank Ewa. He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal . I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and an affidavit of Oath that will enable you transfer my money 4.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. From RABO BANK OF LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information's are as follows,
Dr Frank Ewa, EMAIL ADDRESS

frankadvocatefirm@yahoo.com.sg

frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com

Dr Frank Ewa Office telephones number (+221 763 919 165) or (+221 774 456 358)

I will be waiting for your call tomorrow by 3 PM to speak more with you honey, Please try your best to contact the lawyer today both email and telephone for the preparation of the documents as you know I have already told him that you are my foreign partner over the release transfer claim of my money with the (RABO BANK IN LONDON) were the money was deposit for me by my late Father (DR HENRY OKOIJI) and the lawyer is now expecting your call and both email please help me contact him today over this documents thanks as you do this.

thanks darling I will like to hear the good news as soon as you have contacted the lawyer for the issue of the documents, I have told this lawyer about you and he is waiting to hear from you, therefore contact him immediately and let him know that the bank wants an authority letter of power of attorney and affidavit of oath assigned by him as our lawyer. That will sign from high court of justice here in Senegal . Please let this lawyer know all we want him to secure for us as the bank requires before they could transfers my money to your account.

Darling, I also want to let you understand my present condition, And ever since my parents died, life has become so rough and tough for me as you can see that my last hope of survival lies unto this transaction and it's there that I hope to survive my life because I have been withdrawn from school because I couldn't afford to continue after the crises in my country. Now my intention is to join you as soon as after this transfer is done to your account from London bank Rabo bank, So that I can start schooling in your country while you will continue to invest the rest of the money for me as my partner into any Good business of your choice while we shall never lack any Good thing again in life.

Honey, I am saying this to you so that you will understand how important this fund is to my life, and there is no other hope apart from it. I am counting on you and I hope that I will celebrate with you when this victory is achieved. You should be able to note my directives and try as much as you can to have it done as I explained to you so that we can be uplifted to a higher level in life, in riches and in glories.

Please try and make sure you contact the lawyer today. And I shall awaits your positive respond on how you goes thought with the lawyer regarding the preparation of the documents, Thanks and take very good care of your self and have a lovely and good day may the almighty God bless you, You have My Love, Trust and Confidence I Can't Wait To See You, Soonest.
Yours Truly Love
Miss Nora.

Skype ID:
live:frankadvocatelawchamber

Fake Documents:
20160414021027-f49d402a-me.png

20160414021031-df79d2f4-me.png

Phone Numbers:
+221763919165
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221774456358
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:52 am

THANKS FOR EFFORT AND CARING
Hello darling,
How are you doing today? i believe you are fine and in good health.
Mine here is so cold and the poor conditions of this camp is being too harsh on me.
I am so happy for the way you are handling the transfer of my late fathers money to your position which the only thing holding me back here and also delaying me from meeting you for a better life.

please darling thank you for contacting the lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney with the affidavit of oath support which is the only document demanded by the bank for the released of the fund, I will like you to co-operate with the lawyer and i will like you to keep me informed when you are through with him so that i can go ti his office with the rev and sign the documents.I will be waiting to hear the good news from you soonest
yours beloved one,
Miss Nora.

Today! I Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm, has grown to a law firm with clients ranging from large corporations to individuals, and legal matters from complex litigation to real estate transactions. We offer services in a broad range of areas including litigation! Real estate closings, Agent services, immigration matters, corporate matters, commercial and civil litigation, personal injury, workers compensation and criminal defense. One of the greatest benefits Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm offers its clients is our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust and respect. Through our experience and the broad range of services that we provide to dear full clients, we are able to offer our clients access to the resources of a large firm! with the personal attention of a local and internationalservices by this hour able law
BARRISTER FRANK EWA NOBLE LAW FIRM AND CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES:FRANK EWA AND LAW CHAMBERS (B.F.E) SOLICITORS, ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS ADVOCATE PUBLIC NOTARIES AND GENERAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS.NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE: DAKAR- SENEGAL!!!

ATTENTION, SOLICITORS/ADVOCATE
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL!
SIR FROM VIEW OF YOUR EMAIL TO MY LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE YOU A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS NORA OKOIJI MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES AS THE EMPOWERMENT OT YOUR FAVOR IN RECEIVING THE FUND BY THE RABO BANK OF LONDON ON BEHALF OF THE YONG LADY MISS NORA OKOIJI WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.

(YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY) FOR THE RABO BANK OF LONDON. SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND SWEARING OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

SIR YOU ARE TO FORWARD MY NOBLE LAW FIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS INFORMATION FOR ENDORSEMENT OF THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND SWEARING OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH! YOUR INFORMATION AS SUCH AS!

(1) YOUR FULL NAME .............................. ......................
(2) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH......................... ...........................
(3) YOUR GENDER MALE OR FEMALE......................... .............
(4) YOUR COUNTRY OF YOUR RESIDENCE..................... ............
(5) YOUR CITY OF YOUR RESIDENCE............................................
(6) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER .............................. ........................
(7) YOUR COUNTRY NATIONALITY................... .............................. ....
(8) YOUR HOUSE CONTACT ADDRESS NO............................ ...................
(9) YOUR WORKING CLASS OR BUSINESS OCCUPATION.................... .......

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT COURT ORDER. AWAITING YOUR RESPOND FOR FOLLOW UP BEFORE ENDORSEMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS!

WE SERVE WITH SINCERE HEART.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICES
DR BARRISTER FRANK EWA
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).ESQ
NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE (2ND-FLOOR)
DAKAR. SENEGAL.CITY
OFFICE TEL (+221-774 45-63-58) / (+221-763 919-165)

Return-Path: <frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com>
Received: from COL130-W18 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 14 Apr 2016
From: Dr Frank Ewa Advocate law chamber <frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.