Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elena5@spbmail.org

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elena5@spbmail.org

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 am

Out of the blue:

Hi.
How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me at any time. I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to you about me and about my life. I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I will send to you more. I also will be glad to see your photos. I'm from Russia, I hope this is not a problem for us.

Return-Path: 8AF1DF1C-D8B6-49F6-8B76-0E04F2E3436A@aj ... eldiron.in
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO ajdkgakadgkazbcdb.eldiron.in) (184.71.147.102)
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (X11/20110312 emsTImb8VXdiaXRTI7x1C7s5)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014
Reply-To: Elena <elena5@spbmail.org>
Subject: Hello!

Originating IP: 184.71.147.102
Originating ISP: Shaw Communications
City: Coquitlam
Country of Origin: Canada

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

elena.JPG
elena.JPG (12.49 KiB) Viewed 9290 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

badrinaelena@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:57 pm

"She" is part from the same group as the one reported already in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28499&p=68712.

Email:

hello do you still remember me???
you write me at the spbmail.org account along ago and I cant reply you because your letter was in spam.
and to be honestly I just forgot that you can answer me :-)))
so here I am, look at my pics hope remember :---)))

please write me here, this is my gmail address

--
Elena
badrinaelena@gmail.com

Return-Path: noreply@internetcafespb.com
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by desk-200.internetcafespb.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015
Subject: do you still remember me???

Originating IP: 5.9.0.11
Originating ISP: Hetzner Online Ag
Country of Origin: Germany

(part of the) Pictures received with the email:

elena.JPG
elena.JPG (10.78 KiB) Viewed 9196 times

elena1.JPG
elena1.JPG (15.59 KiB) Viewed 9196 times

elena2.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: badrinaelena@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Email:

I am from Russia, from the city of Saint- Petersburg.
I am 28 years old; my height is 5'7" and my weight is124lb.
I am single and I've made a decision to get acquainted with a good man abroad for serious relationship.
I went to a well-known Dating agency at my town.
There I described them a kind of man who I wanted to meet and paid for their services.
They showed me many different men's profiles according to my request.
I was given your e-mail and they suggested me to write you direct at the e-mail.
Actually I don't know where they've got your e-mail from.
I can only guess that they have some special agreements or contacts with Dating Sites.
In fact it is not very important for me where they've got your e-mail from!
It is wonderful that we can start our acquaintance right now without any agent.
If you are interesting in acquaintance with me, please write me back at my e-mail!
Have a nice day

P.S. check my pics, hope you like it!
--
Elena
badrinaelena@gmail.com

Received: from desk-196.internetcafespb.com (desk-196.internetcafespb.com. [5.9.255.196])
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Subject: this is Elena again :-))
Sender: noreply@internetcafespb.com

Originating IP: 5.9.255.196

Pictures received with the email:

elena2.JPG

elena3.JPG
Attachments
elena.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 am

Email:

do you have any special plans at the week end?
I want to stay at home and sleep, sleep, sleep :-)))

tell me more about yourself and send pics please.

P.S. please mark my letters as no spam to receive it

P.P.S. do you like my pics?

--
Elena
badrinaelena@gmail.com

by desk-205.internetcafespb.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015

elena.JPG

elena1.JPG

elena2.JPG

+ a bikini picture, not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 am

Email:

I want to remind you about myself.
You've got my letter not so long ago and now I am writing to you to tell my e-mail for sending your answers.
I want to answer your questions in advance because you've got a lot of questions to me!
First of all my name is Elena! Nice to meet you!
I am a single girl of 28 years old and I don't have any children.
What about my appearance?
Of course I am attaching my photo for your real impression.
My height is 5.5(170cm).
My weight is 110(51kg).
Concerning my character….i am very tender and sensitive woman. It is very important for what a person has inside in his heart.
And it is more important for me than his appearance and things which surrounds him. Moral and ethical sides are above all.
I am looking for a man for serious relation. I want to fall in love with a good man who is a like-minded person.
Of course I want mutual feelings I want to feel love of a man and to give him my love. I want to spend a lot of free time together with my beloved.
We could spend time together both indoors and outdoors. We could go for picnics, play any games outside.
I work in a boutique of women clothes as a shop-assistant and I like my work a lot.
Oh yes, I've forgot to tell you that I am from Saints-Petersburg. I like this city because it's a second capital of Russia and a historical and cultural center of my country.
But unfortunately I don't like my country. Life here is very unstable and after long thoughts I made a decision to leave Russian.
I am going to live abroad and I am ready to work hard but not to stay in Russia. I don't afraid of any hard work I'll go through anything I am sure.
First of all I have to visit foreign country as a tourist and I am going to travel there.
I know that I will be more protected abroad than in my own country. I had an experience of living abroad in Australia and when I started to find work there I found it more easily than here in my native country.
Of course I need a close person who I could rely on. I've realized now that people around are very busy with their own strange problems and that don't have desire to think about family and love.
When I lived in Australia I had relations with a man there. And when my visa finished I had to go back to Russian and that man didn't do a thing to leave me with him.
I was shocked and very disappointed in that relation. But now I am fine and ready for new serious relations. I am looking for a man whom I can show all my feelings and emotions.
It's very strange for me that foreigners think that Russian girls are cheaters in a majority. It hurts when I hear this. I am normal and common girl and I am very open, I don't lie and I hate liars.
I hope that you don't think badly about Russian girls and I'll be waiting for your answer with impatience.
I hope you like my letter. But I have to go now because my time in Internet-cafe is finishing. I'll write you three times a week.
Have a nice day!

--
Elena
badrinaelena@gmail.com

by desk-199.internetcafespb.com
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015
Subject: about me

elena.JPG

elena1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 am

Email:

Hello!
It was so nice from your side to write me an answer, you made me happy!
I want to share with you one personal detail from my life. You know, my entire close friends like to call me "Solnce" instead of my given name Olga. "Solnce" is translated to English as "Sun". It would be nice if you call me "Solnce" too.
I am sure you are interested to know about my life in Russia and I am going to tell you this.
I rent a tiny apartment for living as prices for rent are very high here. But I like to surround myself with cozy and pleasant things.
I decorated my apartment very cozy and I like the place where I live. There is no phone at my apartment and I use cell phone but I can't do international calls.
I started to live without parents very early when I was 19 years old. I decided to move to another city as I couldn't live with my parents anymore. Unfortunately our relations are not very good and I can see my parents only when I'm invited.
Now I am 28 years old and I am ready for serious relation I want to have stable life with my own family and husband. I think it is pretty normal desire.
No one wants to be alone. But I know for sure that I don't want to have a man from my country they have disappointed me…
Your appearance is very attractive and I think you are a good person. I am interested why aren't you married? Have you ever had serious relations? Have you been fallen in love?
I have already told you that first I am going to visit your country as a tourist. I'll make a tourist visa and this could be a good opportunity for us to meet.
I don't want to stay in Russia anymore. Life is horrible here and it is getting worth and worth every day. All strict sanctions to Russia prevent to live common people their usual lives.
I don't see the end of problems which my country has now and I want to leave it.
You know I lived for some period in Australia. That was a real stable life there!
I lived for1.2 years in Sydney. I don't remember my address in Sydney now as many years have passed and I've had a wonderful work there.
I worked with children as a nurse in a very kind family who was worried about me and they always helped me in my problems. When my visa finished in 2003 I had to leave Australia.
Actually that was my first time of living abroad and speaking English with native people. The family where I worked always helped me with my English and since then I can communicate and write English without problems.
You know that I have fallen in love with a man in Australia. But this story is over and is already in the distant pass.
Of course I want to tell you about my hobbies but I'll do it in my next e-mail as I have to go now. I am writing from internet-café and my time is almost over.
Unfortunately I don't have my own PC and I have to deal with Internet-café for writing e-mails to you.
Have a nice day!

P.S. I am going to write in a day three times a week and I'll send you my photo in each e-mail.
I want to know more about you. Would you write me?

by desk-198.internetcafespb.com
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015

elena1.JPG

elena2.JPG

elena3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Email:

Hello darling!
Today I am going to write you more about myself. I like letter which you've written to me. I want you to know me better that we can understand one another very good.
In my last letter I promised to tell you about my hobbies. So my favorite hobby is cooking.
As I started to live without parents very early I had to cook for myself and I liked it from the first time. I enjoy cooking!
When I cook something I think only about the dishes which should be great and tasty at the end of cooking.
At this time my mind has a rest from my daily problems. I can cook anything.
I like difference in nutrition that is why I can cook soup, main courses, meat and fish, any backed dishes.
I am always interested in new recipes for meal and try them with pleasure.
When I have a chance to visit cafes I try new dishes there I like to try something new from time to time.
But unfortunately I don't have financial possibility to visit cafes I go there only for some holidays when my friends invite me.
I shall write what I like in general.My favorite games are bowling and billiard, favorite colors are black and red, and movies are comedies or melodramas.
As you understand I want to know more about you! And it would be great if you tell me you favorite dishes, games, colors, movies.
Do you like to watch TV? When I have days-off I like to watch program Animal Planet as I like animal. And what about you? Do you have any pet at home?
Oh! By the way I like to invite my friend at weekends to watch any brand new film together in good company.
Winters in Russia are very cold and in such days I watch movies under warm blanket with hot cup of tea.
I don't have any bad habits, don't smoke and drink. Sometimes on weekends I could drink a glass of wine or beer but only one.
I like reading. I read both Russian and Foreign writes, modem and classical ones. My last book was "Loneliness in the internet" written by Vishnevskiy.
I keen on sports. I visit swimming-pool and fitness regularly. I like to ride a bike when it is warm outside. I always rent a bike.
Music is always in my life. For example I usually listen to music when I am cooking; it could me ballads or fast music.
Everything depends on my mood at this day. My favorite singers are Lara Fabian and Darren Hayes.
What do you like to do? What are your hobbies? Please, write me about it.
By the way I have started to prepare documents for getting visa and if everything will go right way I'll get my visa next month.
Now it time for me to stop writing this letter and to say "Good bye". Please, write me an answer, I'm waiting for it!

by ndesk-101.internetcafespb.com
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015
Subject: about me 3
Sender: noreply@internetcafespb.com

elena.JPG

elena1.JPG

elena2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Email:

Hello!
I perfectly understand your desire to communicate with me on-line. I want it very much too.
But I've told you before that for pity I don't have my own PC at home. I have to go to the Internet-cafe to write you and I cannot chat on-line with you here. I have very restricted time for using PC in Internet-cafe.
I am going to write you regularly as I've told you before and of course I'll send you my photo in every e-mail.
I want to give you my post address in case you decide to send me a card.

Name of the street - Berezovaya 10
Number of the apartment - 85
City - St Petersburg,
Region (state) - St Petersburg,
Zip code - 194000,
Country - Russia,

I still continue my preparation for travel to you country, I am doing all necessary document for visa and I should choose the hotel.
Maybe you can advise me a hotel which is situated not far from your place of living. That will help our meeting in your country.
Will you help me with choosing the hotel? What are names of the hotels which are not far from your apartment?
I want to ask you to send me more photos of you. I am really interested how you look like in your real life.
I've planned to go for a walk after I finish writing to you. I'd walk with you if you were here by my side. I like walking it is very nice way of spending time, moreover it is good for health. I've told that I lead healthy way of living.
I'll walk and then stop in a cozy cafe to drink tasty cup of coffee.
I have neither car, nor driving license. Car is very expensive for me.
Walking is also good way of spending time with friends. But my friends have their own families and unfortunately we don't have possibility to meet often.
I don't want to bother my friends and I can only agree to meet them when they have free time.
Sometimes I have to go to a cinema alone as my friends are busy. I agree the family is the most important thing.
I like my city very much. Especially it is very beautiful in spring when parks become green and flowers start to blossom. There are many parks and squares in here.
I am Christian by religion. Actually I believe in God in my heart and don't go to the Church very often.
I want to meet a real man who can be my soul-mate, who will love me and whom I'll love with all my heart. I want to spend free time with my future family, with my husband.
I imagine how we go for picnics together far from noisy work and city.
I am sure that soon I'll meet a man of my life!
Tell me about the city where you live. What kind is it? Do you like your city?

by ndesk-110.internetcafespb.com
Subject: about me 4
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015

elena.JPG

elena1.JPG

elena2.JPG

elena3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

harchenkoelena04@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4777]

What name did the scammer use?*: elena
Scammer's email address if you have it.: harchenkoelena04@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 28
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: no skype name
How much money did they demand?: 0
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: elena25.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

harchenkoelena04@gmail.com

Unread postby qaz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 am

A dangerous serious scammer
qaz
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.