Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

charlesbend77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: michaelvilnerg@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:37 am

Email:

I appreciate your response and also taking time to write me.. well, your story is interesting and currently i am in New york city, USA and will be coming back to Tianjin anytime soon because of my work.. I am sending you my photo and also that of my son which i love so much because he is all i got. i hope you find them beautiful...
Communication is the first step to a stronger relationship especially this long distance relationship. I just want you to be patient with me while we continue knowing our self more better through steady and regular chat, exchanging of emails and lets see what the future holds for us..

You know there is no hurry in life and relationship is not what we have to rush into it's a gradual process...We have to take it step by step in knowing ourselves better. All what i need from you now is constant and regular communication... I want you to devote your time and attention in replying my emails regularly because that is the only means for me to know how serious you are about finding love. This can be achieved through constant communication which is the key ingredient to any long lasting relationship..... I want you to be sincere and honest with me as well, please don't hide anything from me.. And also, i would like to know if you have been married, divorced with any kids or thereabouts.. Most importantly, here is my phone number +1779-379-9191 and you can also let me have your phone number just incase i wanna get in touch with you on phone.. i hope to hear from you soon..
Much love and care

Michael

vilmer.JPG

vilmer1.JPG

vilmer2.JPG

Return-Path: michaelvilnerg@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY175-W14 ([65.54.190.189])
Subject: ABOUT ME...
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014

+17793799191

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Joliet, IL
Original network provider* Cricket Communications, Inc.
Bandwidth.com VoIP
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rykormos@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 am

* 217.19.105.202 Ojsc Megafon Krasnodar Russian Federation

Return-Path: <raykormos@hotmail.com>
Received: from 217-19-105-202.synterra-ug.ru (HELO User) (217.19.105.202)
(smtp-auth username scan, mechanism login)
by bukoteks.lv (qpsmtpd/0.84) with ESMTPA; Sun, 02 Nov 2014 14:51:00 +0200
Subject: Re :Hello Dear
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 04:49:42 -0800

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?Am Ray and i must tell you how delighted i am to send you this mail. Am a single parent from Chicago and i hope you don't get angry at my little note. I have been a widower for the last couple of years. After the death of my wife some years ago, i decided to move on in search of a partner.

A friend of mine found his soulmate through this medium and I hope we can get to know more about each other.I like us to get aquainted via the exchange of mails as it takes time for people to compose an email and say a little about themselves.

I have a son and a labrador retreiver as family and will like to know more about you. Attached with this mail are my pictures for your perusal. I look forward to reading your mail.My email address is (rykormos@hotmail.com) .God bless you and have a nice day.

Regards

Ray

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Williams_147@outlook.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 am

split from http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=29656, where the email address Williams_147@outlook.com is reported for being used with another stolen picture by someone claiming to be in the US.

On Zorpia:

williams aka williamsBarackle
52, Hong Kong
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑90, in Japan.

Stolen picture used:
williams1.jpg
williams1.jpg (56.22 KiB) Viewed 7972 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidcruz1166@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 am

Messages on the site:

Good day to you,I just read through your profile and decided to write you, your profile did interest a bit. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think i have the exact word to express myself at the moment .I am so interested in getting to know more about you. I am originally from Scotland but presently in Tennessee and you? Would like to be friends if you don't mind here is my email , Awaits your reply ,Much Care From Me..Dave

my dear xxx please here is my email
davidcruz1166@yahoo.com waiting for your massage ok

Profile elements:

davidcruz
Male / Single
49 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

Slogan Good health is Good health
About Me
i am calm and peaceful.
Looking For
a peaceful woman for a serious relationship
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 68
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Engineering
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen pictures used:

david.JPG

david1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

briancheers@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:27 am

Message on the site:

Hi,

How are you doing? I'm really impressed after going through your profile that caught my attentions to drop this short note,please can we be friends and get to know each, also share some knowledge together. Thanks and i look forward hearing back from you.Please Write to me direct to my email (briancheers@yahoo.com)

Yours friend

Regards

Brian.

cheersbrian
Male
Current Location Vienna/ Austria

Stolen picture used:

brian.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ericmorgan71@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 am

On Twoo,

Hi such a pretty pics that you got here my dear, And was captivated with those beautiful smiles that you are putting my dear...Am Eric Morgan by name and you?

You are welcome xxx, nice to meet you too. So how are you doing? It will be my pleasure to have you as a friend. I know will have never meet before,but one thing in life is honest and truthful conversation. getting to know people around the world.cos no one knows what the future might tells on,and i will love to meet you in person, please hope that you will find it easy in you to communicate with me xxx? And just be honest with me. Am from UK but presently working in US state Alaska. So xxx can you say some little things about your self, will be waiting to read from you soon xxx. Until then you have a lovely and a blessed days Ahead Eric

Here is mine ericmorgan71@yahoo.com ok please can you send me yours? So how you doing...am so sorry for my late answer i have been busy working cos i got a new contract and i have being working on that. So tell me so little things about yourself? Please just be honest with me okay i really wants to keep in touch with you but can i give you a call? Some times it takes long to be online if i could give you a call...send me your private mobile number so once am online so i could text or call you. Please try and understand what i mean ok. Bye for now miss you Eric.

ericmorgan71
male - 53 years, United States

Stolen picture used:

eric.jpg
eric.jpg (21.07 KiB) Viewed 7548 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cheersbrian@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Screen name: cheers
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: cheersbrian@yahoo.com

I am someone who is thoughtful, passionate, loving, faithful, sweet, open about my feelings and what is on my mind for discussion, respectful, affectionate, giving, strong personality, knows what I want out of life and goes out to get it.I am caring, optimistic and want to treat my woman very special and make her feel safe and protected.I would very much like to create a beautiful and healthy family with love, happiness and respect.I am someone who likes to live a healthy and happy life and enjoy everything the world has to offer and share this with someone special.

The stolen image used as a profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nicholasharbert8@Gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:47 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5364]

What name did the scammer use?*: Nicholas Harbert
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Nicholasharbert8@ Gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 58
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: MYTO10
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: £4000
Name you were told to send the money to. : Mandisa Coko
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: South Africa
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +1109135626
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union & Moneygram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
harbert.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deleted my skype account. Blocked him one agave book account, reported him to my Local authority
Blocked his contact details on my phone and iPad
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: No matter how lonely and enjoy all the attention they give to you, always have an element of doubt, google everything and do your research
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nicholasharbert8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim. The scam started as a romance scam. The scammer mixed an inheritance scam with his romance story, asking the victim to send money to help him get his inheritance. The scammer was requesting for pictures wth the victim and even web-cam sessions, recording the victim without her consent. After the victim decided not to send money anymore, the scammer become abusive and he was trying to blackmail the victim. The scammer is located in South Africa. He was using with the victim a second character, impersonating a person willing to help with the inheritance, Mr. Adam.

Money request :

WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU
TO BE PATIENCE WITH US NOW
IN 3 WORKING DAYS WE GET BACK
TO YOU MADAM RIGHT NOW WE
NEED TO PREPARE ALL NECESSARY
DOCUMENT TO BE ARRANGE IN
OTHER
HAVE A GREAT DAY WE ARE GOING
TO KEEP IN-TOUCH WITH YOU NOW
AND GET ALL YOUR DOCUMENT
READY AND MAKE SCAN PROOF
COPY AND SEND TO YOU

madam please we are going to
like you to make a payment via money
gram or via western union
you can also make this payment online
or you can look for the near by shop
close to your house
this is the details for the payment
Receiver name: first name: Mandisa
last name: Coko
City: Cape Town
ADDRESS: 34-40 Barrack Street; Cape Town
AMOUNT: 500 POUNDS

Fake documents used in scam:

certification.of.report.of.birth.jpg

deliveryform.PNG

confirmationletter.jpg

yellowcert.PNG
yellowcert.PNG (165.62 KiB) Viewed 7314 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andrewmccoy57@yahoo.com - stillsingle41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

Wanted to report andrewmccoy57@yahoo.com, stillsingle41@yahoo.com.
The gentleman by the name of Andrew McCoy,. Andrew Paul McCoy has started contacting me through a dating site, after a month of talking he stated being mad in love with me ( I didn't believe him). He revealed he was from the UK living in Chicago IL with a phone # 309-3061676.
He said he had to suddenly travel to the UK( I think he was there the whole time) so he sent me a link to AIG bank account where he has tons of money in a bank account he opened in his and my name (except he used his last name as we were already married), then proceeded to tell me that is for our future together and to warrantee I can have access he needs my passport, my driver's license and whatever else, which I never gave him.
He was supposedly a soccer agent, I asked about his website, I checked it and was not such a thing after being confronted he said it was down, (yeah right)
So ladies smarten up, don't let your heart do the leading. Thank God for my intuition. I didn't lose anything. I have blocked him from ever getting in touch with me.

+13093061676 - VoIP number provided by Google Voice

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Timothy Johnson - active since April 9, 2016

Stolen picture used :

timothy.jpg

andrewmccoy57@yahoo.com

He was active on Oasis as coollonglover200
Male 54 - United States
New York | United States
am a loving, caring guy looking for That Special Lady i could call my own feel free to ask me all u want to know abt me and i will be glad to responds. Do u have an id i can add u so we chat >? like a yaho mesenger id andrewmccoy57

During the correspondence the scammer was using another set of stolen pictures, reported in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=9544.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.