Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yana L.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yana L.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:57 pm

do you receive my letters??

--
Olga


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by desk-215.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1XlEz4-0003BH-P8
for CLIPPED; Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:35:39 -0500
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:35:38 -0500
Message-Id: <E1XlEz4-0003BH-P8@desk-215.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_821243cc9059600949288b9ad77a8af4"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: hellllooo...


I am single and I’ve made a decision to get acquainted with a good man abroad for serious relationship.
I went to a well-known Dating agency at my town.
There I described them a kind of man who I wanted to meet and paid for their services.
They showed me many different men’s profiles according to my request.
I was given your e-mail and they suggested me to write you direct at the e-mail.
Actually I don’t know where they’ve got your e-mail from.
I can only guess that they have some special agreements or contacts with Dating Sites.
In fact it is not very important for me where they’ve got your e-mail from!
It is wonderful that we can start our acquaintance right now without any agent.
If you are interesting in acquaintance with me, please write me back at my e-mail!
Have a nice day

--
Olga


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by desk-195.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1XmckF-0004O1-K2
for CLIPPED; Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:10:03 -0500
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:10:03 -0500
Message-Id: <E1XmckF-0004O1-K2@desk-195.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_7f3f2ab6d85b9d3512f35de64bae88f9"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: how did I found you
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit


Hello!
I’ve recently written you an e-mail, do you remember?
You can send me your answers to this mail-address.
Of course you have a lot of questions to me and I know this.
I want to start my letter from describing myself.
I am Olga. I am 28 years old. I am single and have never been married.
I don’t have children. You can see my figure and appearance at my picture; my sizes are 5.5(170cm) height and 110(51kg) weight.
I am very sensitive and tender. I am sure that moral and spiritual things are more important than material ones in people’s life.
I want to find a man with the same attitude to life.
I want to fall in love with a man and to spend free time together. I like to spend free time both indoors and outdoors. I like picnics, swimming and playing outside.
I want to meet a man for serious relations, a man who I’ll love and he’ll love me and who will be my soul-mate.
Of course I have a job. I am a shop-assistant in a women’s clothes boutique and I like to work with my clients.
Oh, yes! I live in Saints-Petersburg. They say it’s a second capital of Russia (my country).
My country is good but not good for me. I don’t feel stability and protectability here.
That is why I have decided to open a student-visa toyour country and leave Russia.
I have been thinking about it for a long time it is well weighted decision.
I understand that it will not be easy to start new life abroad. But I am notafraid of any work and responsibility.
I feel the power inside me that I’ll make everything with success. The most important thing for me that in your country I’ll be protected and I’ll have opportunity to develop.
Once I tried to live abroad in Australia some years ago. So I already have experience in finding work abroad and this time it will be even easier for me.
I know that I need someone who could support me and who I can rely on.
Unfortunately people are too busy now with their work and they are starting to forget about most important things such as family and love.
When I lived in Australia I had relations there with a man but everything finished at once when my visa was not valid any more.
It was hard for me for sure but I am okay now and ready for new relationship.
As I’ve said I am very emotional girl and I want to find a man and to love him with all my heart and soul.
Actually when I tried to correspond with foreigners they usually had strange reaction when they found out that I’m Russian.
It is very unpleasant that they think Russian girls could be cheaters.
I hope that my country of living will not scare you. I want to assure you that I am a usual girl who is looking for her love and not money.
It would be very pleasant for me to get your answer. I hope that soon we could meet one another. Now I am writing to you from internet-cafe.
I am going to come here three times a week and write letters to you.
I hope you’ve got enough information about me for now and I am expecting for you kind reply!
Best regards!

--
Olga


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by desk-196.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1XniAv-0002Vh-G8
for CLIPPED; Mon, 10 Nov 2014 01:10:05 -0500
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 01:10:05 -0500
Message-Id: <E1XniAv-0002Vh-G8@desk-196.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_0b2545da97caa01f0f7e7fe8e20dafa2"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: about me
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit


Originating IP: 5.9.0.11
Originating ISP: Hetzner Online Ag
Country of Origin: Germany

I really was very glad to receive your answer it is very nice!
You know, my name is Olga but my friends have given me a pleasant nickname
“Solnce”, it is translated as “Sun” into English. If you like you can call me “Solnce” too.
I want to continue the story about my life in Russia.
I live alone in a rented apartment and as a rent is very high I can afford only small room with a tiny kitchen.
But nevertheless I usually try to make comfort in my surroundings. I don’t have phone at the apartment.
I have a cell phone and its number is +7-917-408-3471 unfortunately I can’t call abroad but if you want you can send me small text messages.
I left my parents’ home when I was 19. I went to live to different city.
Of course it is not easy for a 19-year-old girl but my relations with parents are not good for pity.
We don’t see each other very often. I usually come to visit and help to my parents when I am asked.
And at the time when I have reached 28 years I understand that I need more stability.
I want to have my own family and to love my only husband. It is normal desire every average person wants the same.
I don’t want to be alone anymore.
But I can’t believe to men in my country and to be disappointed with them.
I believe you are a good and nice man and I don’t understand why don’t you have a couple yet?! Why don’t you have love in your life?
You are very attractive man.
I’ve told you in previous letter that I’ll open student visa to your country and it’s a good opportunity for us to meet one another if we’d like it.
I don’t want to continue living in Russia, life is not fair here. The president Putin says about democracy but it doesn’t work in reality.
Everything has stayed like in previous Soviet Union times.
Other countries in the world are developing very quickly and efficiently and I want to have the chance to develop myself in a foreign country.
My country is in the constant crisis and problems and I don’t see any way out. When I lived in Australia I saw another life - stable and prosperous!
I spent 1,2 years in Australia before my visa finished in 2003 and had to go back to Russia. I liked my work there as a children’s nurse.
I worked in a very pleasant family who tried to help me with my problems.
As it was my first experience of living abroad and English communication with foreigners they always were very patient and helpful to me.
In Australia I have improved my English both oral and written and I have no problems now with communicating to you.
I’ve told you that I have a sad love story in Australia and actually I don’t want to think about it anymore as it’s already in the past.
You could be interested in my hobbies I think. I am going to tell you about it in my next letter as I have no time now.
My time limit is finishing now as I am writing to you from internet-cafe.
I have to use internet-cafe to write to you because I don’t have my own PC at home as many people in Russia.
Have a nice day!

P.S.
I will write to you three times a week.
Tell me more about yourself I am very interested.
I’ll send you my photos in every letter I hope you’ll like it )))


here is my previous letter (SEE ABOVE POSTED LETTER)


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by ndesk-214.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1XoT5a-00082m-UY
for CLIPPED; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 03:15:43 -0500
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 03:15:42 -0500
Message-Id: <E1XoT5a-00082m-UY@ndesk-214.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_fc3dce9a2e7ed2e9866467e24bbff60d"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: about me
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Sender: noreply@internetcafespb.com

--=_fc3dce9a2e7ed2e9866467e24bbff60d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit


LOTS OF PHOTOS:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

PHONE NUMBER:
+79174083471
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Republic of Bashkortostan
Original network provider* Mobile TeleSystems
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 46593
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 am

Added Photo:


Image


The blanked out space on the page contained my E-mail address and the date the Scammer sent it to me.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 46593
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:21 am

I am glad that we have got acquainted in this big world of Internet and we can communicate here easyly now.
My day is very bad today. I had very unpleasant situation at work.
One of the buyers started to quarrel with because she was not satisfied with clothes’ quality.
For pity rich Russian people always think that if they have money they are allowed to do everything and to humble service staff.
She cried at me and even outraged me.
She didn’t want to understand that I am not the owner of the shop but just a shop-assistant who wants to help with clothes selection.
Sometimes life in Russia disappoints me more and more.
I can’t embody my dreams here, can’t earn enough money for living or for buying an apartment.
I have the possibility to earn some money for renting tiny apartment with small sum of cash for living.
It is very often here when prices at shops rise and salaries stay at the same level.
I have had a shock last time at a shop when I have seen the one liter of milk costs more than 2 USD already. I don’t earn so much!
My salary is 300 USD and half of it I spend for apartment rent and I have only 150 USD for other expenses. That is not enough.
Now you can understand why I want to leave Russia so much. I want to life in a good developing country and I save money for my trip very active.
I do not afraid to get new profession abroad and to find a good work. That’s why I am getting a student visa now.
Moreover I will study and work at your country simultaneously because I have to pay for education and living by myself.
I’ll choose the University soon, I just need some time to get enough information about University and then to make the right choice.
It would be wonderful if my university is situated close to your place of living.
Preparation of the documents for visa is in process now.
They promise that I’ll get visa in a month and I’ll tell you this news as soon as I am informed.
I wish I would live in a stable country with beloved husband in a strong family.
These are the most important things for me. Now I am saving money for my future happy life.
I want to apologize because maybe it’s not correct to write you about these from my side.
But I really need someone who will support me in my life. It’s hard to live and to decide everything on my own.
I think you will support me with good words because I feel that we have become good friend for now and I can rely on you.
It is a hard day for me today and I am going to have relaxing bath at home to forget about my troubles.
Actually I consider that when a man and woman take the bath together it is very romantic. Do you think so too?
Would you like to take bath with me? What will you tell me about this? Do you have any dreams?
I am waiting for you reply as soon as possible!
Have a nice day!

--
Olga


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by ndesk-98.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1Xrifr-0000R6-Pt
for CLIPPED; Fri, 21 Nov 2014 02:30:35 -0500
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 02:30:35 -0500
Message-Id: <E1Xrifr-0000R6-Pt@ndesk-98.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 46593
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 am

The source for the stolen pictures is a vK (vKontakte) profile, belongings to Yana L. Some of the pictures are stolen also from napodiume.ru. The real owner of the stolen pictures abused in this scam is a Russian model from Kiev.

Additional email addresses reported online for being used in scams with the same stolen pictures: khdokolga@gmail.com and bosikovaolga@gmail.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
Image
User avatar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.
 
Posts: 51005
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am
Location: in a parallel universe

Re: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:19 pm

In this letter I want to ask you for excuse for my previous letter.
I’ve told so many things which I don’t ever have to tell you.
It was only my problems and I could not put it in your head too.
I am very sorry for it. Of course it is incorrect to tell you about my problems with money.
Believe me, I would never write you about such problems. Let’s leave it in the past as a bad dream.
Bad things could happen to any person in the world and in such moments we need a support of our friends.
I will be happy if you agree to be my friend and if I can rely on you and share with you my life.
I want you to know that I want to be your friend and to help you with your problems and to know about your life more.
I understand with every day more and more that I want to meet you in reality!
I’ve told you that I’m going to come to your country with student visa and I‘m doing everything for getting this visa now.
Documents are in the process of preparation. It is a great opportunity for us to meet.
Have you thought about our possible meeting? Would you like to meet me? May I come to your place to meet you?
How do you think will we match one another? Will we be able to be happy together in the future? Should we try to be together?
I will be very thankful to you if you tell me honest answer because it is important for me.
I don’t want to bother you with different questions.
But as you understand that removal to other country is very serious and I need to know you thoughts about it.
Maybe you want to know why I want to leave Russia so much.
I’ll tell you that I don’t have anyone or anything which holds me here.
My friends are married and have their own family and children and they don’t have time to meet me very often.
I love my friends and I’ll miss them but I want to have my own family and be happy.
My parents are not interested in my life and they don’t care whether I live in Russia or somewhere else.
My work here does not bring me joy and enough money for living. I don’t see any prospects for myself.
As you see I don’t have any argument to stay in Russia.
I have a strong desire to start a new live abroad and to get a new interesting profession.
I know that I’ll be more protected in your country and I’ll have many possibilities.
I want to have a family.
You seem to me a kind person and you can understand my desires.
Please don’t take offence at me as I don’t answer all your questions.
You know that I don’t have much time to write you at internet-cafe.
My time limit is only 15 minutes. I am always in a hurry here.
I’ll write you from internet-cafe three times a week.
I am waiting for your reply to my questions with impatience.
Have a good time!

--
Olga


HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by ndesk-97.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1Xsnwr-0007aH-2d
for ; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 02:20:37 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 02:20:37 -0500
Message-Id: <E1Xsnwr-0007aH-2d@ndesk-97.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_16c7906dbabbb9037046669787561732"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: so sorry...


PHOTOS:
Image

Image

Image

Image


NOTE: Bottom two photos cropped.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 46593
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: olgakolas7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:43 pm

I want to share with you in this letter why I don't have a man close to me. Most of men take me as a beautiful doll and they don't care about my human female qualities.
I think you like me as a person first of all and my appearance is on the second place for you. I notice it from your letters and it makes me feel comfortable and free with you.
I like you more and more after each your letter to me. We have many similar thoughts and interests. I hope if we meet we will fit one another perfect.
I spend a lot of time now for getting my student visa. There are still a lot of work to do and too many documents to prepare.
But I am sure when I get student visa and come to your country everything will be ideal. I am ready to do everything for a student visa and I'll get it.
When I come to your country are you going to meet me? Do you feel that there is something special in our relations?
You have become a close friend of mine and I like you a lot.
Of course we still do not know one another perfectly but I want to meet you and to speak with you.
I want to know you better and I hope you have the same wishes and feelings to me.
Let's imagine how we can spend time together.
When we meet we will be able to do many things, for example: walking, cooking, watching cinema, sitting close to one another in a pleasant silence.
It's wonderful that we can start our acquaintance with the help of letters and the second step must be meeting.
When people see each other, feel their bodies close and touch one another only in such way they can understand their real feelings.
I am interested to know your opinion about our possible meeting. We are already friends and it is great.
When I come to your country I need someone who I can rely on. I am always honest with you and you can trust me too.
Would you please write me your thoughts about our meeting? Do you want to meet me? It is important for me. I want to meet you in reality very much.
I want to have possibility to talk to you and to know you better. Letters are not enough for me. I hope I can rely on you.
As you know my friend Vika always makes my photos and she always praises my body.
I think she makes really good photos and it is very pleasant for me to pose for her.
We work in shops which are situated not far from one another; she is a shop-assistant too. That's why we usually go to our work together.
I am going to get more information about my visa today and I know that they have to tell me very important things.
I really want to get good news about my visa. I'll have meeting for about in a half an hour and I'll know all the information.

P.S. when is your birthday? Mine is 11 of Jan 1986!



As you know my friend Vika always makes my photos and she always praises my body.

I think she makes really good photos and it is very pleasant for me to pose for her. We work in shops which are situated not far from one another; she is a shop-assistant too.
That's why we usually go to our work together.

When we met with her today she made 2 photos of me and my passport. I am going to send it to you in the next letter.

I am going to get more information about my visa today and I know that they have to tell me very important things. I really want to get good news about my visa.
I'll have meeting for about in a half an hour and I'll know all the information.



P.P.S. here is my selfie pics, hope you like it


P.P.P.S. my previous letter


I'm not sure why but the scammer keeps adding the previous message below the new ones.

HEADER:
Received: from master.rentserv.in ([5.9.0.11] helo=localhost)
by desk-217.internetcafespb.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <noreply@internetcafespb.com>)
id 1XtWzo-0004JO-3U
for ; Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:26:42 -0500
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:26:40 -0500
Message-Id: <E1XtWzo-0004JO-3U@desk-217.internetcafespb.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="=_606e6920d9a800b6c97a0bde881c6709"
From: olgakolas7@gmail.com
Subject: selfie and more info


MORE PICS:

Image

Image

Image

Image
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 46593
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

qines@gfkafzkcjkajbffb.meetgir.com drobinaolga8@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Same scammer reported in live help. Using same phone number +79174083471. Using same pictures.

>> From: "Olga" <qines@gfkafzkcjkajbffb.meetgir.com>
>> Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014
>> To: XXXXXXXXX
>> Subject: cute girl picture applied
>>
>> > Hi!
>> > I live in Russia in a beautiful city Saint Petersburg.
>> > My age is 28 years and my height and weight are 5'7" and 124lb.
>> > How are you?
>> > I want to get acquainted with a single man for serious relations. If
>> > you
>> > are not married Id continue our communication with pleasure.
>> > I am sending you my photos in this mail with hope that youll like my
>> > appearance.
>> > I am expecting to receive your reply soon with your photos attached. I
>> > am
>> > very interested in acquaintance with you.
>> > Have a nice day!
>> >
>> > P.S. I need a man from 32 years old. Sorry but if you are younger dont
>> > waist our time I will not reply.
>> > How old are you?
>> > Where do you live?


From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subject: do you remember me?...

> so sorry for long reply, do you remember me?
> I had lost my password and cant recover it
>
> please write
>
>
> --
> Drobina
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
User avatar
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.
 
Posts: 43933
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

drobinaolga8@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:12 am

From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014
Subject: how did I found you

> I am single and I've made a decision to get acquainted with a good man
> abroad for serious relationship.
> I went to a well-known Dating agency at my town.
> There I described them a kind of man who I wanted to meet and paid for
> their services.
> They showed me many different men's profiles according to my request.
> I was given your e-mail and they suggested me to write you direct at the
> e-mail.
> Actually I don't know where they've got your e-mail from.
> I can only guess that they have some special agreements or contacts with
> Dating Sites.
> In fact it is not very important for me where they've got your e-mail
> from!
> It is wonderful that we can start our acquaintance right now without any
> agent.
> If you are interesting in acquaintance with me, please write me back at my
> e-mail!
> Have a nice day
>
> --
> Olga


8 pictures attached. olga1.jpg - olga8.jpg

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
User avatar
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.
 
Posts: 43933
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

drobinaolga8@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:24 am

From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Subject: how did I found you

> do you receive it?
> --
>
> I am single and I've made a decision to get acquainted with a good man
> abroad for serious relationship.
> I went to a well-known Dating agency at my town.
> There I described them a kind of man who I wanted to meet and paid for
> their services.
> They showed me many different men's profiles according to my request.
> I was given your e-mail and they suggested me to write you direct at the
> e-mail.
> Actually I don't know where they've got your e-mail from.
> I can only guess that they have some special agreements or contacts with
> Dating Sites.
> In fact it is not very important for me where they've got your e-mail
> from!
> It is wonderful that we can start our acquaintance right now without any
> agent.
> If you are interesting in acquaintance with me, please write me back at my
> e-mail!
> Have a nice day
>
> --
> Olga


She attached pictures 1-8 again.

From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014
Subject: about me

> Hello!
> I've recently written you an e-mail, do you remember?
> You can send me your answers to this mail-address.
> Of course you have a lot of questions to me and I know this.
> I want to start my letter from describing myself.
> I am Olga. I am 28 years old. I am single and have never been married.
> I don't have children. You can see my figure and appearance at my picture;
> my sizes are 5.5(170cm) height and 110(51kg) weight.
> I am very sensitive and tender. I am sure that moral and spiritual things
> are more important than material ones in people's life.
> I want to find a man with the same attitude to life.
> I want to fall in love with a man and to spend free time together. I like
> to spend free time both indoors and outdoors. I like picnics, swimming and
> playing outside.
> I want to meet a man for serious relations, a man who I'll love and he'll
> love me and who will be my soul-mate.
> Of course I have a job. I am a shop-assistant in a women's clothes
> boutique and I like to work with my clients.
> Oh, yes! I live in Saints-Petersburg. They say it's a second capital of
> Russia (my country).
> My country is good but not good for me. I don't feel stability and
> protectability here.
> That is why I have decided to open a student-visa toyour country and leave
> Russia.
> I have been thinking about it for a long time it is well weighted
> decision.
> I understand that it will not be easy to start new life abroad. But I am
> notafraid of any work and responsibility.
> I feel the power inside me that I'll make everything with success. The
> most important thing for me that in your country I'll be protected and
> I'll have opportunity to develop.
> Once I tried to live abroad in Australia some years ago. So I already have
> experience in finding work abroad and this time it will be even easier for
> me.
> I know that I need someone who could support me and who I can rely on.
> Unfortunately people are too busy now with their work and they are
> starting to forget about most important things such as family and love.
> When I lived in Australia I had relations there with a man but everything
> finished at once when my visa was not valid any more.
> It was hard for me for sure but I am okay now and ready for new
> relationship.
> As I've said I am very emotional girl and I want to find a man and to love
> him with all my heart and soul.
> Actually when I tried to correspond with foreigners they usually had
> strange reaction when they found out that I'm Russian.
> It is very unpleasant that they think Russian girls could be cheaters.
> I hope that my country of living will not scare you. I want to assure you
> that I am a usual girl who is looking for her love and not money.
> It would be very pleasant for me to get your answer. I hope that soon we
> could meet one another. Now I am writing to you from internet-cafe.
> I am going to come here three times a week and write letters to you.
> I hope you've got enough information about me for now and I am expecting
> for you kind reply!
> Best regards!


Attached 4 pictures. olga9.jpg - olga12.jpg

Image

Image

Image

Image

From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Subject: about me

> Hi!
> When I looked though my e-mail today I didn't find your letter there for
> pity.
> I have been waiting for your answer!
> Maybe you don't like my appearance and have decided not to answer?
> Why haven't you reply to me?
> I want to find a nice friend and we could be good friends. Send me an
> answer please!
>
> p.s. if you check your spam-folder you could find there more letters from
> me I think.


4 pictures attached again. olga9.jpg - olga12.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
User avatar
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.
 
Posts: 43933
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

drobinaolga8@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:30 am

From: <drobinaolga8@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Subject: about me


> You know, my name is Olga but my friends have given me a pleasant nickname
> "Solnce", it is translated as "Sun" into English. If you like you can call
> me "Solnce" too.
> I want to continue the story about my life in Russia.
> I live alone in a rented apartment and as a rent is very high I can afford
> only small room with a tiny kitchen.
> But nevertheless I usually try to make comfort in my surroundings. I don't
> have phone at the apartment.
> I have a cell phone and its number is +7-917-408-3471 unfortunately I
> can't call abroad but if you want you can send me small text messages.
> I left my parents' home when I was 19. I went to live to different city.
> Of course it is not easy for a 19-year-old girl but my relations with
> parents are not good for pity.
> We don't see each other very often. I usually come to visit and help to my
> parents when I am asked.
> And at the time when I have reached 28 years I understand that I need more
> stability.
> I want to have my own family and to love my only husband. It is normal
> desire every average person wants the same.
> I don't want to be alone anymore.
> But I can't believe to men in my country and to be disappointed with them.
> I believe you are a good and nice man and I don't understand why don't you
> have a couple yet?! Why don't you have love in your life?
> You are very attractive man.
> I've told you in previous letter that I'll open student visa to your
> country and it's a good opportunity for us to meet one another if we'd
> like it.
> I don't want to continue living in Russia, life is not fair here. The
> president Putin says about democracy but it doesn't work in reality.
> Everything has stayed like in previous Soviet Union times.
> Other countries in the world are developing very quickly and efficiently
> and I want to have the chance to develop myself in a foreign country.
> My country is in the constant crisis and problems and I don't see any way
> out. When I lived in Australia I saw another life - stable and prosperous!
> I spent 1,2 years in Australia before my visa finished in 2003 and had to
> go back to Russia. I liked my work there as a children's nurse.
> I worked in a very pleasant family who tried to help me with my problems.
> As it was my first experience of living abroad and English communication
> with foreigners they always were very patient and helpful to me.
> In Australia I have improved my English both oral and written and I have
> no problems now with communicating to you.
> I've told you that I have a sad love story in Australia and actually I
> don't want to think about it anymore as it's already in the past.
> You could be interested in my hobbies I think. I am going to tell you
> about it in my next letter as I have no time now.
> My time limit is finishing now as I am writing to you from internet-cafe.
> I have to use internet-cafe to write to you because I don't have my own PC
> at home as many people in Russia.
> Have a nice day!
>
> P.S.
> I will write to you three times a week.
> Tell me more about yourself I am very interested.
> I'll send you my photos in every letter I hope you'll like it )))


+79174083471

4 pictures attached. olga13.jpg - olga16.jpg

Image

Image

Image

Image
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
User avatar
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.
 
Posts: 43933
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Romance scams.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests