Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gloryxlove@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gloryxlove@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

glory
Female / Single
24 - Stockholm / Sweden

About Me
i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later
Looking For
i will tell you lateri will tell you later
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello dear, My name is glory, your profile drawn my attention on www.XXXXXX.com i decided to drop you a few lines can we be friend if yes email me direct to my email box (gloryxlove@yahoo.co.uk) i await your responds
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gloryxlove@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:27 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the week it's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev,EMMANUEL ANTHONY who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-768665611) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now too place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6M Eight Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love Glory

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.255] by web172706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:49:41 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/903 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420033781.40349.YahooMailBasic@web172706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:49:41 +0000
Subject: ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dear,

How are you today?I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 8.6 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you,i ask God to provide me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me, but can you believe since ever i meet you my heart tell me that you have been giving to me by god. Listen,i will do every thing to make you happy. However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,please honey call me with this number.

CITI BANK OF LONDON
Email address.... (citbankoflondon@aol.com)

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Sven Philips .and his direct phone number is +447977350733 .I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 8.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Andrew John of which i am the next of kin.and the account number is. AJ745008901546/CB/91/A

Meanwhile, I have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money.God bless you as i wait to hear from you,and i have told my pastor about you that you will call me on his phone any time.so i will be waiting for your call

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.175.73] by web172705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 Jan 2015 12:33:48 GMT
Message-ID: <1420288428.96075.YahooMailBasic@web172705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 12:33:48 +0000
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THE BANK

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest

how are you today? I hope you are fine,am very happy to reach you again today and i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the item1 and which is the power of attorney and item 2 which is the affidavite of oath,

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

My dear, i want to let you know that i and my pastor was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account.And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.

My dear,that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you ok. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now,So i believe, he will help us to get this documents,bellow here is his contact.

Name.. Barrister Jerry johnson
Phone.... +221-776281186
Email Address.....patchambersconsultantt@yahoo.co.uk
jerryjohnsons99@yahoo.com

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within the week ok,

My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.
My Best Regard to you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.211.177] by web172702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:09:35 GMT
Message-ID: <1420546175.85253.YahooMailBasic@web172702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 12:09:35 +0000
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR HELP

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768665611
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447977350733
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221776281186
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ONE BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Bank Name:--- Bank Of Africa Senegal.....
Name :----- Mbaye Mohamed ......
Account Number:--- 02733570003......
Branch Code:--- 01004 ......
Bank Code:--- SN100 Key:--- 29
Swift Code:--- AFRISNDAXXX

This is the 3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm

NAME: MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER: SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 083031910000
CLE RIB: 02

This is the 12th time I have received this Account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Glory Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently I am in Turkey for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now i have left a check/draft of US300.000 DOLLARS for you to show my
appreciation and compensation with the Rev Father now in the Camp

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00,(Three hundred thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev.Emmanuel Anthony and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

His Email.... pastoremma65@gmail.com

And the office contact no (+221_768665611)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x244.google.com (mail-ob0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id we1si5968650oeb.38.2015.02.19.03.53.18
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 03:53:20 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of gloryxlove@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of gloryxlove@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gloryxlove@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ob0-x244.google.com with SMTP id nt9so2164956obb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 19 Feb 2015 03:53:18 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.161.10 with SMTP id xo10mr2712952oeb.56.1424346798795;
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 03:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.76.69.165 with HTTP; Thu, 19 Feb 2015 03:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:53:18 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFmCOWnbvdqfYF3B12Nb79vUYegM9z2W---ZB93qsVOWFLbMxg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marryandrew23@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm

New name for the same scammer. Phone number match in Senegal: +221768665611

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6030]

What name did the scammer use?*: Marry Andrew
Scammer's email address if you have it.: marryandrew23@outlook.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: none
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 00221-768665611
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sent email to form poster.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:14 am

Date: 2015-06-04 8:41 GMT-04:00
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
To: xxxxx

Dearest honey.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

How is your day?mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Mary Andrew (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr John Andrew was chairman managing director ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i has Attached my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever Mary
Attachments
LOVE.JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 am

Date: 2015-06-06 6:41 GMT-04:00
Subject: PLEASE HONEY HELP ME OUT
To: xxxxxx

Dearest,

Thank you for the mail , My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance,please l want you to help me out in this my darkest moment, please i do hope you will not betray the trust respond in you, I confidently know you wont not betray the trust. Presently ,I am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to this crises in my country.

Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us.As well Finnish my studies. Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.I have the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear.

Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.So I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, It is due to the trust and love i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, Believing that i am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where i am,

Please i asking you for my safety and security keep it very private ok, I know that God will see us through.Once the fund hit your country, You will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now also i will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone of my Pastor today.So once i get you well also you mail me, I will send the bank contact details to you,from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position OK, I really appreciate your concern,please honey don't tell anybody about this please,

Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Also send to me your address and your phone number in case i want to call you.Please if you know you can handle this, Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your respond. Also tell me more about yourself. My i really love you have a nice working day
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 am

Date: 2015-06-08 6:21 GMT-04:00
Subject: HONEY MISSING YOU
To: xxxxxxx

how are you today i hope all is well with you over there in my dream country to be my dearest i have not hear from you more then three days hope you are OK please write me i will be waiting to hear from you really in love with you from your lovely one Mary
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 am

Dearest honey.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

How is your day?mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Mary Andrew (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr John Andrew was chairman managing director ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i has Attached my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W35 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:48:12 -0700
X-TMN: [vJU4YrevT2QivhdLLYqXx5It/tKEWXkT]
X-Originating-Email: [marryandrew23@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W35EF25AC539DDE4C148F34A3A10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marryandrew23@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_32bb2bae-098c-4297-9b49-d0380721c0c2_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the week it's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev,EMMANUEL ANTHONY who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-768665611) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now too place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6M Eight Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W11 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 06:16:36 -0700
X-TMN: [iQYNM4E4LPVvB9VlECM1V79PSr1yuzuQ]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W115F85792EF2236AA7A52AA3A00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ed734940-682e-40fb-bfc0-1784e83103c1_"
Subject: ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello My Dear,
How are you today?I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 8.6 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you,i ask God to provide me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me, but can you believe since ever i meet you my heart tell me that you have been giving to me by god. Listen,i will do every thing to make you happy. However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

CITI BANK OF LONDON
Email address.... ( cbankoflondon@europe.com )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Sven philips .and his direct phone number is +447031830706 .I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 8.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Andrew John of which i am the next of kin.and the account number is. AJ745008901546/CB/91/A

Meanwhile, I have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money.God bless you as i wait to hear from you,and i have told my pastor about you that you will call me on his phone any time.so i will be waiting for your call

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W21 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:01:28 -0700
X-TMN: [+no8i2NRL+oE514Iaj1sCaKGvBE2tCdC]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W2123CF7F1407D0C1585BBDA3AD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6c9f3c11-c024-4a12-9a7b-1269a8d4552a_"
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THE BANK

Dearest

how are you today? I hope you are fine,am very happy to reach you again today and i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the item1 and which is the power of attorney and item 2 which is the affidavit of oath,

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter OK and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

My dear, i want to let you know that i and my pastor was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account.And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.

My dear,that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you OK. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now,So i believe, he will help us to get this documents,bellow here is his contact.

Name.. Barrister Jerry Johnson
Phone.... +221-776281186
Email Address...jerryjohnsons9@yahoo.co.uk

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within the week OK,

My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.
My Best Regard to you

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W85 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:33:33 -0700
X-TMN: [ygXXYjG+F5Z8A3JUWRDmnngwH02os6ar]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W8565088F959EB60BA5C397A3AA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b34a135a-6fd3-4e1a-a8ef-6ecedc95c4bc_"
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR HELP

PATCHAMBERS CONSULTANT
No 101 Avenue Chieck Anita Diop, Dakar Senegal

WELCOME TO AMERICAN UN REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHT IN SENEGAL

Sir/
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner.Your partner, She was in my office with Rev Emmanuel Anthony to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Citi Bank,to your account in your country or else where.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal,I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of her late Father
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents.Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my enquirers, it will cost the sum of 150 Dollars (One Hundred and Fifty Dollars) for authentication of the power of attorney,100 Dollar (Hundred Dollar) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 110 Dollars (One Hundred And Ten Dollars) for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Senegal here and my legal processing fee of,250 Dollars(Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars) Total,610 Dollars( Six Hundred and Ten Dollars) only to get everything done.

To speedy the process as you want it.You are to send these money to me today through Western union or Money gram transfer system.(which is the fastest way of sending money also to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.Bellow is the information which you will use to send the money.

FIRST NAME :JERRY
SURNAME : JOHNSON
ADDRESS :N=101 AVENUE CHIECK ANITA DIOP
STATE :DAKAR REGION

Call me immediately for the information of the money you send also alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me to start up the process immediately.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR,JERRY JOHNSON (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

(+221-776281186)

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm40.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 11:26:29 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.63] by nm40.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 11:23:33 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.55] by tm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 11:23:32 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.105] by tm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 11:23:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 11:23:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 148576.26054.bm@omp1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.120; Thu, 02 Jul 2015 11:23:32 +0000
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:23:32 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: jerry johnson <jerryjohnsons9@yahoo.co.uk>

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Sir/

REGARDING TO YOUR REQUEST BELOW IS MY SECRETARY ACCOUNT NUMBER SO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND ALSO FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

ACCT HOLDER...........................NDIAYE NDEYE ABY

BANK NAME.............................U.B.A BANK

ACCT NUMBER...........................301010031238

BRANCH CODE............................01301

KEY..............................................87

BANK CODE.................................SN153

COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR,JERRY JOHNSON (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

(+221-776281186)

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.57] by nm35.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2015 13:47:54 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.73] by tm10.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2015 13:47:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2015 13:47:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 611429.58412.bm@omp1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 212.82.98.115; Sat, 04 Jul 2015 13:47:53 +0000
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 13:47:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: jerry johnson <jerryjohnsons9@yahoo.co.uk>

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768665611
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031830706
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776281186
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER 02727640000

BANK CODE SN100

GUICHET CODE 01004

SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX

RIB 44
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.