Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

devyatochka01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

devyatochka01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:45 pm

On MBN:

Guten Tag! Schön des Fotos :) bin Ich für Ihr Profil interessiert! Sie nicht gegen, mit mir umzugehen? Ich will den Verkehr mit dir fortsetzen! Sie mich zu interessieren :)
Nicht komme ich auf diese Webseite häufig vorbei. Ich werde Ihnen die Post schreiben. Damit Sie mir schreiben konnten. Meine Post:devyatochka01@gmail.com
Ich werde auf deine Mitteilungen warten ;)

/

Good day!Beautiful photos of :) I am interested in your profile! Do not to deal with me? I want to continue the road with you! To interest me :)
I do not come to this website by frequently. I will write the post. So you could write to me. My Post: devyatochka01@gmail.com
I'll be waiting for your messages;)

Profile elements:

Full Name Zoya
Birth Year 1986
City Sao Paulo
Country Brazil

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

Picture used:
zoya.jpg
zoya.jpg (50.58 KiB) Viewed 5078 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: devyatochka01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Email:

Glad to receive your message.
I'm glad you responded to my letter.
I want to have friendship with you. We could live chat and tell you more about each other.
How do you feel about this? I would be interested to know what your purpose of acquaintance. What interests? A serious relationship? Flirt?
Tell me more about yourself? What do you do?
You like my photos?
I never got acquainted with a man on the Internet. For me it is a new event.
Maybe you have a girlfriend?
I will send you my pictures, I hope that you liked my photos. I'd be happy to see your photos!
If you have the desire to continue the acquaintance, I can tell you more about myself.
Now I have a little time.
Well I will check out your message. I will wait for your answer.

Return-Path: devyatochka01@gmail.com
Received: from tazik-PC ([5.167.64.242]) - the name of the computer used means, translated from Russian, basin...
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 5.167.64.242
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the email:

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Email:

Hello. Glad you wrote to me!
I'm just glad you're ready to continue our dialogue.
I understand that between us long distance. But I do not see this as a problem!
I'm glad for you, and it's not a problem. Let the Internet gives us the fullness of communion.
But I think that over time we will find more opportunities for communication and can have a friendship with you.
Sorry, while I agree only on friendly relations. After all, any relationship begins with an introduction.
Yes I like liked your picture on the site, and you show me your still photos. I will be glad to see your photo!
We would like to tell more about yourself. Basically, I told a little about me already, and you can do some idea about me.
My photos you've already seen. But the photo is not the main thing. More important for me to have a portrait of your inner world of your character, thinking.
If you're going to talk more about you, then I will have your clear and vivid portrait. I want to know about you even more!

I want to ask you about your future. What are your plans for the future? Perhaps you are planning to get married? Do you want children in the future?
Immediately write their desire. In the future I want to get married and I want children. I do not have kids now. And I was not married.
I have serious intentions. No time for nonsense.
Despite my young age - I'm serious girl. But sometimes I like to joke and laugh.
I'll tell you honestly - I consider myself an individual personality :) Because I - fundamentally honest, open, sympathetic. I can not walk past someone else's grief. I
I think that these traits rarely found in modern humans. I even participated in actions of charity. Helped nursery for homeless animals.

perhaps it's time to finish my message.
In front of me waiting for the pedestrian walk home through the green park :)
looking forward to your answer ... tomorrow .... good night. Sincerely Zoya

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.2.253.163])
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 195.2.253.163
Originating ISP: Jsc Trc Fiord

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:58 am

Email:

Hi xxx! Thanks for another message. I am pleased to continue our dialogue.
I hope that you too pleased. with your every message I recognize you anymore. This is good.
xxx, I completely agree with you. Time will tell, and put everything in its place. Perhaps because of our friendship, get some more, we do not know. Time will tell.
xxx I am very interested to know what you have in dealing with women? All girls like romantic things. Do you like romance? :-)
I still madly in love with flowers. My favorite flowers - tulips. White or yellow. I love the smell of them. And when the last time you gave a woman flowers?
xxx, that's what I wanted to ask you ... do you remember I wrote to you about a walk through the park. Do you remember? At the moment when I was on the green park at
I had an idea .... Listen:
if you and I were walking through the park in your town, holding hands ... and I was wearing a T-shirt with the words "I'm from Russia," ... you would not hesitate to go with me? and further
I was wondering ... how I would react to the surrounding in your town?
I am very curious to know about it. Throughout the day, the thought gives me peace :)))
xxx, and you do sports? And what sport? Here I run every morning in the park, I love to run in the morning. I have it already in the habit, after I run
I feel more cheerful and well. Try to keep your figure in order. Certainly not often I go to the gym, only when there is free time. I have
even has a photo in the gym, the most recent photo with a punching bag:-)
Perhaps you can tell me some unusual and funny stories from your life?
xxx, I have a dream. Perhaps it will seem to you foolish and ridiculous. But I want to tell you about it.
I often dream that someday I would find myself on some island, with my man,
lying on the white sandy beach, drink juice through a straw from a coconut with an umbrella.
And then dinner on the coast, on the table there are candles near the musicians play.
You can dance to live music. Embracing and kissing. But I understand that this is likely not possible.
This happens only in the movies. Do you have any dream?
I look forward to your answer tomorrow. Zoya

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.88.208.147])
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.208.147
City: Moscow

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG

zoya3.JPG

zoya4.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:00 am

With the last picture on flirt box.ca as:

Zoya101 (26) from Canada, British Columbia, Penticton, Penticton
Member since 16/09/2014
all the secrets about themselves will not speak. I'll tell you briefly: play sports. I like to run in the mornings. I know how to cook well and eat! Slim and beautiful girl. Write to me and learn more about me.rnrn
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Email:

Hello dear xxx! Again glad to receive from you a message. Always glad to learn about you something new!
xxx. Why did not you answer my question? Why tell a little about yourself? You would not want to go with me through the park in your town, holding hands ?? Or would you
ashamed of what to me would be wearing a T-shirt with the inscription Russia? Answer me this question please.
xxx, you have a dream? You did not write anything about it. I think that each person has a dream. And what?
Or you do not want to talk about it?
xxx, I'm very curious to know more about your country. I do not know much about your people .. about your country ... so I will be curious to know. I do not always
I believe the TV, and even more so - Internet sources.
I would like to know how you spend your day? For example Saturday and Sunday.
About everyday life, I do not ask because in those days, everyone is busy at work.
After work, I stay at home from work, watch TV, go to bed early. Sometimes my friends and I go to the cinema.
A weekend - freedom! And you work on Saturday? I've been working on the Sabbath. It would be desirable not to work on Saturdays, but what to do, and can dismiss. With this strict!
Oh by the way, if memory serves me ... I never told you about my work? I work as a realtor. Real estate manager. I like my job. I
have been working for many years. Accustomed to their work. Not seldom too fatigued. But I try to cope with their work. And after work on Saturday begin cleaning
and cleaning the apartment. Laundry. Dusting.
Vacuum clean the carpets. By the way, do you deal with homework yourself? Or someone helps you?
Would like to know your preferences in music. What kind of music you like to listen to?
I love listening to music. And her choice depends on the mood. What is the mood, the music and want to listen to.
I like the hits of 80 and 90 years. Also I listen to modern hits.
To list your favorite songs and artists just do not have time.
And it flies very quickly ...
Well I will finish my letter, I will wait for your answer tomorrow. your Zoya

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.88.208.147])
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.208.147

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG

zoya3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:03 am

Email:

Hi xxx!
I am very happy to read your letter. Today is a wonderful day on the street heat.
My mood at height:-) Again, your letter brought me good mood that day.
Today was a lot of work. I'm tired. But your letter gives me strength and good mood.
Although we are not familiar, but I am very pleased to correspond with you.
Though you from another country, but you are the same person as I am!
Do not know why, but I used to think people in other countries have a special mentality.
What is difficult to communicate with them and it's hard to find common interests.
But even in that short time I was able to understand that you are a very friendly man and you can find themes for communication.
xxx, perhaps you also had some special relationship to the Russian people?
But I believe that all people are the same and can not be somehow separated.
xxx what are you doing tonight? Today I want to go to the cinema. There was a new movie called
"corporative". I want to see this movie. I like comedy. A long time ago you were in a movie theater? What kind of movies you prefer to watch?
Adventure? Comedy? Fiction?
I hope that the film will not disappoint. It is a pity that you have to go without you. It is a pity that we are at a great distance from each other. We could go to the cinema together.
We could sit on the last row:-)
Here in Russia, the last row of seats, called "Places for kisses." You do not call them?
Today, the house will be too late. Perhaps after 23 hours. Just to not oversleep tomorrow, do not be late for work:-)
I once slept. And late at 2:00. Uhhhhh, chief of the evil! And I lost the prize.
I remember as a kid, I deliberately pretended to be sick to avoid going to school. Mom believed in me and allowed to stay at home.
But there was one drawback - mom would not let me walk:-) said to me: "Walk? You're sick! Stay at home and be treated."
I think about it with a smile. I remember that I often had a lazy girl. A mother always wanted me to be a good student.
But I was able to finish school with a good certificate. And go to college and graduated with a diploma.
xxx, and as you were growing up? Bully? Or a good obedient boy? Probably made nonsense?:-)
In my opinion, in these few letters I learned a lot about you. Only 5-6 letters ... And I feel that I know you for a long time.
You have no such feelings? :)
xxx tell me ... Why are you alone? Why is such a good man not bathed in cream happiness of family life?
Or in your life was some point, and you're not able to make the right decision? Forgive me please, but I was tearing curiosity.
I understand that these issues can awaken in you what is sad memories ... so I apologize in advance.
Okay. I will finish my letter. Tomorrow I'll tell you how to go to the cinema to the film. Successful evening. Your Zoy
Successful evening. Your Zoya

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:55 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx!
Again, I read your letter, and the smile on my face. Interesting to read your emails.
Every day I have more desire to communicate with you.
But that's not always possible to go online. But I try to do it more often.
xxx, I am pleased to communicate with you. You are a very good man! You have a rich intellect and you can find themes for communication.
I am sure that we will continue to be able to have a chat with you!
This morning I told my mother about you. You know, she listened carefully to me. I'm even a little surprised. I told her that you and I met on the Internet.
She told me that is not against our communication, and wish you success in our future relations.
And I am very glad of it. I want to show you a photo with my mom. I think you will be pleased! Two recent photographs, it is I and my mom:-)
I really like to communicate with you. Now I communicate with you and I love our fellowship!
I hope you are not like my ex-boyfriend, I think you're a serious man,
with serious intentions towards me. Perhaps it's time to tell you about my previous relationship.
I was a man of about 2 years ago. I believe in this man, and I think that we will have with him a family. But relations began to deteriorate, and he began to drink.
I wish that he would have stopped drinking, but he did not listen to me, even happened it comes to shove, when we had a fight with him strongly, he repeatedly hit me in the face, after that I have the patience
over and I threw the man. It was not pleasant to think about it, life goes on and I forgot about this man and no longer remember.
Even it was sad to think about it. After all, when I believed in luck ... I believed that I could be happy ... And I was glad, because I have seen how other people have had failures. It seems that the black bar waiting for me, and there was always somewhere near. Well do not be sad about!
The most important thing to do right conclusions from the past and live the present. And leave all the bad things behind your back.
Now I live in the present. I have a good job that I like.
Oh, by the way, I went to the cinema. You do not remember? The film was very interesting. At the session there was a lot of people. I ate popcorn, and drinking Coca-Cola. In a word - he had a great evening with friends.
Too bad you were not around. I would take you by the hand, tilted her head to you on the shoulder. I'd take your hand and keep on throughout the film.
And together we would watch a movie!
xxx, would you like to go with me to the cinema?
Ok, I will finish my letter. Tomorrow again I will wait for your message, and later - to improve my mood)))
kiss, Zoya!

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.2.253.163])
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 195.2.253.163

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG

zoya3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx!
I am very glad to get your letter, and to continue our dialogue.
I did not forget about you and again have the opportunity to go on the Internet.
Nice to see that there is a letter in the mail from you! The mood immediately and usually turns out good and joyful!
Read your letter. I just do not know how to express my feelings.
I understand that a little time has passed since the beginning of our conversation. But I begin to trust you.
It's so great to have someone I can open up and trust without fear.
I really appreciate our communication. xxx all day today worries me one question. I do not know how do I start .... In general, I would like to ask you. During our communication, what feelings you began to experience me? No feelings or not? Write me about it please. For me to know your answer is very important.
xxx can be one more question .... xxx you would like to in your future, there was such a girl like me?
Or so I came? I hope you will not be modest and shy and write me frankly:-)
You know that all the girls like to get compliments ... nice words in his address:-) write? Marvel not my words. Because I have a good mood today. xxx! In those days I thought a lot about us. The fact is that I have affection for you. In that short time, you're so hard to please ... You've become so close to me man ... you occupy all the space in my mind ... I am very interested to know your opinion about it.
All this time I thought of you! Do not know why, but the thought of you do not give me peace.
Maybe my heart is tired of being alone?
Perhaps your warmth is ready to rid my heart of ice, which bound him after a failed marriage and love?
xxx, I never thought that after the last pain I can reopen someone my heart.
But I like you! Yes, I like you and I have for you a very warm feeling!
I thought a lot about it. Mused. But what is the sense to keep it to myself.
Perhaps you will think me stupid and naive. But I'm not a little girl.
I am an adult who will be responsible for my own actions.
xxx, you are also an adult male and a natural feel.
I do not know. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you will understand me wrong.
Although the meaning of this one: I love you, xxx!
Long feared to write you. But I think you can understand me.
I do not know if you can reciprocate my feelings. But hope so!
I think of you and my heart beats more and more! Even breath.
These feelings I have not experienced ever before.
I want to share these feelings with you! I love you!
It would seem that we are very far from each other. How many kilometers between us? Do not you think?:-) I think that more than a thousand kilometers between our cities. But that's not important. Distance does not scare me.
Today I come home again, and I will be alone. Where is my man? xxx - maybe it's you should be with me?
It is a pity that you will not be in my room. I would like you to be there. That you met me, embraced and shared his affection.
To my tiredness vanished instantly after your gentle kiss. I love kisses on the neck. Ready to melt like a snowflake from a kiss.
xxx, and you like to kiss?
I'm curious to know your opinion about what is the key to success in a relationship?
How to make the relationship between a man and a woman had a long and vibrant relationship?
Share your opinion?
Write me soon. I will wait for your answer, and perhaps now I can not sleep, thinking about you.
I wish you good mood! Zoya!

Received: from tazik-PC ([62.109.10.235])
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 62.109.10.235
Originating ISP: Thefirst-ru Clients (webdc Msk)

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Email:

Hello my dear, xxx!
How are you?
I am happy that I can get back your letter.
I waited for him impatiently. At the same time I was afraid to open the mail.
Read your letter. I just do not know how to express my feelings.
Great joy and happiness now in my heart. It's so nice that you reciprocate my love and feelings.
I was afraid that you can not understood me. But now the fear was gone.
xxx, you are a great man! So pleased that we can now write to each other, these sweet words.
I love you! It's just a few words. But how many of them emotions and feelings! It is difficult to convey in words.
But it is so beautiful!
I am very glad that the world still have a good, smart, decent man. You are the kind of man. I am very happy to read your letter today.
xxx, I love you! I do not know that you can write more, so that you can feel the ocean of emotion, which is in my heart.
It's such a small body, but how much love he can put in there!
There are no words to describe it all. But I very much hope that our feelings come to a common denominator.
I hope that our love will give us only happiness and joy!
And that to me is so lacking in recent years.
Now I want to build a new relationship.
xxx, I'm totally serious with you! I want to ensure that our relationship with you were based only on mutual love and trust.
I love you! I would now like to hug you and kiss! Kiss in reality!
I'm sure we will have a chance!
My love and how you feel about our meeting? Did not think?
In dreams about you, time flies fast. But now I'm not so lonely.
I feel that in this world there is one man who thinks of me and that I care about. It's so?
xxx, now you're always on my mind. Only work can distract me from you. But even now she can not do it.
But the subconscious mind tells me that I must return to my duties. In other colleagues will be angry :)
Again, a lot of work. Again awfully tired. But the idea that I was waiting for your letter reassures me,
and gives me a lot of energy and good mood.
Today, along with her mother went to the store. I wanted to buy a dress. Soon my friends will be their wedding anniversary.
And I was invited to this celebration. And I have looked after a beautiful dress.
It is black in color. Very beautiful. Tomorrow I'll buy it:-)
I'll be the most beautiful woman on holiday. Then I'll send you pictures so that you can evaluate my dress,
and tell me how I look at it!
xxx, and you have long engaged shoping? Or you do not like to wander through the shops?
I like to walk in the stores. See beautiful things. Try on clothes. All the girls love it.
After all, she has to look good for her man?
Although it is pretty things are great prices:-)
I would like to present the following picture: that we stood side by side, you would be in a beautiful a suit and tie,
and I in her chic dress. We would look great together:-)
We would be the most beautiful couple. And all would look at us and envy us.
xxx, I really like you. As a person. And as a man. It is a pity that so many miles between us.
If you saw me on the street, or in any institution - you would come up to me to meet?
What would you say? How would you start dating with me? I am very curious to know about it. Write.
I'll wait for your letters. ! I love you! I'll miss you! Your Zoya!

Received: from tazik-PC ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.