Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Luna Barberan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ftkothihkkltkthktk@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 7:09 am

On Facebook:

Anna Winter
Studied at San Joaquin Delta College
Past: University High School
Lives in Lathrop, California
From Lathrop, California
Joined Facebook May 16, 2014.

a9.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

delorishouk4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:54 pm

deloris4u Profile: Life is a gift, i need someone to share it with, a partner in life who i can trust and who will trust me and love me
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Nazareth, Kentucky, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i seek a good man who appreciates family values for a long term relationship .

About Me
So here I am (curious and hopeful). I have so much to give and no one to share it with. Maybe it will be you! Let me help show you how wonderful life can be with a trusted friend and soul mate!!

Hi Handsome,

How are you doing?...My name is Deloris Houk, and i am new on here .....My friend found his angel on here and i am willing to give it a try....i was surfing through when your lovely profile caught my attention and i decided to write to you......You seem to be a unique Man of substance...

Am a single Lady out here ....i seek a good man who appreciates family values for a long term relationship....Plz feel free to write me and ask any questions or you can aswell add me to your yahoo Instant Messenger friend list so that we can get to chat more better than this okay delorishouk4u@yahoo.com or you can as well reach me on my mobile line 662-446-2555 ....i am open to getting to know you better......

Stay sweet

Deloris Houk
Attachments
lh3nt4q1-2zkr-0-mccgnko.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

goodonlycandy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Feedback form #2772

What name did the scammer use?: candy kimberly
Scammer's email address if you have it.: goodonlycandy@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 28
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: http:/ /single saints.com/candygood

If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo messenger
How much money did they demand?: none yet

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: none
Attachments
5.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: goodonlycandy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 pm

On disableddatingcanada.com:

CANDYKIMBERLY: TRUE LOVE IS ALL I WANT HERE
City: Toronto
Relationship: Casual relationships , Friendship , Long-term relationships , Marriage , Penpals , Romance

a1.jpg
a1.jpg (14.99 KiB) Viewed 9210 times

actually am new to online dating,but i like doing new things to have more experience in life meanwhile i will like to know more about you maybe we can be a friend and a good friendship leads to a good relationship,because time wait for nobody and i think we are not getting younger anymore...and i will like to meet a man with good/high criteria,a loving,caring,honest,sincere,passionate and affectionate man who also has the fear of God,that really know what he want in life to spent the rest of my life with because i don't have anyone to share my fillings with since have lost my both parents in an automobile accident few years ago and that what brought me to this online dating stuffs...but am sure when its time i will surely meet the man of dream and its could also start from friendship because i do look at issues from different perspective just to archived better understanding in life...and i think we can start to know each other from here,you can send me an email/chart with me on goodonlycandy at yahoo dot com..... and i will be looking forward to hear from you soon
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scintillatingpups@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Jade
Female

Hello, How are you doing ? your profile really caught my eyes..can we get to know each other more better ? you can email me on scintillatingpups@gmail.com.

Regards

Jade
Attachments
jade.JPG
Wayne

sophiaadam10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 pm

On Tagged:

when one is looking for love you list out the qualities but when a woman falls in love he's blind to qualities , so i dont know what to say , but a man that is God fearing , honest, passionate loving and caring intelligent is ok

How long have you been into this online way of meeting people and what has been your experience? I am new at the online way of meeting people and this is my first time.

Profile elements:

Sophia A, 30
Tagline: i'll be gratefull
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Stolen pictures used:
sophia.jpg

sophia1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sophiaadam10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:43 pm

On FB:

Sophia Adam
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at North Carolina State University
Past: North Caroline High School
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria

sophia3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cynthiakate559@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Cynthia
Female / Single
30 - Abbotsford / Canada

Looking For
Am looking for the right man here honest and very trust ward man
Appearance
Hair Color Grey/White
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Appearance Average
Weight(kg) 63
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests Man
Movies Tom and Jerry
TV Shows Tom and Jerry
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello, how are you doing today it nice to meet you.... My name is Cynthia am from Canada and you

Hello, how are you doing today it nice to meet you.... My name is Cynthia am from Canada and you i will like to know know more about you and can kindly add me or email to my personal email address ( cynthiakate559@yahoo.com )

cynthia1.JPG

cynthia2.JPG

cynthia3.JPG
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Luna Barberan

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Submitted On: 2019-10-21 14:06:15
What name did the scammer use?: Jade B Williams
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Highlanddate
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Noonebutjade@outlook.com
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : I was contacted by "Jade". We emailed back and forth. Eventually I asked if we could chat on Skype. "Jade" agreed. In a conversation "Jade" asked for a "loan" in this chat. I asked "Jade" for a photo and used reverse image search. The images "Jade" sent had been used for other scams in the past.

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kimbola1999@gmail.com

Unread postby jportiz831 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:47 pm

She scamming me right now too its weird though she said she Gonna give me 500 weekly for a baby and she hearing impaired.

My name is Candy Kimberly,I'm 30 years from Orlando Florida,I'm  divorced..I liked your profile and I would like to know more and see where it leads us..if you don't mind i'm ready to be your sugar baby and give you all you need.. Because I would like to spoil yah! WhatsApp me +1 (587) 805-2977 or Hangout me kimbola1999@gmail.com. You are my life, without you, my life is meaningless...When you are away, my hearts longs for your love, when you are in my arms, i feel relaxed and don’t want to let you go. I love you...It’s only my heart that understands how you make me feel. I love you so much...I would travel a thousand miles to make you happy, you are part of my heart. I love you..My wish came true when I found you. You are special to my heart. I love you sweetheart and Loving you makes my moments memorable and happy. I can’t stop loving you.. I never knew love exists, until I met you. You are such a caring person. I love you and I will for ever love you and be your woman every day lots of love and hugs yours Candy

Phone:
+15878052977
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location St. Albert
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
jportiz831
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.