Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamdaye@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

adamdaye@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 pm

blessing
Female
25 - ?rebro / Sweden

Nice Meeting You, my name is Blessing,i really love your profile and i have chosen you to be my friend, please reply direct to my privet inbox.(adamdaye@live.com)i have something important to discuss with u, or give me ur id here ok,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: adamdaye@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:40 pm

NOT MUCH TO ADD:
My Dear,,

How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Miss Blessing Mbaye ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,

My late father Dr. Mbaye James ; was a politician, in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Henry Joshua) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCH)

here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is devised into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

Here is the number of the rev. father in charge of Senior orphanage camp,Dakar La Pouponnière B.P.28466 Médina Dakar (+221773090639).EMAIL.(rev.henryjoshua@rocketmail.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (Blessing) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it) because from this money i can start my studies back were i stop,

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is £3.2 (Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Pounds)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

My favorite language is English, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my picture. waiting to hear from you soon,
Yours in love,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W42 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:55:53 -0700
X-TMN: [0WbmECK+vVsO7S1dkxmFNvhrGJ4xbdeV]
X-Originating-Email: [adamdaye@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W42FDE6BB44663DACA108F3B3D70@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: adamdaye@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_265b7332-fe3b-443b-90fe-f69231758a0f_"

TWO MORE PICS:

ONE PHONE NUMBER:
+221773090639
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 pm

More Info:
Dear Beloved One,

My Dear how are you doing i hope fine with you? my Dear I couldn't wait any more,, How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Limpio Paraguay. Presently i am in Limpio Paraguay. to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic concoction for some reasons best known to you.

Contact Person: Rev Reverend Henry Joshua
Contact E-Mail: ( rev.henryjoshua@rocketmail.com )
Contact Phone Number +221773090639 ----00221773090639

Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($120,000.00 US DOLLARS) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp Dakar Senegal.the cheque is cash-able any were in the world.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Henry Joshua and instruct him where to send the amount to you ok,,

Lots Of Love From Mrs BLESSING JAMES MBYA, the lady that needed Ur assistance the time i was in Senegal refugee camp, but you failed to assist me out but today God make away for me i thanks him so much, have this cheque is from my heart God bless you,
NOW MY EMAIL,,, adamdaye@live.com

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W9 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:46:29 -0700
X-TMN: [w8HHBxaO7o+U2I5uO0sX3jkHKDUrb469]
X-Originating-Email: [adamdaye@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W93532A1236435EF472CC7B39C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: adamdaye@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b0fba617-4ab9-4c05-ad45-99b6e4754348_"
To: adam daye <adamdaye@live.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 12:07 am

Skype ID:
live:adamdaye
live:pastor_fredricksamuel
live:tamara1949_2

Dear Beloved One,

My Dear how are you? my Dear I couldn't wait any more,, How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers was Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently i am in United Kingdom. to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic concoction for some reasons best known to you,,

Contact Person: Pastor Fredricksamuel
Contact E-Mail: ( pastor_fredricksamuel@outlook.com )
Contact Phone Number,,, +221781860153

Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($80000.00 US DOLLARS) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp.the cheque is cash-able any were in the world.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my pastor Fredrick Samuel and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to send you the money immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with, Pastor Fredrick Samuel, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Lots Of Love From Ur Before Mrs Blessing James,,
NOW MY EMAILS,,, adamdaye@live.com

Header:
Return-Path: <TaMara1949@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLUPR13MB0369.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.218.27]) by
BLUPR13MB0369.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.218.27]) with mapi id
15.01.0501.010; Thu, 19 May 2016
To: james blessing <TaMara1949@hotmail.com>

Phone Number,,,
+221781860153
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

AnastasiaNgurug@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:17 am

Recovery Scam:

Skype ID's:
live:anastasiangurug
live:revhenryjoshua6
live:adamdaye

Greeting From Mrs Blessing,

How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers was Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Indonesia. Presently i am At Paraguay. to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic concoction for some reasons best known to you,,

Rev Father Name: Rev father Henry Joshua
Contact E-Mail: (revhenryjoshua6@outlook.com)
Contact Phone Number,,, +221777367655

Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($80000.00 US DOLLARS) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp.the cheque is cash-able any were in the world.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Rev father Henry Joshua and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to send you the money immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with, Pastor Fredrick Samuel, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Mrs Blessing James,,
adamdaye@live.com

Header:
Return-Path: <anastasiangurug@hotmail.com>
Received: from HE1PR10MB0252.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.166.121.17]) by
Mon, 14 Nov 2016
To: Anastasia Ngurug <anastasiangurug@hotmail.com>
Subject: THE MAN OF GOD TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE GIFT I GAVE YOU? HIM HAND IT OVER TO THIS REV FATHER, CONTACT HIM NOW

Phone Number:
+221777367655
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Another Recovery Scam:

Hello My Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact My Reverend Father Henry Joshua .

His contact address are as follows

NAME.....Rev Henry Joshua

EMAIL.....ADDRESS ( revpastorhenryjoshua@gmail.com )

TELEPHONE....(+221708993606)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $280.000.00 (Two Hundred and Eighty thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Henry Joshua and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Henry Joshua on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him, He will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly friend
Anastasia Ngurug

Header:
Return-Path: <augusta-lucena@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR04MB0574.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::8c20:7adb:f273:d704]) by DB4PR04MB0574.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::8c20:7adb:f273:d704%14]) with mapi id 15.20.0077.022;
Tue, 17 Oct 2017
From: augusta-lucena augusta-lucena <augusta-lucena@hotmail.com>
To: augusta-lucena augusta-lucena <augusta-lucena@hotmail.com>
Subject: hello

Phone:
+221708993606
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastasiangurug@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello My Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact My Reverend Father Henry Joshua .

His contact address are as follows

NAME.....Rev Henry Joshua

EMAIL.....ADDRESS ( revpastorhenryjoshua@gmail.com )

TELEPHONE....(+221708993606)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $280.000.00 (Two Hundred and Eighty thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Henry Joshua and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Henry Joshua on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him, He will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly friend
Jane Desmond
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamdaye@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:45 pm

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Japan as i told you before where i am living now with my new partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $50,000.00 (fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the Rev father to Deliver it to you but the Rev father told me that he have given it to the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of yours choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: .......... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ......46, ave. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... allinceoffice.sn@accountant.com
Email Address:........allinceoffice.sn@gmail.com
Telephone: ...........+221 706 346 993
Officer In charge...... Mrs. Celestina David / Mr. Johnson Philip.

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation Rev father Franklin Chris is the one that summit the cheque to the bank, and i miss Blessing James Adam is the Depositor maybe if the bank ask you let them know who direct you ok, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Also Inform Rev father Franklin Chris as soon as the bank deliver the ATM Card to you

Rev father Franklin Chris,
revfranklinchris@hotmail.com

Yours, Blessing James Adam,

Phone:
+221706346993
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.