Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fmfabujaanig@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fmfabujaanig@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Subject: URGENT
X-PHP-Script: camelgroup.com.ua/images/stories/MatrixMailer.php for 41.71.151.245, 41.71.151.245
Reply-To: fmfabujanig@yahoo.com

RE: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT ORDER.

I am Alhaji Bako Abdullahi, Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practices and other crimes Commission (ICPC) of Nigeria. It is with dismay that I have noticed what is happening in foreign contract/inheritance payments that almost all the privilege and opportunity given to some Government Officials who are responsible for the payment of Foreign payments have been turned to dupe and swindle money from these beneficiaries. Also, I am very much aware that most of you have paid so much money that you don't even have money to take care of yourself, families and run your day to day business. With these developments I have informed the President DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN about it and to be candid he is not a happy man. Due to these reports received by the Presidency alleging predominant cases of illegal extortion of money from foreign beneficiaries by irresponsible Nigeria officials. The Presidency is highly disturbed and embarrassed by the activities of these irresponsible officials and wondered why these officials are sabotaging all the effort of the present administration by frustrating the payment of the approved beneficiaries.

However, he had instructed me to contact all the approved contract beneficiaries that your contract/inheritance payment files are now with the Deputy Governor of the CBN, Dr.Tunde Lemo. You are hereby directed to discontinue immediately every communication with anybody, institutions, agencies and banks EXCEPT through the Deputy Governor of the CBN who has been mandated to wire immediately without any further delay all the approved contract payment, to enable the President have a good understanding of what is happening.

BE INFORMED ALSO THAT WE ARE AWARE THAT SOME OF THESE CORRUPT OFFICIALS HAD MADE SOME FOREIGN CONTRACTORS TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR FUND IS IN ONE FOREIGN ACCOUNT WAITING YOUR COMPLETION OF FEES. ALL THESE ARE FALSE. NO FUND LEFT NIGERIA. SOME WHO ARE IMPERSONATING TELEX DEPT STAFFS SAID THEY WILL RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRANSFERING YOUR FUND,PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO LISTEN TO SUCH FALSEHOOD.

To show the seriousness of this administration's war against corruption, the President has sacked (1) the former CBN Governor, (Chief Joseph Sanusi) (2) the former Inspector General of Police, (Mr. Tafa Balogun), (3) the former Senate President, (Chief Adolphus Nwagbara), (4) the former Education Minister, (Prof. Fabian Osuji), (5) the former housing Minister, (Dr.Mrs. A Osomo). Presently, all these people have been arraigned before the Court of Law and are being prosecuted by this Agency- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission of which I am the Chairman.

Based on the foregoing, the President has personally given his approval and endorsement for the immediate release of your outstanding contract payment which has been long overdue based on the fact that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and off-shore correspondent Banks used such powers given to them in the past to extort money illegally from contractors for their private purses contrary to the government regulations and stipulations.

The President therefore instructed me to withdraw every instruction and authority given to every ministry including the Central Bank of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. All the powers given to them in the past has now been cancelled. As the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, I want to assure you that your contract/inheritance payment will be released to you immediately without any further delay.

To receive your payment details, you should immediately contact the Deputy Governor of CBN, Dr.Tunde Lemo only through his e-mail address: fmfabujanig@yahoo.com

Dr. Tunde Lemo is going to process your payment and wire transfer your funds, To know more about the Deputy Governor, You can visit the CBN website which is http:/ /www. cenbank.org/. If you log on to the website, click on to'About CBN' If the page opens, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'The Board' You will see everything about the Deputy Governor on the list of the Board members of the CBN.
RECONFIRM TO HIM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION FOR CONFIRMATION SAKE. Please act as directed as much time has been wasted already. Also keep me updated along the line of proceedings. ON BEHALF OF THE PRESIDENCY WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME ON MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER 2348080422749.

Best regards,

Alhaji Bako Abdullahi
Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practices
and other Crimes Commission (ICPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fmfabujaanig@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 am

About +2348080422749:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

IP used:

Originating IP: 41.71.151.245
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

edwardjumiala3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Subject: URGENT

Dear beneficiary,

Re: Payment Release Order.

Following our reviewing of foreign payments in the first quarter
payment seasons of 2014 by the relevant government agencies and
institutions such as Debt Management Office (DMO) Federal Ministry of
Finance (FMF) and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with
Federal House of Representatives, House Committee on Finance, Banking
and Currency.

Your long overdue payment was among the cases passed to my desk for
re-opening and processing for immediate release after we discovered
that many top/retired and sacked government officers and their
partners intentionally delayed your payment for their personal and
selfish reasons and making you to pay without remitting back to the
government coffer. All these mentioned people are being traced because
of the criminal activities that they involved themselves in by
requesting you to send funds to them for their criminal and selfish
interest. You are therefore warned not to disclose to any of them that
the law enforcement agents are after them so that they will not run
out of being apprehended. Do not let then know that the police are
after them because if you do it will jeopardize all our efforts to
bring justice.

Therefore, the Federal Lawmakers through the House Committee on
Finance, Banking and Currency has legislated on your payment by way of
hearings in their hallow chamber and made it a law and compulsory for
payment by the concern authority, however, your total fund has been
recovered to back from oil reserve account to the '' National recovery
account with the CBN'' where it is now safe and secured. The final
approval was given yesterday for the immediate release of your funds
to you of which we were given the mandate to verify your file and
reconcile your account and effect payment instruction to that order
within four bank working days from today.

You are therefore advised to reconfirm your banking details
immediately including your contact address and telephone numbers since
all details will be included in our payment release data and
schedules.

Finally, I want to assure you of transparent process and working
together by giving out all information at your disposal to help deal
with your payment as appropriate and avoid giving out this privileged
information to third party or persons not to sabotage the good
intention to release your payment within the specified period of time.

From now henceforth you are advised in your own best interest not to
communicate with any other office or office as we have the sole
mandate to release your funds as such you are directed for furnish and
forward communication which you receive from any other office as this
will assist us to trace them and bring them to book the the law
enforcement agencies.

Await your respond to corroborate your payment success and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

EDWARD JUMIALA.

Director,
Debt Management Office (Foreign payment Coordinating office)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:04 pm

URGENT
People
fmfabuja nig <fmfabujanig@yahoo.com> Today at 4:03
Reply-To: fmfabuja nig <fmfabujanig@yahoo.com>
Message body

Dr Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General,
Debt Management Office.
Federal Capital Territory.
Nigeria.

Dear sir,

I wish to use this opportunity to bring to your notice that the federal Government of Nigeria in conjunction with the ruling
council members of the economic community of west African states(ECOWAS) took the final decision yesterday to release the total
sum of ten million five hundred thousand united states Dollars as part payment of your funds.

In view of the above information, you are urgently required to reconfirm the following under listed information to enable us conduct
the final verification which will enhance the immediate raising of the foreign exchange to the sum of the above stated amount to facilitate
the transfer of the funds through the approved international clearing house.

FULL NAMES.

CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

RECEIVING BANKING DETAILS.

FIRST PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.

Note that due time as a huge factor regarding this given mandate by the above mentioned organization we under a very strict instruction
to conclude this assignment within the next four days,that is the reason why you are urgently advised to ensure that you comply to the above directives
immediately.

We expect your immediate compliance.
T

Regards,

Dr Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General,
Debt Management Office.
Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 29, 2019 10:58 am

VERY URGENT
People
fmfabuja nig <fmfabujanig@yahoo.com> Today at 9:14
Message body
Dr Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General,
Debt Management Office.
Nigeria.
Garki, Abuja.
Telephone: + 234 8184805950

Dear sir.

There is a new arrangement which is very favorable for the conclusion of your payment transaction which originated from Nigeria. This arrangement has been initiated by a Financial Consultant in U.K who has a solid and strong connection with a finance company and a lot of huge amount of money transactions have been carried out through this medium and all were successful.

This is to inform you that your long pending funds transfer has been programmed into the fixed/bonded assets of a reliable and safe financial institution in Europe/UK for onward release to you into your nominated bank account coordinates.

After due consultations and meetings regarding your funds release, our board of directors decided that the funds be made payable through this Finance Company who trade on Stocks & Bonds, Bank Guarantees/Standby Letter of Credits etc, worldwide. This is so because; it was impossible to generate any covering documents in U.K and as such we could not generate any document to back up the funds transfer.

As it is now, the Bond has been placed into the fixed/bonded assets of the Finance Company that trades with Euroclear and triple AAA rated banks in the world and they'll handle the liquidation and onward funds release/transfer.

Reconfirm your receiving banking details including the first page of your international passport and direct telephone numbers.

Finally, your urgent email reply will be appreciated in order for us to proceed with this arrangement without further delay.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General,
Debt Management Office.
Nigeria.
Telephone: + 2348184805950.
Wayne

Re: edwardjumiala3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:24 pm

VERY URGENT

Edward Jumiala <edwardjumiala3@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Oct at 05:15

Dear beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT APPROVAL IN YOUR FAVOR./TEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT TO YOU AS PART
PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS

Following our reviewing of foreign payments in the last quarter
payment seasons by the relevant Government Agencies and institutions
such as Debt Management Office (DMO) Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with
Federal House of Representatives, House Committee on Finance, Banking
and Currency.

government coffer. All these mentioned people are being traced because
of the criminal activities that they involved themselves in by
requesting you to send funds to them for their criminal and selfish
interest. You are therefore warned not to disclose to any of them that
the law enforcement agents are after them so that they will not run
out of being apprehended. Do not let then know that the police are
after them because if you do it will jeopardize all our efforts to
bring justice.

Finance, Banking and Currency has legislated on your payment by way of
hearings in their hallow chamber and made it a law and compulsory for
payment by the concern authority, however, your total fund has been
recovered to back from oil reserve account to the '' National recovery
account with the CBN'' where it is now safe and secured. The final
approval was given yesterday for the immediate release of your funds
to you of which we were given the mandate to verify your file and
reconcile your account and effect payment instruction to that order
within four bank working days from today.

You are therefore advised to reconfirm the following.

FULL NAMES.

FIRST PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.

Finally, I want to assure you of transparent process and working
information to third party or persons not to sabotage the good
intention to release your payment within the specified period of time.

mandate to release your funds as such you are directed for furnish and
forward communication which you receive from any other office as this
will assist us to trace them and bring them to book the the law
enforcement agencies.

Await your respond to corroborate your payment success and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

EDWARD JUMIALA.
Director,
Office of the Presidency,
Federal Government of Nigeria.

Phone: +2348184805950
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:36 pm

URGENT

Bcc:

Mon, 4 Oct at 11:49

Dear beneficiary

RE: CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT DETAILS.

With regards to the above mentioned. I would like to bring to your notice about the sudden changes in the particulars, beneficiary and signature in the inheritance approved payment file with your details.Through the appointment of the WORLD BANK AUDITORS we as a Committee set up in London UK, has been mandated to take over foreign payments owed by West African States for Effectiveness and to reduce fraudulent acts from Africa, and we are paying this debts from their foreign reserve accounts with the World Bank.

In this regard, I wish to notify you about a fund that was deposited through a bank with your details for a foreign contracts project payment via our paying committee in your zone, your information was indicated as the approved receiving beneficiary of this money. Today, we have been contacted by our paying team there that they have made several attempts to contact you on your provided telephone number for
advise regarding the release of your money, but you could not be reached, this necessitated myself sending you this email. The money in question is
about to declare ghost fund but I deemed it very necessary to try and notifies you about this development as to enable you to contact our paying team there immediately yourself and find out what is going on. Otherwise, let me know if the bank or our committee paying in your zone has finally got in touch with you, if not confirm your direct or mobile telephone number to reach you urgently.

The urgent it becomes that you get back without delay and my main aim of contacting you today is because of an application just filed to us, by your representative Mr. Alfred Smith of United Kingdom and one former Governor with the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The application was backed by a Power of Attorney, which supposed to have come from you, and it was due to an automobile accident that you had which almost claimed your life. MR. SMITH came to change your particulars and details for receiving an approved fund payment in your favour to your CITI BANK OF NEW YORK, ACCOUNT NO: 652 007123 at (111 WALL STREET). He also initiated a move to replace previous information as the beneficiary with IMPROMUNDI UK LTD asthe new and legitimate beneficiary nominated by you, please confirm.

However, giving you this information is not because of any doubts of his claims, but we require a final confirmation of facts from you as the original beneficiary as in our records. This is to avoid payment errors often made in the past, which resulted into wrongful diversion
of allocation to wrong beneficiary. We are taking our time in following this supposedly instruction from you to avoid such mistakes occurring in your case. You are therefore, advised to get in back as soon as you receive this information, as we awaits further confirmation from you.You must however bear it in mind that the payment which was approved to pay out in your name among other beneficiary's has been dispatch to your paying center in your zone, and it needs to pay to you directly in person on identification by our financial management experts that is presently on visit to your areaBefore the sudden changes in particulars was noticed.

Having made these clarifications, do confirm if you provided MR. SMITH with the details about this your transaction, and subsequently equipped him with this Power of Attorney to change the information as informed. Finally note that all outstanding charges as tax of vat etc which was formerly imposed on your payment has been cancelled until you meet with our paying team over there and sign for your fund release order and receive it payment, thereafter, you pay out of the funds you received our total transaction service and handling fee of 2% of your payment as received.

You have been well informed. Therefore, you are expected to reply as soon as you receive this information for acknowledgement.

Yours faithfully,

Edward Jumiala.
World Bank Auditor/Payment Director.
Milbank Tower, 12th Floor, 21-24, Milbank London SW1P 4QP ENGLAND
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 pm

YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE FROM NIGERIA./VERY URGENT

Bcc:

Sun, 28 Nov at 07:44

Dear Contract Beneficiary,

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$10.5M NOTIFICATION(TEN MILLION,FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

From the records of outstanding contractors due for Payment with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name and company was discovered as
next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet
received their payments.

The Federal Government t of Nigeria under the able leadership of
President Muhammadu Buhari gave the final payment directives to ensure
the release of the part payment of your contract funds of USD10,5M.

As the Director Debt Management Office of Nigeria,I want to pay all
outstanding payment which was misused by the former Government
officials, , secondly I have only seven working days to do this you
are therefore to kindly re-confirm to me the followings information:

1) Your Full Names.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile
3) Contact Address.
4 Receiving Bank Account.
5 First Page of Your International Passport Or Drivers License.

Upon the reconfirmation of the above information, we will conduct
final verification in your payment file and direct the Central Bank of
Nigeria to raise foreign exchange and transfer your funds.

Yours faithfully,

DR EDWARD JUMIALA.
Director,
+234 8184805950.
Wayne

edwardjumiala3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:49 am

Dear beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT APPROVAL IN YOUR FAVOR./TEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT TO YOU AS PART
PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS
Following our reviewing of foreign payments in the last quarter
payment seasons by the relevant Government Agencies and institutions
such as Debt Management Office (DMO) Federal Ministry of Finance
(FMF) and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with Federal
House of Representatives, House Committee on Finance, Banking and
Currency.

government coffer. All these mentioned people are being traced
because of the criminal activities that they involved themselves in
by requesting you to send funds to them for their criminal and
selfish interest. You are therefore warned not to disclose to any of
them that the law enforcement agents are after them so that they
will not run out of being apprehended.

Do not let them know that the police are after them because if you do
it will jeopardize all our efforts to bring justice.
Finance, Banking and Currency has legislated on your payment by way
of hearings in their hollow chamber and made it a law and compulsory
for payment by the concern authority, however, your total fund has
been recovered to back from oil reserve account to the '' National
recovery account with the CBN'' where it is now safe and secured. The
final approval was given yesterday for the immediate release of your
funds to you of which we were given the mandate to verify your file
and reconcile your account and effect payment instruction to that
order within four bank working days from today
You are therefore advised to reconfirm the following.
FULL NAMES.
FIRST PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE
Finally, I want to assure you of a transparent process and working
information to third parties or persons not to sabotage the good
intention to release your payment within the specified period of
time.
mandate to release your funds as such you are directed for furnish
and forward communication which you receive from any other office as
this will assist us to trace them and bring them to book by the law
enforcement agencies.

Await your immediate compliance and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

DR EDWARD JUMIALA.
Director,
+234 8184805950

Header:

Received: from 10.223.249.94
Return-Path: <edwardjumiala3@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.170]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 01:12:07 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHarK2o46HXyCnEDpxivr1yXsNhLE2GHM-BuhwjrPh-WKFUmaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT FROM NIGERIA/VERY URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.