Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larryhenk23@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

larryhenk23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 01, 2014 1:25 am

On AR:

hello

how are you doing?hope you having a lovely day? well i must begin by saying that you have a beautiful profile here and such wonderful picture for display,i don't know how you see receiving messages from a total stranger but forgive me my girl, as i could not help but drop a note of interest on you. I am kind of new here and getting into the dating website was kind of really awkward initially but just glancing through and seeing what you have for a profile is making it interesting for me,forgive me also but i must ask this,are you for real?the profile and photo...LOL....just kidding..I would love to share a few of my experiences with you if you would let me..i do not intend to bore you with too much story,the simple fact is i would love to know you more,have you been here for long?

hope to hear back from you there.hope this goes well with you....and don't forget to keep that smile as i hope to borrow it later on LOL. do get back to me in my with private email (larryhenk23@yahoo.com)so we can communicate better i am not always on here.

Make it a great day.

Larry

Image - the picture has scam hits.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: larryhenk23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 01, 2014 1:26 am

On Facebook:

Larry Henk aka larry.henk.3
Worked at SELF Employed
Lives in Albany, New York
From Norway, Maine - Norway is a town in Oxford County, Maine, United States...
Joined Facebook April 6, 2014.
Active on Badoo.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: larryhenk23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 03, 2014 2:38 am

Email:

Thanks for writing me,

How was your day?....you have to forgive me for not writing you earlier.I'm glad you could share all you did with me, i should tell you about me too but Firstly you must know that i really appreciate the fact that you still corresponded to me from the site,i admire your humility and i feel it is only right i tell you what you need to know about me.like you know already,my name is LARRY HENK

I see my self as a creative, a good listener, patient, caring, empathetic,i love to help those in need by volunteering and fundraising, animal lover, like to dance, sing.
I am very interested in doing some traveling to see new stuffs maybe to foreign countries..... just haven't had a partner in crime to do that with.Asia,australia and a few other countries are places I would like to visit someday just if i had the right partner...

For a Living,i do supplies of construction materials and that includes to any part of the world..i have lived most of my life outside the USA due to the separation of my parents and the nature of the Job i do..my dad and mum separated since i was still a boy,i should be 6 or so when that happened and my mama been a fROM Norway,i have lived in Norway with her until i came off age and started doing things my self but still i acknowledge the fact that am still an American..or am i not?..LOL...my dad was!

i need somebody that loves and loves truly and that's why i came into that site but left empty because i thought there was really nothing for me there..

i hope you know some stuff about me now..i will tell you everything subsequently.....tell me more about you.( text me on mobile: 518-612-7953)

Hope to hear back,
Have a great day ahead.

Larry

Header:

Return-Path: larryhenk23@yahoo.com
Received: from [23.250.126.196]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014

Originating IP: 23.250.126.196
Originating ISP: Colocrossing - proxy
City: Anchorage
Country of Origin: United States

About +15186127953:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Schenectady, NY
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - Ny
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Schenectady, NY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.