Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Stanley “Kip” Burris

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Stanley “Kip” Burris

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:39 am

sgt.gibbs59@yahoo.com

On AR:

Hello , How are you doing I'm Paul and i really enjoyed the little you said about yourself in your profile and i will like for us to be friends to get to know each other and build from there if that's okay with you... You at least have a picture of here, and i just want to share a picture of myself with you so you will have a picture of whom you're talking to. Wouldn't want to scare you away whiles we get along and you see a picture of me... if you are interested you can mail me on My email address sgt.gibbs59@yahoo.com ...

Profile elements:

Smilegibbs020
United States
paul.JPG
- stolen picture of Sgt. 1st Class Stanley “Kip” Burris.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.gibbs59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:40 am

On Confirio:

Hello , how are you doing ?My name is Paul new on here.I was going through profiles and came across yours which captured my attention .Am in the Us Army , currently stationed at kabul in Afghanistan serving for the nation .I have less than 3 month to end my deployment and return home.Am widow with a 10yr old Boy .I'm on here looking for that special someone , someone who is willing to commit with no doubts ...If you're interested you can add or email me on sgt.gibbs59@yahoo.com .

Profile elements:

UsArmy1991
53 / Male / Straight / Widow
Joined July 27, 2013. From Maimi. Living in Agawam, Massachusetts. Attended ask me .Completed graduate school at ask me .

I am an independent Caucasian man. I'm funny, intelligent, friendly and well educated. I have an outgoing, down to earth personality. I'm driven and hard working but also love to go out and have fun. I am attracted to a woman who is stable and down to earth, knows what she wants in life, and is working towards success both in her professional and private life. I love trying new things, making new friends, facing different challenges, and learning about other cultures.

On Person:

armysmile1991 - no avatar
State/Region: New York

City: New York
Education: High School
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg) Marital status: Divorced
Eye color: Grey Children: Have
Hair color: Black Want Children: Undecided
Horoscope: Pisces, year of Rat Living: Alone

Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 41-50 y.o.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.gibbs59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

I just sent message to Kip Burris via his FB messenger - which... Finally I found his real name.

I was wondering, why this imposter from Ghana stolen Kip Burris photos and allowing the dating sites upload his pictures.

How the American Government is going to handle this.

For three months I was the victim of this imposter and for me to have a feeling for pictures.

I wish the government will find these SOB and make it stop.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mikeburris440@gmail.com

Unread postby snowchick » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 pm

I have been contacted by mikeburris440@gmail.com. He is also sending me photos of kip burris, sergeant stanley burris. He disappeared from Our Time after he lured me to google hangouts. I was suspect immediately when he changed his location and age from dating site info and said he has a 12 yr old while he is in Afghanistan for 14 months. he makes all the typical comments that get copied and pasted that others have said....Pretty much the same script
snowchick
New survivor

Re: mikeburris440@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Thank you for the update, snowchick.

Glad you realized he is a scammer. Can you try, please, to post some of the messages and pictures he sent? That might help other potential victims talking with fraudsters using the same stolen pictures.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Stanley “Kip” Bur

Unread postby snowchick » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:06 am

some of his messages....

I am in the Military and currently stationed at Afghanistan serving for the nation. I have been here in Afghanistan for a year now and have 2 months left to come home for my retirement..

I know how it feels to lose someone special you love. I'm also a widowed and have been single for 5 yrs now. I lost my wife to colon cancer.

Army is the branch of the service i'm in. I am an E-8 1st SGT. I am the principal NCO and life-blood of the company. I am also the provider, disciplinarian and wise counselor. I Instruct other SGTs, advises the Commander and helps train all enlisted Soldiers.

I am the only child of my parents but i've foster siblings which are into drugs so we don't connect.
My son is all i've

Yes i am anxious to get home and be with my son. I think i've done alot and it's time for me to be home and be with my son and that special someone God will bless me with.
I'm also originally from Brazil
I was adopted to the state at my young age by my foster parents which are deceased

life is so much better with that special someone. For me, a friend of mine recommended the site to me. He found his spouse on the site and introduce it to me. That is what motivated me to also join as i believe there is love out there for everyone.

I am an E-8 1st SGT. I am the principal NCO and life-blood of the company. I am also the provider, disciplinarian and wise counselor. I Instruct other SGTs, advises the Commander and helps train all enlisted Soldiers. I did a lot of driving. I had to do a 6hours drive to deliver food and meds to some villagers here
He lives with a care taker whiles i'm away. 12yrs old

What says the time for you?
Attachments
567_10154313069976029_3965106979898521678_n.jpg
567_10154313069976029_3965106979898521678_n.jpg (13.39 KiB) Viewed 4315 times
2.jpg
2019-03-31.jpeg
2016-07-30.jpg
2019-07-14.jpeg
snowchick
New survivor

Re: mikeburris440@gmail.com

Unread postby snowchick » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 am

firefly wrote:Thank you for the update, snowchick.

Glad you realized he is a scammer. Can you try, please, to post some of the messages and pictures he sent? That might help other potential victims talking with fraudsters using the same stolen pictures.

I hope I am right
snowchick
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.