Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian J Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian J Smith

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 pm

From datemefree: Barry100, 33, Paris France … Engineer

Spam:
Hi

How are you?how is everything,i hope all is well.My name is Barry Brown from France Paris but i reside in u.k due to the nature of my job,i am an Engineer.well,i just signed up newly to this site and i saw your profile,it attracted me,i viewed yor profile and with all i read about you,i think you are the type of woman i am searching for,whom i will like to know and spend the rest of my life with, if things go well.i believe if it's right then it's right.i want you to know that i am not here for any kind of games ,am here to find my heart desire. here is my email barrybrown121@yahoo.com write to me or send to me you email so that i can contact you personally through my email so that we can get to know each and share our pictures aswell. Hoping to hear from you.
Yours sincerely
Barry

Email:
How are you XXXX

Nice meeting you too how are you today and how is your family I like everything i see on your profile but what i want is a woman who will love me forever and i will like to know you more as for me am doing good buy his grace of God France here is okay but just that i don,t normally stay around all because of my work i used to travel around so i don,t know if you will love to have a husband like me all the same i will wait to here from you is late here i have to go to bed now is nice having you in my world please tell me how you feel about me.youtouch me with your loving world but tell me about your self.

with love and confident

Barry.

Ip address: 41.202.71.7 Abidjan, Lagunes, Cote d’Iviore

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

dylandaniel377@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

dylandaniel377@yahoo.com

On WDF:

Hello Dear,
My names are Dylan Daniel. Am from New York USA. I like your profile, and will love to know more about you and your family, so that we will start commnicating as friend, cos i really want to have somthing with you in the future. You cant contact me through my email, cos i just registered this site newly, and i dont think that i will be loging in here always, but i do check my mailbox always... here is my email :
(dylandaniel377@ yahoo.com) I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Take care always... kisss...*:-* kiss
Dylan

Profile elements:

Dylan377
35 y/o male from New York City, USA
Marine
I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking.

Ideal match description:
Good looking humble, honest and God's fearing woman

Image - stolen image of the fictional character Matthew Scott, from the TV series Stargate Universe, 1st Lieutenant in the United States Air Force who was assigned to Icarus Base. The interpret of this character is Brian J. Smith, American actor.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dylandaniel377@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My names are Dylan Daniel, I was born on 15th of April 1978, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authurity based in contract assignment here in Poland and and other Countries.

Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.
before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for everand be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Dylan Daniel.

Header:

Return-Path: <dylandaniel377@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.76.244]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.76.244
Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers using images of Brian J Smith

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:11 am

That must have been some wedding bash ... I don't even remember it. Oh well, at least I married UP ... he sent half a mill so I can get my hair done.

How are you Honey am sorry you never hard from me my love please i want you to do something for me my love i want you to contact this bank now i left some money with them (500.000)Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in your name honey This money was sign for me from the united Nation as my life Assurance because they are sending of out for a mission life and Death so please please you have to contact the bank now ask them to transferred the fund that your Husband Mr.Barry (no wonder I'm confused ... your last name was Brown when we met) left in your name to transfer it to your account.i love you and i miss you Blow :roll: are the bank contact.

VERSUS BANCO

UMAO construcción CRRAE bulevar Botreau Roussel
Detrás de la BCEAO, frente a la calle Bancos
Meseta República Abidjan de Costa de Marfil
01 BP 1874 Abidjan 01, Cote d'Ivoire
Línea Directa: +22546089419
Teléfono: +22546089419
Fax: 22522422453.
Email: versus.bankci01@yahoo.com
Directora: Dr. Jacques Kwakou

with love and confident
Sgt Barry

Barry Brown barrybrown121@yahoo.com

IP address: 196.47.147.69 Cote D'Ivoire
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

dylandaniel717@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

On AR:

Holle Dear,

My name is Dylan Daniel. Am from New York USA. I like your profile, and will love to know more about you and your family, so that we will start commnicating as friend, cos i really want to have somthing with you in the future. You cant contact me through my email, cos i just registered this site newly, and i dont think that i will be loging in here always, but i do check my mailbox always... here is my email :

(dylandaniel717@yahoo.com) I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Take care always... kisss...*:-* kiss

Dylan.

Profile elements:

DylandDaniel
New York/United States

Slogan
Albany

I love meeting good friend with loving heart and also understandable, charting and also exchange views and ideas with them

Looking For Women
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Soldier
Education Doctorate
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dylandaniel422@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 pm

On LE:

dylandaniel422@gmail.com aka Dylan Daniel - same picture
Birthday: 04/15/1978
Total Friends: 0
Interested in: Women
State: new york

Education: high school

I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others.

On blacktowncityswimclub.ning.com:

Dylan Daniel - same picture
Dylan Daniel
Male
US
Bahamas
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dylandaniel422@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:15 pm

On FMF:

dylan377 Profile: Honesty is the Kay of relationship - same picture
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries
My Education: High School
My Profession: Marine
My Marital Status: Seperated

I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea.

On onelovenet:

dylanban10 - same picture
Location Munich, Hamburg, Germany
Smoke: Non-Smoker Drink: Ocassionally
Profession: Announcer
Education: Masters
Children: None
Marital Status: Single

Am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with great sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dylandaniel717@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:22 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Dylan Daniel, I was born on 15th of April 1978, i was married with a Canadian lady called Andalina, but we separated and legally divorced since last year June, and we had no kids together. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and and other Countries.

Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.

Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...

Since i saw your profile in the site, i cant sleep or concentrate on my work, because of you, i don't really know why, but i think i am begin to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter...

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your,
personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, please send my more of your current pictures ok

Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Dylan Daniel.

Header:

Return-Path: dylandaniel717@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.202.96.171]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.202.96.171
Originating ISP: Arobase Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dylandaniel377@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:06 am

AR - new character, same picture, new email address:

Hello Dear,

My names are Dyla Daniel, am from USA. I like your profile and will like to know more about you. Please email me to my mailbox: (dylandaniel377@yahoo.com) to tell more about you so that we will start communicating...

Thanks

Dylan

Profile elements:

williams
Abilene/United States

Slogan
seeking true ove

I Bill Millar and i am a humble God fearing man that wants to meet true love. I have a great sesne of humuor.

I am looking for a humble and God fearing man that wants to meet true love and care in this site..

Height(cm) 149
Weight(kg) 86
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bm119091@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Zorpia:

the world is a small place were we can meet our soul-mate,..
what am trying to say is that distance cant be a barrier between us please give
me your email
please write me on email
(bm119091(at)gmail.com)
Hope to hear from you

Fake profile used:

scott / scottrobyn
47, Bamyan, Afghanistan
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 27‑60,
in Viet Nam.

Stolen picture used:

scott.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.