Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mike Motrici

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 am

deanwilliamjames@yahoo.com

the man in the picture is MIKE MOTRICI from starnow, the scammer is using not only the pictures but the intruduccion too.

on net log:

deanwilliamjames
away male - 51 years

About me

I am a person that has tried many things in my life. I would describe myself as someone with numerous life
experiences, confident, ambitious, energetic, relaxed, reliable, excellent communicator great sense of humour. I am a passionate guy for acting, drama, extraand falling in love etc. I will not be the best person looking but I love with passion and I gave 100% love.
Thank you

More about me
Name
dean william james
Date of birth
06/10/1960
Native language
English
Looking for
Relationship

I know you don't know me...am single and I really need someone to love okay...that's why I wanna be your friend..

Today 08:57
Hi I sent you a message to your mail... Am asking if you got it...

hes also on facebook

yahoo avatar:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: deanwilliamjames@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 10:33 am

Received: from [93.186.23.81]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 01:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 93.186.23.81
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited (blackberry)
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Hi,

It’s nice and Pleasure writing you to your box, i believe this a Blessing to me to get a mail from an Angel. Hum... and am Happy that I can also find someone with a Good heart and intentions like you, well good that you can read and Understand me, though i am a Gentle man with good heart and intentions,i really do believe in Trust, Honesty,understanding and Love are needed in a relationship and are very crucial without all these, there is no relationship and i hope you agree with me.

Well with the way i found your mail, i believe you have all this in you and will be so Much Happy to get to know you more Deeply, because it’s rare to find someone with good heart like you, though I can see your picture deeply on the site but i will be more Happy if you can send me more of your Picture, i will also be sending you me, i think that will
be in the next mail. I believe things could work out someday for us with time and God, i also believe you are a God sent to me and i am also a God Sent to you, I will call myself New on the internet because don’t have much time of coming here but when i saw your Profile its Attract me and i really feel like getting to write you. It was really outstanding and just couldn’t leave without dropping a line...

I am going to use this opportunity and keep my time to tell you things about me... I am Dean William James..., I'm 52yrs old, I am 5.9 ft.tall, residing in Washington. Am single, with no kid. I divorced with my wife because she is not a good responsible woman and she doesn’t care for me and this really hurt me so much.

Since then, i haven’t found a good woman. I believe i have to continue my life and also make myself happy...........

I will be waiting for your reply........

Hello am william....from net log
You gave me your mail on net log.. Also I have attached my mail to you okay...

Please mail me back okay....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue May 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Martin Myers nyben.martin202@yahoo.com

From hover spot: Martin, 52, Los Angelos, California

Spam:
How are you doing today? My name is Martin am new to this dating site and i dont use it often but i like you profile and i will like to know more about you and what you are looking for in a man..Here is my email address:- nyben.martin202@yahoo.com
What is your email address?
Hope to read back from you.
Martin.

Email:
Hello xxxx.
How are you and your family doing over there? Thanks for getting back to me..Anyway my name is Martin am a Widowed.I lost my wife in Auto accident 3years back,it was very painful on that very day..I have only one daughter schooling in Poland.She's 20 years old.I was born in Germany (Hamburg) but i grew up and raised up in the US.My dad was German while my mom was Native American.I have been staying in America for about 5 years now.. I am willing to tell you more about me just because i really want to know you as well..I am a Civil Engineer i deal with any construction work and properties and am presently in Africa(Nigeria) for a project work and i will be getting out of this country as soon as am done here with the project work that am here for and that will be next two weeks and i don't mind of coming to visit you in your area if something good can work out fine between us.I spent four years working in Asia and decided that I wanted to move back to the US.I am from California,USA but mind you i don't really believe in age or location in relationship because real love can come from anywhere else that we have not imagine or think of,am just here really looking and searching Mrs Right. My character is strong and caring.Friendship and good conversation are important to me. I work hard and have achieved a good deal for my efforts..I do like to go out with my partner and have a good time as there is nothing like spending quality time laughing and having fun with them...Anyway, I want a wife..The views here are unbelievable. If you like nature, I have it outside my windows. Deer and wild turkeys are always out in the hay field, by my house. National forest and a big mountain border my property. It's a real nice place to live, but I'm here alone, and want somebody to be here with me. I don't expect too much out of a partner. I just want an honest person, who will work hard to make things work and help me when I need help. Please write me back if you are sincere and looking for something serious.I don't want to play games and I hate bars and dating.I want a wife.
Hope to read back from you soonest.
Martin.

Ip address: 172.162.33.115 United States ( :mrgreen: ... he just told me he is in Nigeria ... why hide the location?)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Martin Myers nyben.martin202@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Another set of stolen photos identified. Mike Motrici
starnow.co.uk/mikemotrici
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 am

Hello HH

I total understand you and the nature of your job okay...

Since you say you are getting married, that means you have a fiance and you are no more single... For me that's bad because I really like you..

Mail me back please...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 am

Hi HH
I don't understand you either okay, how will you have 3 lovers and you still wanna settle for me... :mrgreen:

I want really love not a fling okay...I wanna get married to some I really love and I only wish you were the 1 okay...

Am sorry I can't just do this...I can't share my woman and I really like it you telling me the truth okay...

Thanks...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Jason Johnson <jason4u90@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 am

On net log,

Should you ever feel alone, should you ever feel lonely
always know that someone somewhere really thinks of u,
you are beautiful my dear.

you are so pretty and beautiful and i would like to know you better

you are really a charmer and so cute
are you single? i am single to with a daughter of 18 years of age and i am a contractor from canada
what about you honey? do you have any kids? and what's the nature of your work?

oh ok,
i must admit that you are so charming and gorgeous
so sweetheart, what really are you looking for here on net log?

awww baby, same thing with me
i am seeking for someone nice and honest, caring and loving, romantic and passioante
to spend the rest of my life with
could she be you honey?

so honey, do you have a yahoo id so that we can have a better chat on messenger?

ok honey, here is my email i used to add you
jason4u90@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

jason4u90
jason johnson
47 years old - male
life is beautiful with special people

Email:

Thanks sweetheart
i will be waiting to hear from you soon, baby
Take care.

Header:

Received: from [41.215.160.161]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.160.161
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jason Johnson <jason4u90@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:33 am

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Jason Johnson
Worked at enterpreneur
Lives in Whistler, Canada
Widowed
From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
AM NICE, COOL AND GENTLE. LOVE TRAVELING, MAKING FRIENDS AND MEETING NICE PEOPLE

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jackwoode@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6570, where the email address is reported with a different stolen image

Email:

Hello...Dear

Thanks for you so much for just little introduction about your self , i will say is nice hearing from you.i will love to meet some one for a serious relationship I have been married just once and i do have a daughter she is 15 year old i lost my wife long time ago in a motor car accident , since then i have been alone moved on with my life , some day back a friend of mine introduce me to skpye i decided to sign up and see if i can get any luck before i came across your profile and i like it .

I am intelligent, communicative, emotionally open and honest, insightful and psychologically minded. Most people describe me as personable and very comfortable with myself, able to engage with most other people in a wide range of situations and circumstances and enjoy new experiences and new learning. I'm a man with strong convictions and definitely have my own point of view but pride myself on being open to other thoughts and opinions too. Generally I am a passionate person, both personally in my affection and sensuality with other s and in my excitement and emotional involvement in all things I do. I love my work as a Engineer, i travel alot with my job but am planning on getting settle very soon, Life is too short .

I've developed a good sense of humor, a fairly quick wit and generally, a positive outlook who tends to see the fun in things and the bottle half full. While a positive person, I remain open to dealing with and learning from the more difficult and painful parts of life. Obviously I can be serious and reflective, and pride myself on being a responsible and reliable person. I tend to be a good listener (when I'm interested) but also am comfortable expressing myself. I'm most attracted to women I'm spontaneously attracted to who I find are also intelligent and emotionally healthy. I'm drawn to a woman who is independent yet nurturing, verbally and emotionally expressive and genuinely is comfortable with her sensuality and sexuality. I look forward to sharing with someone both what we have in common and enjoy separately, the privilege of being myself with someone that I trust can both understand and care...and we must talk and laugh together always.

I love LIFE,I try to make anything fun and exciting,I love going to grocery stores, farmers markets, cooking, and as of recently gardening(i have my own garden, I like doing things people my age dont have the brain for and most of all I would love to give back to the world, i would love to do charity work, feed the homeless, clean a beach/bay and really give back.

I love Having fun, that includes eating, going to jazz concerts, nature type stuff like camping/hiking, the river, walking my puppies/running with them(two German Shepards). I also like what would be considered as 'nerdy' stuff such as museums, art exibits/the Griffith Observatory, aquariums, random festivals etc. Now, for typical 'night life' people(such as I) I like Bars, Las Vegas Clubs, i also love going on long drives, walking on the beach at night, going to a movie, wine tasting/beer tasting, running, swimming, MMA[UFC,MFC,Strikeforce(i love watching it!)], laying out by the pool with a drink and living life. We only have one, and my philosophy is to make the most of what i have,I listen to all kinds of music, everything from classical instrumental to hip hop, opera, rap, punk, emo(sad to admit it), country, pop(i loves me some Kesha and Taylor Swift haha), Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc.
I will be looking forward to hear from about you.
Thank you so much and God bless you , In God we trust
Await to read back from you please tell me more about your self

jack.

Header:

Received: from [197.220.160.39]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:58:36 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 197.220.160.39
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

williamssmith1959@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 am

On net log,

Hello,
GOD is amazingly great that some people have been specially created and were blessed with the rarity, beauty and physique.And with all the profile I've seen and read in my entire life, is the most fascinating and captivating. So these people who are specially made by God are still there and you're the best of all .... I'm Williams, single and looking for true love ... I like your profile and I want to be your friend to explore your world greatness.I like to know more about you, and send me so we can get to know each other better, and waiting to read your news as soon as possible ...
Thank you,Williams smith
please send me your yahoo messenger address or you can add me williamssmith1959@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

williamssmith134
male - 54 years, Florida, United States
Active since 14 November 2012.

Name
williams smith
Date of birth
16/01/1959
United States
Native language
English

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.