Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Was only a matter of time before we found this busy boi again. :lol:

From flirt box: Milleranthony (51) from USA, Los Angeles, California, Las Vegas

Spam:
hello dear, it is very unfortunate that we don't normally meet online because of our time differences, and it hurts me so bad. that is why i have concluded that we write via email: my email is: milleranthony71@gmail.com and also send me your email address. and also send me your skype name: my own skype name is: anthonymk11

Email:
compliment. Am Anthony Miller by name 50years, well l do not have to
be your first love, but I will be your last ... I want to find someone
to develop a relationship, I have been described in my profile as
easy going, polite, very open-minded, sarcastic, and straightforward,
and has a sense of humor. I'm not a bar / club type. When you need
someone to trust and be able to say anything and everything you can
find me a good friend, when you need a reliable companion during
adverse situations, you will find in me a resourceful partner.easy
going, loyal and down the earthly person, i am working as a Military
officer which makes me travel a lot around the world, I am widower,
with one kid before l lost my wife in a car crash 4 years ago and
since then l have not married, but I have been in serious
relationships, but it did not work out, I lost my parents in 2008, and
am the only child of my parents,

l have been lonely a long time, but now I will give my life meaning
now with someone who knows what it takes to love and be loved in
return , not to games or funny are here for serious relationships so
that we can get to know each other and meet in person, I find out that
the Web is the fastest way to meet people and I have one that meets
her soul mate online and it was she who told me to take the leap of
faith, I would like to know more, are open-minded and steadfast in
agreement with the trust and honest person you can confirm in me, I
like swimming, lakes, movies, go to the beach, I love the natural
creatures, I love music, dancing and singing with the Oldies.

What is occupation, how many Children do you have, are you
single,divorced or widowed, and more.

so here are my pic l look forward to your response and your pics

Second Email:
Hello my beauty and how are you and your daughter doing today? i hope
you both are doing great and in good health conditions....Not to
forget to ask you how work was today?

I got your mails to me and i must confess that it was awesome
coated with sweet words and i really appreciate them.

All i want is a serious relationship from you which will lead to
marriage, like i think off on and off my memory like life without a
woman is just like a bomb blast, am here to love and care, cherish and
to be cherished too, a lady that understand me, trust me, be there for
me and i will be there for her too.

I have made up my mind to be in a relationship with you, in you i
see trust and togetherness, a woman who knows good and needs peace in
a home , who will love and allow my love to be.these are the pictures
of me and the one of my daughter you requested for.

my contract with Afghanistan Government will expire this month, so i
want as soon as my contract expires, i will come back to USA and build
a family with my woman, which might be you.

You have to send me your phone number so that we can be communicating.

We can also be communicating on skype to see our faces live and direct.

And also send me plenty of your photos.

love to hear from you and bless you for reading my mail.

Yours ,
Miller Anthony

IP Address : 93.186.23.83
Host : 93-186-23-83.rdns.blackberry.net
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Johnmac Miller <john.miller59@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 21, 2012 6:05 am

Other "celebrity" in Scamworld - one of the most abused pictures in military romance scam.

On net log,

Hello dear, How are you doing? Nice to meet you here, Am John by name and you? Hope we can have a lovely chat to know more better about each other and even plan to meet in person someday,This is my Private Yahoo, john.miller59@ymail.com, Take care and Hope to read back from you soon.

Profile elements:

millerjohn1959
male - 53 years, New York City, United States
305 visitors since 9 December 2011.

Name
john miller
Date of birth
14/02/1959
United States
Native language
English

Email:

Nice to hear back from you, Hope we can have a nice chat together to know more and better about each other? Take care

Header:

Received: from [41.190.89.69]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.89.69
Originating ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hansmiller2010@hotmail.com - hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Another "twin" on net log:

wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself.What a beauty!You definately got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age?Well for once i thought," hey dare not try contacting her because your pretty lady of this type is already seriously dating'' but again I decided to give it a shot by sending you an email as there is no harm in trying. I really will like to hear back from you so i get to know you more.Can't wait till i hear from you.Take care of yourself beauty.i dont usually come on here cos of the nature of my job so i will be happy if you reply on this address hansmiller2010@hotmail.com or hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com i hope to hear back from you soon """Hans

Profile elements:

hansmiller2010
male - 51 years, United States
106 visitors since 1 October 2011.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hansmiller2010@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Hans Miller
Lieutenant General at United States Army
In a relationship
Born on December 20, 1960
9 pictures in his album, updated about 3 months ago - all already reported online for being used in scam.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Hans Miller
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From New York, New York
Born on October 20, 1962
12 friends, all women
mixed gallery with stolen pictures of Aaron Ramos
am very hard working ,caring ,loving,honest and most of all very trusted person

profile picture already reported here
The profile was made at 11 February.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Johnmac Miller <john.miller59@ymail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 am

this man is also posted on my blog under this email address harrycole@live.com, from ghana

http://scammerwhitemale.blogspot.com.es ... vecom.html
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 am

on free ok date:

Genjohnsonamo23
- 46 y/o man
- from Alhambra, California, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 41 to 51 y/o

Last logged in: 2012-05-25 10:27:41

Gen.Johnson Амос.

Hello beautiful woman. There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Johnson Amos. I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through: (gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com ) or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files.and i want you to know that i looking for real love. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen.Johnson Amos.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 am

Received: from [41.93.129.153] accra, ghana
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello My Dear Friend,

I thank you for your response and the provision of your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.Once again my name is Gen. Johnson Amos, I am 42 years old,a native of Houston Texas, United States of America.I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. i lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 13 years old. My son's name is Joaquin. he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.I work as regular military personnel in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan's. Though the war is over we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the Afghanistan's security forces in training till next year but I am coming home for my retirement very soon as it will be due this 2012.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in this life but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attachment, you will see my photos and some beautiful flowers. And also please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me............ I added perfumed lilies, wet with morning dew, And hope their special magic, Speak of my love for you...................

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.

Best regards and God bless you
Gen. Johnson Amos
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: Johnmac Miller <john.miller59@ymail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:27 am

this idiot has contacted me once again on net log, profile already posted by ff....

hansmiller2010
hans miller
51 years old - male - United States

wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself.What a beauty!You definately got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age?Well for once i thought," hey dare not try contacting her because your pretty lady of this type is already seriously dating'' but again I decided to give it a shot by sending you an email as there is no harm in trying. I really will like to hear back from you so i get to know you more.Can't wait till i hear from you.Take care of yourself beauty.i dont usually come on here cos of the nature of my job so i will be happy if you reply on this address hansmiller2010@hotmail.com or hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com i hope to hear back from you soon

Received: from [80.87.92.52] Ghana
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 02:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear,how are you doing ?well i want tell you a little about my self and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....am looking for my soul mate and i must say again that your truly blessed with natural beauty ,I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.i hope you give me your email address then i send you some photos of me to you have a good day and bye for now
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Sgt.Douglas Miller <sgtdouglasmiller01@9.cn>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm

On datemefree:

How are you doing, my name is Douglas Miller. I view your profile and I must confess that you are very beautiful lady. When did you take this picture? You look so cute. Well I would like to know more about you. You are exactly what I am looking for in a woman,

I am very serious guy. I am new to this site, My email address is ( sgtdouglasmiller01@ 9.cn ). do not put any space when You can contact me via email or provide to me your mail address so I will send to you my pictures and tell you. more about myself. Douglas Miller.

Profile elements:

- no picture
twoinone
- 52 y/o male
- Atlantic Beach, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have 1 children
Description:
I have my own share of setbacks in this life, but despite everything I've never quit grateful to God for his grace on my life and all the experiences I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving person, kind, child, easy going, nice and passionate people. I like fun, work, travel, games, and smile. I see myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I am looking for a woman I love, and the woman I of flights in a position to spend the rest of my life... am believe that a man is lucky enough never to a woman next to him I want someone who is happy with her life complete...... someone who is willing to shear her lives with me and I can shear my life with her and we shear together happily ever after. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope we come together to open doors and blessings of love in our lives.

Ideal match description:
Who care and love me the way i am,

Email:

Hello my dear,
Glad to meet you as my friend. I'll be happier if you can connect with me all the time through my mailbox here. Once again, my name is Sgt Douglas Miller, I'm 52 years old, a native of Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. I work in the military of the United Nations NATO 1st Armored Division in Iraq for many years, and now I am here in Libya working as regular commander in the last batch of American army. We are strengthening the security transition in Libya, but I'm going home to my retirement in this year 2012.

I am the only son of my parents, I had a brother six years older, who died after a serious illness of cancer in 1991. I lost my parents in 2000, one year after in 2001 I lost my wife during the terrorist attack in world trade center, so I hope someday I'll be able to give love to someone like my parents gave to each other and me and my late wife. I have a son who is 13 years old. My son's name is Hilary, he is presently schooling in United States. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I feel that I am very blessed person to communicate with you. I have my own share of setbacks in life but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I want someone who is happy with her life, someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. My life is bright now. But with you, maybe it will be brighter. I just want you to like me, as I like you. It would have been enough for me to love, but only in an early sense of the word. I believe that in today's world, neither race, age, nationality, religions will not posse a barrier to our relationship. I don't care about race, age, nationality, religion because age is just a number and distance is a way. It is all about who can make you happy, trust you and treat you like a queen.

Please check the attached you will see my photos. Also, Sweetie, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me as I will look forward to hearing from you

Always !!

Sgt Douglas.

3 pictures:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [197.251.153.7]
Subject: RE: I'm glad that we can be serious together.
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 07:33:31 -0700

Originating IP: 197.251.153.7
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.