Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm

My Additions:
Faith Baby <faith.baby120@yahoo.com> Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:17 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear,
I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country. My name is Miss Faith, I am the daughter of Late Hon Dr Ransome Winpoe the former Minister of Transport and Communication in my country Liberia.
My father was arrested on 1st of June 2007 on allegation of using his position in the Government to aid smuggling of diamond from the Loria county diamond field,it was just a political vendetta.My father later died in the prison,it was diagnosed that he was poisoned, but Government report says heart failure.

He sent a note to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum of
(Five Million Six Hundred Thousand USA Dollars)($5.6m usd) he deposited on my name. He instructed me to move immediately with the documents to a neighboring country to seek asylum.I moved to the Republic of Guinee where i spent some time before finally moving to Dakar Senegal with the help of United Nation Agency; but presently living in a church under the care of Rev father as a refugee.

Meanwhile i have located the bank,and have also discussed the possible transfer of the fund. My father left a clause to the bank that i must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund; hence the need for your assistance,i request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your account or an account you will nominate for investment.

You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund for me and also you will help me get a good school where i will further my education.we will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give you more information about the deposit. I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.

yours sincerely
Miss Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.81.54] by web163404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Jan 2014 02:17:48 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSQogd2lzaCB0byBwcmVzZW50IHRoaXMgcHJvcG9zYWwgZm9yIHRoZSBwdXJwb3NlIG9mIGludmVzdG1lbnQgaW4geW91ciAKY291bnRyeS4gTXkgbmFtZSBpcyBNaXNzIEZhaXRoLCBJIGFtIHRoZSBkYXVnaHRlciBvZiBMYXRlIEhvbiBEciBSYW5zb21lCiBXaW5wb2UgdGhlIGZvcm1lciBNaW5pc3RlciBvZiBUcmFuc3BvcnQgYW5kIENvbW11bmljYXRpb24gaW4gbXkgY291bnRyeQogTGliZXJpYS4KTXkgZmF0aGVyIHdhcyBhcnJlc3RlZCBvbiAxc3Qgb2YgSnVuZSAyMDA3IG9uIGFsbGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CA+amEBJczu97Z7d4DsT48ce+1O03ZKJMJHRQFB8ahQORXa0eAQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1389608268.70014.YahooMailNeo@web163404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 02:17:48 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Faith Baby <faith.baby120@yahoo.com>
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER;
Faith Baby <faith.baby120@yahoo.com> Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age according to my father's instruction to the Bank.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.6 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email: wiretransfer.rbslondon@mail.com
Rbstransmitd@accountant.com
The name of the transfer officer is Dr . Bruce Shaun van.
Telephone number: (+44 7031851204)
(+44 7031854130)
fax number (+448708774912)
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Account Name: Dr.Ransome winpoe
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Faith winpoe
Amount deposited:$5.6m
Account Number: 745608902546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.6 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this place is like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-778-290-340),His name is Rev Jeremiah Philips. Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
yours sincerely
Miss Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.100.235] by web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:33:55 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCwKSQogdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uZXMgYWdhaW4gdGhpcyBkYXkuIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UKIGFuZCB3aWxsIHVzZSB0aGlzIG9wcG9ydHVuaXR5IHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IEdvZCBoYXMgY2hvc2VuIHlvdSAKdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIG1lbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCBpdHMgbm93IGxlZnQgZm9yIHlvdSBhbmQgR29kIHdobyAKZGlyZWN0ZWQgeW91IHRvIG1lIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3V0IGZyb20gdGhpcyBwcmVkaWNhbWVudCBpIGZvdW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CA+amEBJczu97Z7d4DsT48ce+1O03ZKJMJHRQFB8ahQORXa0eAQ@mail.gmail.com> <1389608268.70014.YahooMailNeo@web163404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKd-Y_Sb-KRhxSUc_T5RKbO1bV5KykLsN=z5oPkPa1f-g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1389699235.58349.YahooMailNeo@web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:33:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.

CONTACT MY LAWYER;
Faith Baby <faith.baby120@yahoo.com> Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:37 AM
My Love
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you ,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life.

Please remember to keep my secret; So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to go to God in prayer about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the copy of the deposit certificate of the account issued to my late father by the bank and the Death Certificate of my late father as requested by the bank.

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,I have informed the Reverend about it as i told you and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association and also an international Lawyer) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in Your country.
His contact information's are as follows,
Barrister Kain Lee.
Phone Number: +221-772-825-835
E mail address: barristerkainlee@yahoo.com

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart,
yours sincerely
Miss Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.96.210] by web163406.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:37:52 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZQpUaGFua3MKIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nCiBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UgLGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCAKdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgbWFuLiBNYXkgeW91IGJlIGJsZXNzZWQgYW5kIGhhcHB5IGluIGxpZmUuCsKgClBsZWFzZSAKcmVtZW1iZXIgdG8ga2VlcCBteSBzZWNyZXQ7IFNvLGkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGFkdmlzZSB5b3UgdG8gcGxlYXNlIGtlZXAgaXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CA+amEBJczu97Z7d4DsT48ce+1O03ZKJMJHRQFB8ahQORXa0eAQ@mail.gmail.com> <1389608268.70014.YahooMailNeo@web163404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKd-Y_Sb-KRhxSUc_T5RKbO1bV5KykLsN=z5oPkPa1f-g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1389865072.31000.YahooMailNeo@web163406.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:37:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER.

No Pics or Docs.
PHONE LIST:
+221778290340
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031939636
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031854130

+447031851204

FAX: +448708774912
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221772825835

+221772427647
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, Presently I’m in Paraguay now with him for investing of the money, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father before my final departure in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend father Jeremiah Philips and his direct email address is ( jeremiah_32v27@yahoo.com ) with his contact number on (+221-767519272). Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and sorry for all the pains this may cause you, So feel free and get in touched with Rev Jeremiah Philips and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to Reverend on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay, Take care and remain Blessed.

Mrs Faith.

Phone number:
+221767519272
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.