Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinbray87@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kelvinbray87@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

kelvin.jpg
kelvin.jpg (12.62 KiB) Viewed 2340 times

on hover spot:

Kelvin
Male, 49 Years Old
45 Points
Last Login: 05/27/2012

Subject: Hi

Date: 05/26/2012 06:30 AM

Hello, How are you doing today? i was Just surfing through the net when i saw your profile and i think it will be nice if i drop by and say hello. I like everything about your Profile and i would love to be your friend, My name is Bray and I am just simple guy in search of a good life and someone to share that life with.....I am Looking for a friend that can develop to something serious in the future. I am honest and caring like to share my day with my partner and i like to do simply things that make my partner feel love, I am not perfect but i know i can make the right relationship. i am not always on this site so i will appreciate if you like to drop me your email or you can kindly add me as (kelvinbray87@yahoo.com)...it will be nice. take care and waiting to hear from you.Thanks

Warm Greetings
Bray Cares

yahoo avatar:
kevin1.jpg
kevin1.jpg (2.61 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: kelvinbray87@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 am

Received: from [41.138.179.117]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.179.117
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Thanks for getting back to my mail...Indeed you just put a smile on my face now,I was actually surfing through Hover spot when i glanced through your lovely profile which really motivated me to write you a mail.i will appreciate if you can give to me your yahoo ID so we can chat and get to learn more better and see where this will lead us to and hope to chat with you soon...am on yahoo now........I found it interesting to know you more if you would grant me the permission to get acquainted ...About me am 48 years old,I live in United Kingdom,London I will really love to know you more and see were it goes from there..why don't you send me ur yahoo address so i add you up to my yahoo contact or i will appreciate if you can kindly add me as...kelvinbray87@yahoo.com...there we can chat and get to learn more about ourselves okay..

Hope we chat soon
Kelvin cares
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.