Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mr. Aart Jan De Geus

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mr. Aart Jan De Geus

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 pm

gendavid_s@yahoo.com

the picture belongs to MR. AART JAN DE GEUS,

is deputy secretary-general of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in Paris. He is a CDA Dutch politician and was the Minister of Social Affairs and Employment of the Netherlands in the first, second and third cabinet Balkenende.

on free ok date:

treasure1
- 48 y/o female
- from Florenc, Arizona, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a Man from 43 to 53 y/o

Description:
I am down to earth and honest, funny, love to laugh, enjoy long walks along the beach, enjoy the movies and love dancing. I am looking for my soul mate who enjoys to laugh and joke and also down to earth and especially honest... not into games....

Ideal match description:
Looking for a great man...must be single, successful and happy to enjoy all that life has to offer! Life is too short to not live everyday like it is your last Smile Love the outdoors, music, water sports and socializing. Highly educated and well traveled looking for the same. Please if you are married or engaged contact another person as I am not interested. If you do not post a picture of yourself or provide one immediately I will not respond. BTW it must be a picture of you...lol Best of luck to all Smile Very Happy Very Happy

Hello,

I have a special deal we can work out together.I solicit your maximal attention to get back to me on my private email (gendavid_s@yahoo.com) or let me have yours to elaborate details of me,and why i contacted you.

warm Regards,

Gen David.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: gendavid_s@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Received: from [41.130.121.196] egypt
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 02:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

I am a serving US General Army and the commanding security to Iraqi Nation and also with Afghanistan as national security adviser to the countries security.

I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan currently assisting co- General Stanley Mc Chrystal. Presently in states.

The deal worth $55m united states dollars and $20.5m is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US General, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my country to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by my country government.

I have made an arrangement with the United Nation security company in Iraq for the movement of the consignment to take this consignment to united nation regional head office in the Mideast which was located in Egypt- Cairo.

I will offer to you 50% from the whole amount and we also have to keep a low profile of communication until we achieve our aims and ultimate goals.

Can you be able to help me receive this huge funds in you name?

If you know that you will work with me in one accord, then you are to send me your full names, home and office addresses including your private and office telephone numbers. You are to include your age, scan copy of your international passport and id for identification, occupation and marital status.

Thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as soonest as you can.

Best Regard,
General David Smith,
US military base,
Kabul Afghanistan.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.