Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ollie_cares@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 10:46 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

baby i really want u to know that i love you so deeply. I miss you so much. I am so in love with you. I just want you to know that you are precious to me and I will always love you now and forever, I think about you alot everyday, you mean the world to me. I honestly can't imagine life without you now. I love you and only you...
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

baby here is the copy of my passport for u, i hope ur mind is at rest now and now u know am for real?, baby here is the info below u need in sending the funds to me... name; Matt bourgeois, state; Louisiana, city; baton rouge, zip code; 70801, baby this is all the info u need in sending the funds to me, baby the reason why i am giving u this info for u to send the funds to it, because i do not have access to receive the funds via money gram or western union if u send it to my info, because i have no drivers license, and i think the best thing to do is give u this info, because Matt has a drivers license, baby if u ask me who is Matt bourgeois, anyway, Matt is my neighbor, we live in the same house. and he is very close to my family, i will call him my family friend, baby don't worry, ur money is safe with Matt, he will get the funds for me, baby all u have to do if u want to send the funds to me, get to a nearest western union or money gram office and walk up to the agent that do the sending and they will get the transaction done for u, and u will be giving an info to give to the person who is receiving the funds for pick up, and the info below are... reference number known as mtcn, test question, test answer, sender name and amount. baby that is all the info below u will giving by the agent at the western union or money gram, baby send the funds with any of the money transfer u wish to send it through, baby i hope u understand everything i have said?, let me know when u will be sending the funds my love, i love u so much baby, cant wait to be with u....

hi baby, what is going on with u?, have not heard from u since have sent u he copy of my passport, i am wondering why have not heard from u, baby am really worried about u right now, i miss u alot...

baby what is going on with u?, have not heard from u for the past days, baby i am really worried about u right now, i miss u alot, baby let me know what is going on, love u baby...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 am

ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Sweetheart I miss you so much. I can't stop thinking about u, I am so alone without you. I love you so much, I love you more and more everyday, Honey I'm just here thinking about you, I just want you to know how much I love you and miss u.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Previous

Return to Romance scams.