Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Serwaa Akosua serwaa4joy@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Serwaa Akosua serwaa4joy@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 21, 2012 9:34 pm

This one has a new approach ... didn't have to sign out of his female persona in order to make a move on me. :lol:

From 4pp l: vix (26) Washington DC, USA

hello my dear i am nana now i use my sistre id now but i am a man so i want to be your friend my dear if you want dat pls add me on serwaa4joy@yahoo.com to talk more and i show you my face on cam thank you

Email:
love
hello
pls add me and i show you my face on cam i dont pics pls

Ip address: 196.201.51.18 Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Serwaa Akosua serwaa4joy@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 pm

At facebook: Serwaa Vida

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.