Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 am

Stolen images of Stuart James.

smithhuth@yahoo.com

On single123:

Hello;
How are you doing?I am Smith Huth,a humble citizen with a good heart and intentions.I have gone through your profile and i must say its very interesting and i would like to know more about you if you would not mind.Kindly write to me via my email for on (smithhuth@yahoo.com) for better communication.
Cheers.
Smith

Profile elements:

Smithhuth
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Alabama
City: Alabaster
Zip Code: 35007
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
My character is a very loyal. I like humor and healthy life, sport and travel, books and films, music and dance.I am understanding,caring and understanding with a very sense of humor.

a1.jpg
a1.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 13622 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smithhuth@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your mail . I know they say a journey of one thousand miles begins with a step.And block by block a house is built My name is Smith Huth, a captain with US Army, was born 7th December 1965. I have a dual citizenship, my late dad is from Bolivia while my mum is from United States.I live in Alabaster Alabama city USA.

I am a widower with a daughter called Tess. My wife Jennifer died of cancer.She is a Briton we met in the university in the USA. Leaving behind Tess and I.Is a pity i have a small family and my daughter Tess is living in the care of a nanny, due to my job is not stable. Currently i am on military assignment in Afghanistan for a special assignment,Though i have served in East Africa under the umbrella of African Union in the bid of peace keeping. There i fought war against the Al shaab militants that over threw the government. We conquered them and re install the Government back.
I am caring and easygoing. I am honestly seeking a long term relationship,I do believe the beauty inside in our heart rather than the beauty from outside, however, I believe you are an honest woman.If possible, I really would like our relationship to develop and result living the rest of my life with you.

Really,i am looking for a long term marriage, I desire having a comforts marriage and enviable family. I always dream holding my lover hand in hand, take a walk in beach and street, and share everything together in life. I am a healthy, sincere, loving, kind and passionate and romantic man.I think it is time for me to find the right woman who am going to spend the rest of my life with.I can come to your country to meet with you if we learn more about each other and like each other.This is to say that I don't want a relation that will bring to nothing, i need a relationship that i can be sure that we will meet in less than one month because my assignment here will be over very soon.Would love to know more about you. Do you live alone or with kids? Do you have a large family? Tell me more about you and wish to have your pictures.
With Love and respect,
Smith

Header:

Return-Path: <smithhuth@yahoo.com>
Received: from [74.115.1.234]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 74.115.1.234
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

welbeckpreston@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:01 pm

On Zorpia,

hello my dear how are you doing today,i really like your picture you look very cute and nice will be glad to know more about you,please give me your yahoo email or Skype and let chat more there hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you my dear for your reply.
My email is welbeckpreston@yahoo.com or Skype welbeck.preston
Please will be very happy to know more about you.
please give me your email address and let chat more there.
Hope to meet you soon.

preston
52, Male, Alaska, United States
Last seen 6 hrs ago

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: welbeckpreston@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

On Facebook,

Preston Welbeck aka preston.welbeck
command at British Army
Studied at Loughborough University
Lives in Fresno, California
From London, United Kingdom

Joined Facebook April 13, 2013.

On Person,

geewel - the picture is already reported here

State/Region: Honduras
City: Alaska

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: welbeckpreston@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Email:

Hello my dear thank your alot for your reply and email.
I am Welbeck Preston from zorpia you gave me your email and am really happy about that.
Let me tell you a little about my self.
I am from U.S.A
I am a single man want a serious and kind woman i can trust to share my everything i have.
I have my own company that i export and import cargo goods(items) like Laptops,Golds,Computers,Cellphones ect..
I have my own apartment i stay alone and am a very honest and faithful man,I hate lies and disappointment.
In this world Every single person in this world waits for love in their life. Some people say love didn't come to them but it was right in front of their eyes. Some people wait a lifetime for true love, I should know, I'm still waiting for my true love,and hope you will be the right and best woman for my heart.
Please tell me a bit about your self.
What work do you do.
Are you married and have kids.
Do you stay alone or with some one.
How can we meet online and chat more.

Header:

Return-Path: <welbeckpreston@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.163.8]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.152.567
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 03:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.163.8
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james.scott899@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 pm

On net log,

Hi, how are you, I hope .... I really admire your profile and I want to know more about you .. what do you want to know about me? Am Scott, unique and retirees looking for friendship which can lead to the relationship ... hope to hear from you if possible .. Thank U ... Scott

Thanks for ur reply , am glad to hear from u now .. am also looking for a woman to be good friends with and may be more ...i will like to know more about urself ... Am single widow , lost my wife in a car accident 5yrs ago , i have be lonely for long , so wish to have a sincere , honest and caring woman to live the rest of my life with ... so hope to also tell me more .... wish u a nice weekends .. take care ...Scott

Thanks for ur reply ... i will like you to also tell me about ur life , do u have children , are u also a widow , just hope to tell me more ok .. wish u a nice Sunday .....take care ...Scott

i hope that is the best way we can communicate to know each other more and well .... my email address is James.scott899@yahoo.com...Hope to send me email and will answer you back ... wish u a nice weekends .. :)

Profile elements:

scottgeoffrey aka Geoffrey J scott
male - 64 years
368 visitors since 16 June 2010.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james.scott899@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:43 pm

On MySpace,

James aka xcde
Am James from United State But working in Africa for pace keeping Mission about two years now.am single , loving and real.....

On BlackPlanet,

jamesscott899
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Cancer

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james.scott899@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Email:

Hi , thanks for ur mail and content well read.
am James G Scott and u
am happy to get ur mail now and hope we can communicate more and get to know each other well.
Am a widowed Man who lost my wife in a Car accident ,i have one adopted Son and he is very respective and obedience to me .i need honest , serious , sincere and Loving partner to share my life with.
i will hope to see more of your photos and u can ask whatever u want to know about me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
James

Header:

Return-Path: <james.scott899@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.189.161.48]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:15:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.189.161.48
Originating ISP: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

heinzwalter589@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:52 pm

On ADN:

Hi..my name is Heinz,I am new on this online dating site. as I come across your profile you seems to posses some sought of magnetic charm that elicited my interest and fascination.My admiration and physical attraction drew forth my immediate response without hesitation because you appeal to my desire and taste. My sudden instinctive response was based primarily on a spontaneous mutual attraction which rendered me helpless and unable to resist communicating with you immediately,Lol! please afford me the opportunity to know you okay...am not often here due to the nature of my work.OR if it pleads you most to correspond with me you can send me your email address to enable me to tell you all you need to ascertain about me okay....have a nice time

thanks my dear,here is my email(Heinzwalter589@yahoo.com).am waiting for your message and more of your pictures okay...nice to meet you.

Profile elements:

Heinz - active since 09/30/2013
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Alabama
City: New York

Zip Code: 10094
Religion: Christian / Other
Ethnicity: Native American

I am a young and open minded person but at the same time I am serious and motivated. I am seeking not only for a nice person with Whom I can share my life But Also for happiness, I believe happiness is the main and the Most Important matter Which motivates our days, we can compare it to loyalty, to be faithful, to be sincere and to smile. One proverb says smile to life it will smile you back. I am active, I like working and feeling I am useful to someone or to myself, it depends on circumstances. If you feel we have some points in common, so please take a minute to share your feelings with me and maybe a nice story starts from there. I can not be indifferent to pain. I try to understand people and I do not like Conflicts. I Believe That bitter truth is better than sweet lie. I try to wake up in the morning with a smile on my face. I Believe That we will build our lives ourselves. I think That life is too interesting and and too short and We Should take everything from it. I am curious and would like to do several things I never had a chance or time to do them, maybe in the future. I try to lead active and healthy way of life. I like to meet with my friends.

Headline: Am seriously in search of a new life Partner
Looking for: Marriage

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: heinzwalter589@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm

On Facebook,

Heinz Walter aka heinz.walter.3551
E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) at Afghanistan
Followed by 4 people
Joined Facebook July 3, 2013.

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.