Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Purple

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Purple

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

The pictures used in all the cases reported here are stolen from the real owner Facebook profile, real name Tom Purple. His pictures and even his name are abused in scams for over two years.

On Zorpia,

Username: AlfredPurple
Name: Alfred

1.jpg
1.jpg (7.93 KiB) Viewed 4782 times

On moccospace,

alfredpurple
Lagos, Nigeria

Email addresses used:
- sgtchrisdpurple@hotmail.com
- kennypurple46@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtchrisdpurple@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

On badoo,

Hello Beautiful, Would love to meet you too. we can get to know more about each other, you can write me on sgtchrisdpurple @ hotmail .com or send me a text (480) 442-5132, Await to read back from you. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead

Honey Chris 55, Phoenix, AZ

hate argumentative in fact I shy away from conflict. I hate negativity, am an encourager and I push my self very hard. am extremely hard on myself and am afraid of failure. I will do anything for my family and friends. am a person who gives a lot but I do not take. I love to cuddle and just hug on people. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read and travel. I do not make the first move … because I am so shy. Communication is the number one attribute that can make or break a relationship

who I'm looking for I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, I need someone who is ready to go for it despite what others might think or say, for this is one of the qualities i want in my partner, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, … pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.

1.jpg
- same picture is used on Badoo by someone named Roland, 48, from Ikoyi, Nigeria

2.JPG
2.JPG (15.19 KiB) Viewed 4782 times

3.JPG

About +14804425132:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Phoenix, AZ
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Az - VOIP number...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kennypurple46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 pm

On Tagged,

Kenny P
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 209 times
Basic Info: 48, Male, Moody, AL

kenny.JPG

kenny1.JPG
kenny1.JPG (18.88 KiB) Viewed 4782 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kennypurple46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:59 pm

On Person,

kennypurple46
State/Region: New York
City: Alabama

kenny2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom P.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:02 pm

On meetup,

Javier Tom Purple
Organizer
Organizer since: March 6, 2013

I am Business Oriented Single man...its not easy Mixing my 15yrs job in Military service with Entrepreneurship I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.

kenny3.JPG

On DMF:

kennypurple46
- 48 y/o male
- moody, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children

i'm sgt.kenny a loving,lively,caring and free minded person you will all love to meet with and who ever is ready to be with me is a lucky one lol and i will never let her down thats me..

i willn like to meet with a very responsible woman who is ready to love and care about me as i will do too....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lt. Mason Purple - Facebook - lieutenantpurple@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I was contacted by a delivery company in Kabul Afghanastan
that they have a shipment for me from Lt. Mason Purple who is supposed
to be a friend. I find no information on this Delivery service. The
company is:
Loyal Express Courier And Security Services( LEDC )
Building # 23161 Kentucky Drive
Bagram Airbase, Afghanistan
Loyalxpress1@gmail.com

Please advise. Supposedly here is a $5250.00 balance due on delivery.

Note: Fake websites impersonating couriers and using the exact same location are reported in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=78323.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Maxwell Purple aka mason.purple.67
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Salt Lake City, Utah
Widowed

purple.JPG

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Purple

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Fake dating profiles used stolen pictures from the same gallery:

Austin
Country United States
City Florida

Age 60
Looking for: Soulmate A Relationship
I'm reasonably fit. I enjoy outdoor activities,I am an easy going person who considers himself a down to earth, warm heated, optimistic sort of guy, I enjoy good conversation, I always look on the bright side. I am willing to get to know you and hope this finds you well and looking forward for to us knowing each other and see how things could work out for us. I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come. I'm looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,.I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.

Max
Dating Moscow , Russia, 58 years old, Virgo
I am an easy-going person, nice, kind, caring, honest, patience and trust-worthy.

fakedatingprofile.JPG

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Purple

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Additional stolen pictures used with other fake identities active online:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lieutenantpurple@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

He contacted me on Facebook. Then told me to contact him on the Gmail app Hangouts.

He has 2 Gmail's: lieut.purple12@gmail.com & lieutenantpurple@gmail.com

Emails received from the fake courier:

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 9:02 AM, Loyal Express<loyalexpress1@gmail.com> wrote:

Loyal Express Courier And Security Services( LEDC )

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Loyal Express Courier And Security Services, With due respect, We write to bring to your notices that we are in possession of parcel with Registration Number xxx and Contract Identification Number xxx sent to you from Lieut Mason Purple, A US Army serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. We have your address that was given to us by the registrant, which is stored in our database making you the recipient of the parcels.

The boxes have undergone the scanning and the weighing processes, We're pending delivery until we receive the balance of the shipment fee of Five thousand Two hundred fifty dollars Only ($5,250 USD).

Our delivery charges are STRICTLY on the weight and nature of the consignment. Meanwhile, we are delivering your parcels on a special diplomatic carrier to avoid delay and other inconveniences we might encounter because of the Airport Authorities.

Note: Payment Should Be Made Through Cashier Check To Our Financial Director Below, Who Is Our Agent In Charge Of Our Finance Unit Controls For All International Remittance. Details Below:

Name To Write On Cashier Check: MAGDELINA. D. P. G.

For Delivery Also Use: MAGDELINA. D. P. G.

Address: xxx Miami FL. Zip 33125.

Purpose OF Payment: BUSINESS.

Send us a scan copy of the payment slip via email as soon as you make the payment, for confirmation and documentation. On confirmation of the payment, we shall dispatch your parcel and activate your tracking number which will enable you to monitor the movement of your parcel in other to know when they would be available in your residence for pickup.

As soon as you are through with the payment we shall commence immediately with our air delivery Information Attached to your boxes are as follows:

Name Tag On Parcel: xxx
Tag Reg Numbers: xxx
Weighing: 20kg, 27kg
Batch no: xxx
Delivery Mode: Diplomatic Secured Delivery

Expected time of delivery varies from 48-72 Hours after payment.
Please be informed that we don't accept C.O.D's from our new customers, We can work with you on the time frame you've given to pay for the shipment.

Thanks for choosing Loyal Express Delivery Company Kabul, Afghanistan. We Deliver Just At Your Door Step.
Yours in Loyal Express Courier And Security Services,
Andrew Ramos
For:
Loyal Express Courier And Security Service. ( LEDC )

To: xxx
Sent: Wed, Aug 14, 2019
Subject: Re: Shipment Loyal Express Courier And Security Services( LEDC )

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings From Loyal Express Courier And Security Company, With due respect, We write to bring to your notice that we haven't gotten any payment made by you yet consigning your shipment that are currently in our custody. Meanwhile, we write to inform you that your consignment has undergone the scanning and the weighing processes. We have not received the remaining balance for your shipment fee, and your shipment is on pending till we receive the balance of the sum of Five thousand Two hundred fifty dollars Only ($5,250 USD). Madam we are giving you the grace of Five working days to come up with the balance to avoid an additional STORAGE fee.

Thanks for choosing Loyal Express Delivery Company Kabul, Afghanistan. We Deliver Just At Your Door Step.
Yours in Loyal Express Courier And Security Services,
Andrew Ramos
For:
Loyal Express Courier And Security Service. ( LEDC )

Note - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashier%27s_check:
"A cashier's check (or cashier's cheque) is a check guaranteed by a bank, drawn on the bank's own funds and signed by a cashier. Cashier's checks are treated as guaranteed funds because the bank, rather than the purchaser, is responsible for paying the amount. They are commonly required for real estate and brokerage transactions.

Genuine cashier's checks deposited into a bank account are usually cleared the next day. The customer can request "next-day availability" when depositing a cashier's check in person. Forged cashier's checks may bounce 2 weeks after being deposited.

When cashier’s checks took weeks to clear the banks, they were often forged in fraud schemes. The recipient of the check would deposit it in their account and withdraw funds under next-day availability, assuming it was legitimate. The bank might not be informed the check was fraudulent until, perhaps, weeks after the customer had withdrawn funds made available by the fraudulent deposit, by which time the customer would be legally liable for the cash already withdrawn."
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.