Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kevinscotty36@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kevinscotty36@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 am

The scammer was active on blossoms.com. In the meantime he deactivated his profile the, asking the victim to do the same. He change proxies and phone numbers and he maintain the contact with the victims by text-messages and emails.

Email:

Hi Dearest One,
Thank you very much for writing to me and all you have shared. I am so happy to receive your email. It's my pleasure to know you. I have to thank you for bringing out your time to reply me once again. Well, when i woke up this morning and login to my mailbox and found that you sent email to me, it was a good surprised to receive it. It's Thursday Morning here in England and i decided to sit down and write back to you.
My family are fine. My father had passed away few years back, he was living in here in London so many years ago but originated from French. He was an architecture and also a contractor, he was working in one of the British company and also a social worker in European Union. Dad was also working in one of the south east Asian country as a building contractor for development and investment. You sound to be such a nice woman and very polite too. I was very happy when you left me a message to my mailbox. So you can see that i am very serious for a relationship right now.

My father came to London England when he was 29 yrs and spent most of the years working here in London and in Asia as well, with an investing company. Then he decided to go back to France to marry my mother and came back and set up an establishment here but it's on hold with British government. My late father passed away on the process of finishing his contract in south east Asia. That is why i moved down to London to continue with my fathers business. I have been here for 8 yrs now and am planing to travel to Asia in future to finish up my father's project there. It would be good to move around the world sometimes to see other part of the world and their culture as well. I was married but unfortunately she passed away,left one daughter for me,my princess and her name is Cynthia.
I am French man born and raised in Paris city of France. I am an Architecture and Real Estate Management,and an Investor as well. I lived here in London with my daughter and my Mom. I have had a quiet and lonely life here as it was a painful life when i lost my wife. I am the only child of my family and had no sibling except my mom and daughter. If i was in France i think my life would have been different and may have met lots of friends. But here its very hard to meet friends,everybody are busy working both men and women. I don't have much friends here because the friends i had were when i was at international school and they all left and gone back to their country and cities.

The only friend i have is a friend that i use to work with in my last contract in Ireland. I am living a very lonely life here and wish i had someone by my side. I enjoy swimming,cooking,walking,relaxing by the beach,watching movies with my daughter,playing golf and like watching other sports. I am a single father and never want to remain unmarried again.
May i ask you some questions now please. Do you smoke or drink? What do you do in your spare time?? Have you meet someone here on the net before? What do you do for livelihood? You can ask me anything as well,i will be happy to share it with you. (Kindly find the attachment of my photo here with my daughter.) hope to get yours in returns and bellow is my contact number here in England UK, please feel free to ring me anytime and you can as well drop yours because communication means a lot in every relationship.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and hope to hear from you soonest.

Kevin
+448712375320

Header:

Received: from [185.17.25.95]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
References: <1464321988-1363498393-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-688602870-@b17.c1.bise3.blackberry>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 03:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More about me dear...

Originating IP: 185.17.25.95
Originating ISP: Uk Dedicated Servers Limited
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

About +448712375320:

Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited

Pictures:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kevinscotty36@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 am

Email:

Hi Dear xxx,
How are you doing today? Hope your having a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for writing to reply. How's your family? Hope you all are doing good.. I am happy and proud of you,and i will make sure to keep whatever that will make this relationship going as long as we believe and trust each other,that's my promise to you. I like a woman who is honest to her husband and so committed to the family. Like i said before, I'm looking for true love and sincere from a woman i want to spend my life with.
Please, there is something I really want to discuss with you once again now. And I think it will help us a lot to build this relationship. Since we have met each other here online.Then started communicating,I wouldn't like us to have or allow anything to distract us at all.

Therefore i want us to delete our profile from the site, I will appreciate if you will close your account in other dating site and if there is anyone your communication with in the site or somewhere else. Then please kindly stop the communication with the person if it's for a relationship and close all the account in dating site OK! I have already done all that long time ago because of you and because I'm very much serious to have you in my life, i hope you will do the same if you are honest and sincere in this relationship. Do feel free to ask me anything if you don't mind.
I would like us to be fond of ourselves,be serious and without any distraction now.I have really thought over this before deciding it.

Please,you really have to do that as soon as you have chance or you get this massage and before you write me another message.Then you tell me that you have done that please. I wouldn't like any body to distract our dreams..
Hope I'm right? Please try to understand me and know that is not a command but just for us to focus and concentrate in this relationship. Meanwhile thanks for your contact number my dear, i will ring you soon.
Please do take care and hope to hear from you soonest.
Have a pleasant Day.
Cheers,
Kevin...

Received: from [62.233.42.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
References: <1464321988-1363498393-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-688602870-@b17.c1.bise3.blackberry>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 04:16:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Kevin Scotty <kevinscotty36@yahoo.com>
Subject: My pleasure to have you in my life dear....

Originating IP: 62.233.42.104
Originating ISP: Azuria
City: Paris
Country of Origin: France
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:05 am

Email:

Here is my number number dear, because i lost the other number yesterday from church.. Please feel free to call anytime.... +447031968704

Header:

Received: from [180.92.186.150]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 04:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My new number dear...

Originating IP: 180.92.186.150
Originating ISP: Voxel Customer Assignments
City: Singapore
Country of Origin: Singapore

About +447031968704:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 am

Email:

Dear xxx,
I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse.
I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me because i have already arrived Malaysia Sarawak safely but your number wasn't going through when i called; It's already Sunday again. The thought of you in my mind right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my phone rang and I heard your sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on because i know that you are the one God/heaven made for me. I was welcomed in a special way, so they took me to the company guest house. and the weather here is very hot... owow... Anyway it's alright and i will be having a board meeting with the contract agent tomorrow morning been Monday. Please pray and wish me best of luck. Please call me here because i bought this number at the airport to enable us to keep intouch +60146231043
Love always,
Kevin

Header:

Received: from [178.16.22.33]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 06:57:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Already arrived....

Originating IP: 178.16.22.33
Originating ISP: Sia Digitalas Ekonomikas Attistibas Centrs
City: Riga
Country of Origin: Latvia

About +60146231043:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 am

On Zorpia,

KevinScotty
50, Male, London, United Kingdom
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

I am passionate about life. I am an open minded person. I love charity work, helping the less privileged ones among us.I use to visit the orphanage homes and i love being together with them. I am also regarded by others as a down to earth, honest, loving and caring man. I am an easy going person with a great appreciation for life and what it has to offer.And i am one who take the challenges of family responsibility first in everything i do.

I'm seeking for someone who understand about life, love, relationship and marriage. Who is ready and willing to settled down as a woman/wife. Someone who also enjoys the simple things in life and is open minded to other things that life has to offer and is willing to learn new things. a good listener with a great sense of humor
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:12 am

Text messages from +60146231043:

How re u doing darling, i wnt to inform u tht i hve already arrived sarawak malaysia safely. It was a long journey trip and they welcomed me in a special, i bought this number at the airport to enable us to keep intouch. I hve taking my dinner and i hope u had ur's and i'm lying on a bed now feeling tired becus of long distance trip. Please do wish me best of luck regarding my transaction wit the contract agent company tomorrow becus i wil be having a board meeting wit them morning so tht i wil knw how long i wil be here and for me to knw whn i'm comin over to meet u. I wish to talk to u before sleep tonite becus i wnt to hear ur sweet voice.

Darlin,how is ur day,i just came bak from d company,it has been a busy day 4 me,i had a little delay regarding d charges i should pay b4 d money release 2 me,am waiting 2 hear from my family frd 2 send me d remaining money becus he is my hope for asistance. I was informed 2 pay a 5% contract agreement fees of £28,925 which was signed by my late father n d contract agent here. I thought my father has settle wit it,but came 2 realised that d amt is pending 4 payment. D total money 2 be release 2me is £578,500 which is d only money my late father had wit them. I hav paid £16,500,n mom wil send 2me £5,000 from d money i droped 4 her b4 leaving,am waiting 4 my frd 2 help me wit d balance of £7,425. Hopefuly he wil transfer d money 2me so that i wil finish everything 2moro n be wit u. Am missing u darlin n can't hardly wait 2 be wit u. Love u dear.

Good morning darling,how are u today? pls i don't knw wht to do my dear. My friend could asist me wit £4,800. Am stil looking 4 d balance of £2,600. It aches my heart 2 ask u tiz little favour Let me finish tiz payment & be wit u. I wil wire d money back 2 u b4 coming over to XXX this morning. Pls i depend on u now, dn't say not becus nothing is to small or big for love and someone who needs help. God bless u. I love u.

Morning darling, pls send to: Account name choo sook fuan. Acct num 794194784833 bank name.. standard chartered bank malaysia berhad..bank address..30-36,jalan 52/4, 46200 petaling jaya,selangor darul ehsan,malaysia. Swift code SCBLMYK
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Richardhonest.kelvis@yahoo.com

Unread postby WatchOut » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Thanks for posting your story. I just added mine. This Kevin Scotty is the same person as Richard Kelvis. Richardhonest.kelvis@yahoo.com. Same phone number as +447864209848 and +447031968704.

reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10872
WatchOut
New survivor

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby emi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:29 am

I have d same problem with this scammer. He is using other name with me. His name is abdul mudar in moslem n mike scotty in christian. I know that he is scammer after i search for his number in google and a lot of site about him showed up.
He send the same email to me with address: abdul.mudar@hotmail.com. thank god his not asking for money to me yet, because i read about him in this site.
emi
New survivor

Re: abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Glad you found the info, emi, and thanks for the update.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby lynzyn » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi!

I received few emails from the same imposter. I know he is too good to be true. After 3 emails, i decide to check on him, asking his "real name". He uses Abdul Mudar, met on single muslim website. By getting his "real name" i found out the same email has been translated to Thai's language, and the search continue until i bumped into this website where his modus operandi are the same.

Assalamu'alaykum Dear XXX,
I am glad you welcome my message in the site and responded back to me. You really made my day so pretty.
Glad to get a respond from you, this really showed that you're an open minded person which is good ground for a healthy relationship or friendship - I do appreciate your openness.

Meanwhile i want to let you know that I'm just here in USA for an official assignment and i have stayed here for more than 6weeks now. I will be leaving/going back to England UK tomorrow and i will arrive the upper day but it doesn't stop our communication because i shall always keep in touch besides i can make out time to visit you in due time.

Well, I will just write little things about me but i am sure with time, couple of emails and other means of communication or meet soon, you will know so much about me, I am also open minded.

My name is Abdul Mudar, born 46 years. My father has passed away few years ago and my mother is still alive. I was married with a son, Musa is his name, my wife passes away two years ago through accident. And i would love to get married again with the right person. Am from France origin but live in London United Kingdom with my family.
I also converted to Islam 1 and half years ago with my son through the help of my friend who introduce me the site we met. I'm very happy and comfortable being a Muslim because i found joy in Islam. I'm not perfect but i hope you will teach me more about Islam because i'm willing to learn Insyallah.

I am Architecture by profession. Well France is my home country is very beautiful with mountains and very cool weather in winter time, if you love mountains so much then France is the place to visit. At the same time French are very hospitable people too -I am sure you might have met some French around your country as I think, is that right? we like exploring and are everywhere. England is also very beautiful. but the weather can become extremely nasty over here sometimes, otherwise everything else in England is just amazing.

I am looking for someone who is really ready to settle in marriage and just someone to make me happy everyday someone to talk to when I am down and someone to enjoy life pleasures forever - I hope you are special.

I don't mind if it comes to relocate to another country all I would say that, wherever the love of my life will be, I will be beside her - so it depends on our ideas. I like traveling, cooking, reading, golf game and I play it as well. I like swimming, road walking, watch football, walking on the beach side. I like listening music, I also like snooker. I like going out for shopping and dining out with my family.

Kindly let me know all about you. Have you been to France or United Kingdom? Have you met someone online before?

Looking forward to hear from you? Hope you like my pictures with my Son. Please send me your pictures, I'm looking forward to hear from you soon and also chat with you when am free.

Feel free to ask me anything and I will not hesitate to answer them.

Thanks and regards,
Abdul Mudar

Assalamu'alaykum Dearest XXX,

How are you today? I'm doing well here also just normal busy day because of the nature of my job. I am doing great with my family, we are all in good health as I returned to England UK this Morning, I'm in London UK now with my son once again. Happy to be with my family again. I work with Robertson Construction Group UK as an architect.

Am truly thankful to Allah for giving me the chance to know you. I can feel your sincerity in your words and that is the thing I wish to share with my partner :). I love Allah so much and I put my trust in Him completely to guide our futures. I hope things will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love, understanding and trust on ourselves which will be a stepping stone to our successful relationship, Hopefully we will make it happen if we try. I want us to delete our profile from the site, what do you think? I have already deleted my profile from the site because i'm serious with you and i hope you will do thesame. I just want us to focus on each other.

My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same, I hope that we will meet soon and I am sure that you will be even more than what I imagine you to be and I will be more than you ever dreams of, (smile) It is all up to us. Hope you will not mind to answer, these questions.

1) Are you in any serious relationship at the moment? (3) Are you willing to accept me and my family in your life? (4) Are you willing to love and trust your future husband? Have you met someone online before and if yes, what happened?

I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit for us. Thank you dear for choosing me to be your friend even more which the future can tell. Take care dear, till I hear from you again. I will always keep in touch, I wish you will always do the same; I believed that the future is bright. May Allah continue to guide and protect you and all your loved ones. Take good care of yourself for me and bellow is my contact numbers. Please feel free to drop yours because we need communication. Regarding your questions, my son is 5 years old.

Please where is pictures? Send me your pictures if you don't mind.

Abdul Mudar...
+447937416047.... calls only

Salam My dearest,
I am glad to hear from you once again and i understand all you said. And happy to read your messages.... You are so nice to me and I do appreciate your honesty for Me, I love the way you are my dear. And I really thank Allah for meeting you here. I adore you dear and ready to accept you in my life if you give me the chance.

If i may ask, have you deleted your profile from the site? Did you read my previous email/message because i told you there that i deleted my profile from that site because i wouldn't want distraction from anyone. I'm one man woman. Hope you understand what i mean and delete your profile from the site. Meanwhile, thanks for sending me your contact number, i will ring/call you someday and feel free to call me anytime also. I don't use or have Skype. Send me your pictures here because i don't use facebook, LOL funny right? send here your pictures if you don't mind. Please tell me more about the men and how you met them. Also what really happened if i may ask?

My mind is full of joy knowing you. I am please to know you and willing to come over to meet you or invite you here in UK. I am making arrangements to travel to Sarawak South East Asia soon.. But still waiting for the letter from the agent company there so that I can know when I will be leaving. I want to let you know why I want to be in Asian because you are now like a family and close friend to me now (smile).

It is all about my late father's contract there in Sarawak. He was awarded a contract there few years ago but after finished up with the contract, the founds/money could not be pay to him before he died. In this regards might be traveling there soon and they needed me as my father’s next of kin. After some prayers and petitions, the company has decided to pay back to us the money/founds. You know i have invested a lot in this contract and i will always invest to help people who are in need of help, i thank God for my life and i believe that this Sarawak contract will yell me the love to assist people and i know that God is always by my side to protect and guild me in this trip because i have invested a lot in this and some countries. I believe and depend on this contract. because its my dream.This is why I am making arrangements to get done, also to release to me and it would be an honor purchase a ticket to come over to meet you in person in your country, after I have concluded with my transactions in there Sarawak. So that we may sit down together and discuss a lot together about our future and share our feelings. I have realized that you are honest and serious. If Allah want us to be together, no matter how long we have known each other, nothing can stop us.

Thanks once again for being so open and serious with me dear. Am so glad and will always be here for you because am serious and looking forward to have a positive communication with you. I am praying that you find peace as you are reading this mail. In fact am praying for us and this communication too. I want us to trust each other in everything we are doing. For I believed that, our future is bright. My heart is full of joy knowing you and I hope we can get to know each other better and see what the future has for us. That will be so nice dear.

At times, we might be expecting to meet someone that is within our vicinity, but some how, someone from afar, from different country we never dream of having contact from will appear in our life and all we can do is to accept them for there is a reason and such person might be a blessing for us. No matter how long it may take for in that due time, the two will be join together as one. Like as I earlier said, distance won't be a barrier at all for I promise to meet you in person to share my feelings with you which is the best way because internet communication only is not adequate.
For the couple of months now I am having the feelings and my heart assured me that I will meet a partner with whom I would spend the rest of my life. I am blessed both financially and otherwise, but all is not complete without an honest kind woman. Please dear, I am not being so fast, but I need to express myself and disclose to you my heart desires.
May God bless your going out and coming in. Please take care dear, I am looking forward to hear from you again when time permit you. Feel free to ask me anything have nothing much to say as I am comfortable communicating with you, How is your family. I hope to meet them in future, My family are doing well. My Mom send her regard to you and she accept you.

Sincerely yours,
Abdul...

Salam my dear,
So sorry for late reply, I think of you my dear, reading your wonderful messages give me a great joy, each morning and night. You are always in my heart no matter how far we are or how busy I am here. But please forget your past and give me a chance in your life.

I want to let you know that i used to have facebook but i removed it my self because i don't use it. I don't even have friends here and no need to create another facebook or linkin. You can add me on whatsapp or viber on this number.... (+447864209848) But i'm not always online there incase. Hope you understand and call this number anytime.... +447937416047

I will always try my best to keep in touch with you and to make you happy if you can allow me in your life. I will be honest and sincere to you. You can’t imagine how well you have influenced mine, I seem to be carrying this huge smile in the office of which my Co-workers keeps wondering what’s the secret,I promise myself I won’t let them know until I bring you here to UK.

Always remember that my mind and soul are in you and I could not concentrate on my works here. You are such a kind Lady and I really appreciated you. I can't wait to meet you soon. When I read your words it moved me and I started feeling you around me. You will cherish my love forever dear. Now I have found you, I am therefore committed to make you happy as much as I can. Listen to your cries and show you love beyond measure. It is a pity being alone. I have been lonely all this while, although you may ask why?Even though there are some women here but you should know that all that glitters are not gold. I am taking it easy, waiting for that right woman no matter where she may come from. And here you are dear. Hopefully we shall meet and keep this relationship going;

Well, regarding my business trip to Asia. I got a call from Sarawak Malaysia; hopefully I might be traveling there any time this month or next month. Actually, I am not sure how long I am going to spend there in Malaysia before my transactions will be conclude but I will keep you updates in all am doing there but i think it will be couple of days.. And I will be coming to see you so we can sit down and talk about our future because just like you I am not getting any younger. I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you allow me.

I am looking forward to meeting you after my transaction in Sarawak Malaysia. And I know our future is bright. My regard to your family looking forward to hear from you when time permits you. Take care of yourself, and always think of me. By the way, i tried to call you today but it seems your number wasn't going through. Are you alright or did i called at the wrong time?

before i forget. my name before i converted to Islam was Seage Clove

Sincerely yours lovely
Abdul...

I knew something was not right when he uses odd words and phrases. For someone who is raised and works in UK, grammatical error is not something that should have happen. He could wrote a long page of email whereas I only wrote only few lines. I became suspicious. But I don't have any prove, soo I decided to gave him the benefit of the doubt and wait for his reply when I ask him to prove that he is not an imposter or scammer. Now confirmed that he is an imposter. I'll stop communicating with him & alert the website.

Thanks all for sharing this scammer. I would have been his another victim. Lets help all women out there from being cheated by this kind of men..
lynzyn
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.