Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 am

Tatjana
lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

Hello my love HH.!
As soon as I have received your letter I could not constrain some tears of pleasure and admiration about you.
I understand now that for happiness is necessary only that people was together, and you this person for me, you know that.
You know to me it seems that my life began just now when I have met you. I know with beginning, that you for me more
than the friend, and it at once was clear for me, I can not constrain the feelings to you, I love you!!!
I love you so much!!! It is very important for me that you knew as strongly I love you!
I do not like to hurry. but last events do not give me to sit on a place, I so strongly want be a with you that I can not wait.
I have talked to my parents and has informed them that I want to arrive to you that we could carry out some time together and
probably if our desires will coincide that I can remain with you my love HH.! If we shall want that we can remain together
for ever, you want it? My love HH., I want it very much!!! I ask that you did not think that I have made the decision spontaneously,
I long thought of it. And to make such complex decision, to me has helped, love to you!
My mum has blessed me on this trip, she wants that we were happy. Mum has told that I have the happiest
eyes when I speak about you, yes it is the truth I is very happy that we now are familiar also
I thank the god for that that he has present to us - love! I love you HH.!!!
I very happy that we can was together and I want that it happened as soon as possible.
I already spoke earlier, that I could not sit on a place and consequently I have decided to find out as
I can arrive to you. I went to firm which is engaged in official registration of papers for arrival in other countries,
and have found out about arrival in your country. For this purpose it is necessary for me to make passport,
the visa and some other documents. But there is one BUT!
It is difficult for me to speak about it but
I should tell you. It is expensive, even very is expensive for me, the passport costs 130 euro.
The visa to my travel to you costs 215 euro.
It is necessary for me to have 345 euro to start to do all necessary documents
It for me 2 months of work and not to spend the salary absolutely!You my beloved and you should care of it!!!
The visa will operate 3 months. Therefore we can be together 3
months if we shall want.If we can marry in this time I can remain with you on all life!!! I very much would want to build with you a family!!!
I think, that this time will be enough that we could learn each other well, and
planned our joint future. You agree with me? Therefore, that I could travel to you, to me it is necessary
345 euro, for registration of all necessary documents for my travel to you. Can you help me?
I think that our meeting will be fine, probably to me it is necessary to fly to you by the plane,
I am afraid of it a little, but I shall not be afraid that I shall fly to you, my love HH.! I ask that you have written to me about it
My favourite HH.!!!! I ask you to inform me very important to conduct! You really want that I have arrived?? You can give me money that I have started to do all necessary documents??
I plan to arrive to you in 2 weeks. What do you think of it??
Also it is necessary for me to know your full address and the international airport closest to you. At leisure I want to go again to agency of travel to learn the full information about arrival.
Also I want to speak with my chief, to specify about long holiday or dismissal.
Write very soon!! I wait!!!
I have made program Scype!!!! My login tatjana.lebedeva6
It will be very good, if we can see each other in Scype!!!! Inform me the login and I can call to you constantly!! Only at me awful English language....
I shall wait for your letter with impatience.
Your bride Tatjana
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 am

Tatjana
lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

My dear HH!!! I am very happy to read your letter!!! I am glad that you think of our meeting and try to care of me!!
Certainly I will reserve the plane ticket. Today I was in bank. I want to take the loan to buy the plane ticket to you. To me have allowed to take 500 dollars. I think that this money will be enough that I could reserve the plane ticket. But unfortunately I do not have money for my documents. Therefore I asked necessary money you. And now I need to know your answer. Whether you can send me necessary money for documents????
Also I want that you have sent me yours a photo that you there held a sheet of paper with my name. And in the answer I can do such photos also.
I wait your answer. And if you can really give me money for documents, I will reserve at once the ticket of the plane and I will send a copy for you.
I love you and I wait the letter from you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 9:13 am

Tatjana
lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

My favourite HH!!! I am very happy to read your new letter!!! How your health?? I think that all well!!! I am glad that you can to care of my arrival. And certainly I understand your care and your mistrust. I will dispel all your doubts and I will prove that I am valid is real!!! You will understand that my intentions are very serious!! I appreciate your feelings and really I want to be near to you!!!! Certainly I can send a copy of the passport for you. I even can show you the passport at a video call to program Scype!!! Inform me the name in this program!! That I could search for you and do a video call!!!
My name in this program tatjana.lebedeva6. You also can call to me at any time, only tell when you will do a video call.
My darling HH!!! I can learn the account of agency of travel tomorrow. You can pay at once for my arrival by remittance into the account of agency of travel. And I will get rid of problems by request of all necessary documents. I will simply receive documents and the ticket of the plane and at once I will arrive to you.
Only you should inform me the closest airport to you. In agency of travel I learn all about arrival to you and about the plane ticket. And tomorrow I will inform you all messages.
I love you and is glad that you wait for me.
Your bride Tatjana
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 am

lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

My dear HH!!! I am very happy to read your new letter! I am glad that you care of me and my arrival. You can see a copy of my Russian passport. The international passport at me while is not present. I spoke to you that wanted to start to do the passport and the visa. And if you want, as soon as I will make all documents, I can send an international passport copy. Also if I reserve the plane ticket certainly I will make for you a copy. It will be good, you can know when precisely I will arrive to you!!!
So, I have visited agency of travel and I have some messages.
I plan to order the visa for a period of 90 days. To me have told that if we do not marry in this time me will expel back in the country. I cannot remain with you on all life if we do not make our relations lawful.
I informed you that is necessary for me for documents 345 euro.
Also to me have found the plane ticket to you. The plane will depart from the International Airport of the Sheremetyevo (Moscow) 14:55 (10/06/2012)
Change in Copenhagen Airport (Copenhagen) will be made
And 17:15 (10/06/2012) I can already arrive to you to Heathrow airport (London)
Airline Airbus A321 (Jet), flight SK-1517
Such ticket the cheapest, it costs 319,16 euro.
So, to arrive to you, I should have a minimum 660 euro.
You know that it is the huge sum for me and I cannot earn and save so many money...
To me have told that my documents will do a minimum of 10 days, 2 weeks are possible. And if I can order the documents on June, 10th I can already arrive to you this week!!! Just my holiday begins on June, 5th and I all will be in time!!!
I would not like to waste time! I want to be right now near to you!!!!
I also have learnt that you can pay for me itself. To me have told that such often happens, when the man pays for arrival to the beloved. And very often girls remain in another's country.
To me have told an account number of head agency in Moscow. If you can transfer money for their account in the basic agency will already do my documents. And here in our city it is branch, as well as in many other cities

Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: CBGURUMM; Account with correspondent bank: 04413603; Name: VTB 24 (JSC); Address: 35 Myasnitskaya st., Moscow; Beneficiary's account: 40817840508061003908; Beneficiary's name: Stupina Darya

It is the account of the bookkeeper of the basic agency which is located in the city of Moscow. I will need to visit this city that I could receive all necessary documents on hands.
Also to me have told that transfer of money will be long, from 3 till 10 days. Because the different countries and various banks.
Therefore for me it will be good if you use remittances "Western Union". I have learnt as it works. You in bank fill the form, there write my full name and the address. And after that to you inform a confidential code. And in an hour I can here at myself in a city receive necessary money from you. And at once I can order all documents and on June, 10th to arrive to you.
My full name Tatjana Lebedeva
country Russia
City Cheboksary
postal code 428 000
Now it is time to me to finish. You solve as for you conveniently to pay for my arrival.
On the passport my age of 16 years. I think have changed since then a little!!!
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 7:54 am

lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

My darling HH!!!! You do not answer my letter. Why??? You do not want that I arrived??? All my diligence were vain?! Why you are silent? At you all is good??? I am excited. Very much I wait the letter from you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 am

lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru

My darling HH!!! Why you do not answer me??
Probably at you other girl? If it so tell to me!!!
It is impossible so sharply to vanish. I wait for an explanation.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Previous

Return to Romance scams.