Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick S.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick S.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 am

freemailsender@aol.com - filipstina@yahoo.com
+27746853506 South African Mobile
Received: from [41.150.199.118] by web5713.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:39:27 PST
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.150.199.118<br>Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

FILIP STINA <freemailsender@aol.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to:
FILIP STINA <filipstina@yahoo.com>
to:

date:
Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM
subject:
Hi,i am a single man looking for honest and God fearing woman to spend my life with

attached as pdf

Hello,
How are you doing this lovely day? Hope is well with your life i know you will be surprise
receiving this mail, but i am sending it to expressing my feelings to you.
I saw your email on search engine while i was searching for something’s. I decide to send an
email to you, i sent this mail to you only don’t take it as one of the junk mail people send sorry
for the embarrassment. I think i owe you the benefit to tell you a little about me. I’m Filip Stina
by name, 6"0 tall 51 years old. I work in Mossel bay here in South Africa and a single parent i
was born in Stockholm, Sweden my country. I’m a Civil Engineer i work in the Rig as the
Drilling supervisor. I’m a widower and single, just looking for the right woman in my life, age is
not a problem to me it’s just a number. I know it's hard to find though but i like to try and see
what God holds for me with the right woman. I am the only child of my parent, the passed away
some years back, left with me alone. It’s really hard to stay alone, but i have learned to accept
my fate and move on with my life. I miss them so much ,i do have a daughter who means the
world to me, Sara she's 25 years old. she means a lot to me , i wish to let you know that whoever
i choose to spend the rest of my life with , should be able to accept her also(If you have any
children, then that is great ) I hope we do get along real fine.
I am a Christian who loves God and appreciates him for who he is. I am looking for a woman
with a heart of worship a heart of love and a desire to be loved, I’m looking forward to make her'
happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give and I have a '' BIG HEART '' If
you feel you are that person , I’m sure we would get along just fine, please don’t mind the way
you received this mail i don’t have an option than telling you my mind, am very ok i don’t need
your money or wealth all i need is love and caring woman that i will spend all my life with . I
will stop here and hope to get to know each other better, How about you telling me about
yourself and send your pictures to me while replying me. Here is my Phone number:
+27(0)746853506, hope you will not mind my ascent as my country is not a good English
speaking country, and reply with this email: filipstina@yahoo.com . Some of my pictures are
attached below hope to hear from you soon.
Much thought,
Fillip Stina.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: filipstina@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

The images are stolen - male model and actor Nick S (starnow.com.au)

About +27746853506

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C

On Facebook,
Filip Stina aka filip.stina
Studied at KTH Royal Institute of Technology University Stockholm
Lives in Mossel Bay, Western Cape
Widowed
From Stockholm, Sweden

I am a Christian who loves God and appreciates him for who he is. I am looking for a woman
with a heart of worship a heart of love and a desire to be loved, I’m looking forward to make her'
happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give and I have a '' BIG HEART ''
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

george.hakan@yahoo.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Same gallery and same phone number is used online, but with a different email address:

Hello,
How are you doing this lovely day? Hope is well with your life i know you will be surprise
receiving this mail, but I am sending it to expressing my feelings to you.
I saw your email on Google while I was searching for something’s; I decide to send an email to
you, i sent this mail to you only don’t take it as one of the junk mail people send sorry for the
embarrassment. I think i owe you the benefit to tell you a little about me,i’m George Hakan by
name, 6"0 tall 51 years old. I work in Mossel Bay here in South Africa and a single parent i was
born in Stockholm, Sweden my country. I’m a Civil Engineer i work in the Rig as one of the
Drilling supervisor with Blue Water oil drilling Company http:/ /www.bluewater.com/link disabled .Located in
Sable Field 150km's southwest of Mossel Bay Western Cape South Africa, About 400km to
Cape Town. I’m a widower and single, just looking for the right woman in my life, age is not a
problem to me it’s just a number. I know it's hard to find though but i like to try and see what
God holds for me with the right woman. Well i am the only child of my parent. My parent passed
away some years back, left with alone. It’s really hard to stay alone , but i have learned to accept
my fate and move on with my life, I miss her so much ,I do have a daughter who means the
world to me, Sara she's 25 years old. she means a lot to me , i wish to let you know that whoever
i choose to spend the rest of my life with , should be able to accept her also(If you have any
children, then that is great ) I hope we do get along real fine.
happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give and I have a '' BIG HEART '' If
you feel you are that person , I’m sure we would get along just fine, please don’t mind the way
you received this mail I don’t have an option than telling you my mind, am very ok I don’t need
your money or wealth all i need is love and caring woman that i will spend all my life with . I
will stop here and hope to get to know each other better, How about you telling me about
yourself and send your pictures to me while replying me. Here is my Phone number:
+27(0)746853506, hope will not mind my ascent as my country is not a good English speaking
country, and Email:george.hakan@yahoo.co.za .some of my pictures are attached below hope to
hear from you soon.
Much thought,
George Hakan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick S.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 am

So far I have not been able to trace the source of his literary inspiration!

2nd email from this scammer
Hi Lala,

Thanks for your nice response i really hope i can make you my woman but it really depends on you, i want to make you happy no matter what. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste or play games. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing but it requires lot of work from both sides. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would is to be happy and have a family that is my goals in life.

I was married for 25years but Death took her away from me, my late wife was an American and we both lived happily. I was given one of the best education I attended a high school owned by British priest in Stockholm, Sweden and later moved to the KTH Royal Institute of Technology University Stockholm ,Sweden where I had my bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, what kind of relationship do you really wish to have? What's your religion? Favorite color? Date of birth? I am a catholic, Sky blue is my favorite color, I was born November 30 1962, i am looking for a long term relationship, what are favorite activities? Your favorite music? Your favorite cuisines? What do you do for fun? Do you smoke and drink alcohol? i do drink socially and i don't smoke. My dad and mom are from Stockholm in Sweden. I want someone caring, honest and lovely to share life with me. I like playing basketball, biking, cooking, reading, novel and dancing. I need a very serious relationship. I want to know your mind. I believe honesty, faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good relationship. I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions.

Feel free to ask anything you want to know about me. I am a simple and very open minded man. Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it. I understand that one’s possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust. Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it’s present. It is great to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple woman that can smile about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we'll both value until our end. So if you think smiling and living life too. I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining. The rest you will have to ask maybe it’s you! Well i guess i can know more about you now? I am anxiously waiting for your message. And a picture of you take very good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Filip..

3rd email

Hi Lala,

How are you!i am so sorry for your past,please forget about it and keep going.Thanks for your nice respond, is like you are very down to earth and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for her and more, I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

I am not trying to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. She is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your wife. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us, and take very good care of yourself and have a nice day dear.

Kind regards,

Filip....
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

filip231@engineer.com - filip.liner@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:05 pm

filip231@engineer.com - filip.liner@yahoo.com
+27746853506 South Africa number
Photos of Nick S actor

Received: from nobody by server8.irchatan.net with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <nobody@server8.irchatan.net>)
id 1UkVgO-0004nu-Kc
for cccc@gmail.com; Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:06:32 +0430
To: cccc@gmail.com
Subject: Hi, i am a single man looking for honest and God fearing woman to spend my life with.
X-PHP-Script: http:/ /www.carpetdamavand.com/fa/wp-content/themes/mail3.php for 41.150.224.162
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.150.224.162<br>Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

FILLIP LINNER <filip231@engineer.com>
reply-to:
filip.liner@yahoo.com
to:
ccc@gmail.com
date:
Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM
subject:
Hi, i am a single man looking for honest and God fearing woman to spend my life with.

Hi Dear, Hope you are fine?please kindly open my attached profile to read more about me,looking forward to hear from you soon have a nice day. Kind Regards, Fillip.

Hello dear, how is your day going, hope you fine and really smiling like me!
Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your email on the search engine, please don’t take this mail as junk mail.I am for real and would love to know more. My name is Fillip Linner; I am 50 years; I’m from Norway Europe but am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig(offshore). I'm a widower for the 5years now and was blessed with a beautiful daughter Sandra, by a wonderful, sweet and caring late wife and mother.

I am seeking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense of humour and am a very caring Christian who loves God and appreciates Him for who He is.
I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of love and a desire to be loved. I’m looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with lots of love have lots of love to give.

Please respond back to my mail on:filip.liner@yahoo.com , Phone no: +27 746853506, hope you will not mind my ascent as my country is not English speaking country. And will love to know what we might have in common. I’ve added my pictures below have a blessed day.

Last edited by firefly on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link disabled
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Romance scams.