Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:02 pm

Recovery scam.

In regard to your ATM CARD package with u.p.s
E-mail:- pattjoycebutler1@aol.com

Attn: Dear Customer,

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from our branch in West Africa Lagos in regard to your package which has been with them for a long time and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this includes the interest rate up till date. The ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally where you can make withdrawals or transactions in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package. That's why he wants to return it but he needs permission from me first before he will return the package. I ordered him to stop and I also assured him that I will make sure I talk to you over this before he can then return the package if you show no seriousness. In regard to your ATM CARD package which is worth $10.5 million, I will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot of money recently in regard to this package.

So my friend I will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery number here for you to contact him directly and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is Peter Douglas and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on text messages or calls as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his number; +1 404 692 0649 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, send him a text message and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your doorstep okay. Once again this is his number for you to write him a message directly, he will reply to you as soon as you contact him for your delivery. +1 404 692 0649. If you are unable to reach him on the phone then send him an email with his email address; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com.

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler

Header:

Return-Path: <richardjlee727@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pattjoycebutler1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 00:54:16 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOoGH41F2etOMfBqrJnyB2=AYbS6aw3Bw7i3f3F42sjtNDq_5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [UPS #9275001] - [Respond ASAP]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+14046920649 - already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unitednationinspectionagent014@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:47 am

Hello,

I am a united nation inspection agent with a mandate from U.N Security council to investigate money laundering, terrorism financing & all
related acts currently stationed at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport GA conducting audition of all abandoned
consignment in United state Airports, upon a closer investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage which was transferred to
our facility and When scanned it was revealed that it contains legitimate cash with a rough estimation of about six million USD
($6.000,0000)

I am contacting you because I want us to transact this business and share the money since the shipper has abandoned it. Upon your
response indicating your interest, more detailed information shall be released to you.

Thanks for your understanding

Yours Faithfully,
Diplomat Peter Douglas

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.8
Return-Path: <unitednationinspectionagent014@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.43]
From: Peter Douglas <unitednationinspectionagent014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:22:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN9oQLLDoN1bJjK9cQNG7nOJGzs=YFSbNesT2sk+hgvUv=6-4w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO, I SEEK FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2023 8:56 am

Recovery Scam:

I Humbly Seek Your Partnership

Good evening and trust you had a good day; I am a united nation inspection agent with a mandate from U.N Security council to investigate money laundering, terrorism financing & all related acts currently stationed at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport GA conducting audition of all abandoned consignment in United state Airports, upon a closer investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage which was transferred to our facility and when scanned it was revealed that it contains legitimate cash with a rough estimation of about six million USD ($6.000,0000).

Please note that I am contacting you because I want us to transact this business and share the money since the shipper has abandoned it. Upon your response indicating your interest, more detailed information shall be released to you. contact me with my private email address; dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com or write me a message on Telegram with my number; +1 209 789 5745 for a faster response from me. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Agent Peter Douglas

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <drsarahalaedcbn@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.172]
Reply-To: dippeterdouglas10@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 11:52:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CADe4Wkh18MMgF98TOUL2NHnYa5LRdP2BajWu=pWymEfzY6zUhw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO, GOOD EVENING
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +12097895745
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Moccasin, CA
Original network provider* O1 Communications, Inc. - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.