Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ambassadorr02@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ambassadorr02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:59 am

Recovery scam:

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE HEADQUARTERS
Address 760 United Nations Plaza,
New York 10017, United States
Private Email Address:unsecg9@gmail.com

Attention My Good Ambassador

I Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira As the new Secretary-General of the United Nations, I am contacting you myself because of the bad corrupt government officials and impostor who have be damaging the name of the united nations and impediment in view of the fact that your Ambassadorship and your compensation funds are still on hold till date

And you are advice to contact AMBASSADOR RICHMOND BILLS HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS HUMANITARIAN RIGHT COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) Accra Ghana who are officially assigned (Only) for your Ambassadorship appointment and monitor all your transaction in Africa Because without Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana / Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Received One Dollars in Africa Again his the only person that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name have not been Registered as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador Richmond Bills and this is the only position that we make you received all your pending funds trus only ambassador Richmond Bills that is why people have been Disreceive you without Register your name nothing can be done and to prevent you from scam and impostor for you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem. Email( ambassadorr02@gmail.com ) Tel +233560273837

Anyone whoever that contact you are not recognized or assign to process any REGISTRATION AND BOOKING FEE going Cost you $ 299 Only Ambassador Richmond Bills that have assign in Ghana for your Appointment ,because without ambassador Richmond Bills you can't never received ONE CENT 100 Years coming in Ghana this is the Only man that will make you received all your pending funds in ghana within the 72 hours fail to work with ambassador richmond you are at your risk in ghana If you fail to stick to this advice is at your own risk, previously we were told how you refuse to abide by our constitutional policy and rules of our (United Nations laws) because without Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana 100 Year coming you we not going to Receive One Dollar from Africa i am giving Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana Power to stand by you as your partner who make you received all your pending funds within the next 48Hours is the only man and Ambassador Richmond Bills Signed for you to work with now so that you can free African problem

During the (UN) investigation committee meeting a few days ago, I was convinced that you deserve to be given this humanitarian position as an Ambassador to the Africa Refugee committee since you have been appointed all this while due to your effort and support for all these children and your assistant to the Africa Government and all the lost of funds you waste in Africa.

I am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can.
and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [10 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitor by CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills,

Please i want you to find a creative time to make sure you complete your Ambassador Registration process first through the office of CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR HUMANITARIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) as soon as possible before the deadline.

Please you are hereby advise not to send any money in related to your Ambassadorship to anyone apart of CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR HUMANITARIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) (Office) in Ghana, all Charges/Fees should be paid through their office with a copy of the payment slip for security reason, you are asked to finish filling the registration form with a passport picture, photograph for further procedures as soon as you are through with your Registration.

Many reports have reached me that they're so many people there in Ghana and Nigeria that is spoiling the image of the UN by using fake title names and fake office, which is popularly known as (419) which we has placed some of them as WANTED for immediate arrest when they are caught

If you are dealing with any one over there now claiming to be UN officials to register your UN appointment or stand as your representative you better stop dealing with them now because they are nothing but scam and impostor because i have only one representative to stand by you in Africa name Chief Ambassador Richmond Bills, the man for this Job is Ambassador Richmond Bills that i have signed for you i report again without Ambassador Richmond Bills you cannot receive One Dollar from Africa once you contact him Ambassador Richmond Bills within the next 48 hours your problem is over and all your pending funds we be Credited into your account

The most WANTED people that has labelled as a scam-artist, please do not listen or believe any so called second/third party who you claim to be your representative or Attorney in Ghana,president and IGP etc please be very careful.

I want you to deal with this person mentioned in this mail only and stop further dealing with any one who said he/she is working under me.

Attach is my UN passport copy for your proper understanding and complete your registration appointment immediately before 48hrs and your service to the UN as UN ambassador for Africa refugee will be highly appreciated. I wish you Goodluck.

Best Regard

Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira
UN Secretary General
UN Headquarters,760 United Nations Plaza,

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.140
Return-Path: <8169352559usa@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.182]
From: UNITED NATION SECRETARY GEN <8169352559usa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:54:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGC10JLAz1vPbfVMP2HYeBsATjvTeeuuSr4WCGBD=4VGWcULxg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira UN Secretary General
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +233560273837
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Ghana number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.amb.rep.gh39404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:35 pm

Recovery scam:

UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) AND
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423, ACCRA, GHANA
Direct Line: +233560273837

Attention: My dear friend

Am H.E. Ambassador Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman of all Ambassador commitment to the duty of the Secretary General of the United Nations H.E. António Guterres dedicated to you because of your true help to the Africa refugee and because you have been working with those scammed in African your Name have been put into Black List and Stop Order that is why you having not Received all your Fund in Africa and will this Position your name will be Remove for the Black List OK with i am Chairman all the Ambassadors in Accra Ghana without me you can not receiver in Africa , the only Ambassador sent to Accra Ghana Regarding your Appointment as the Ambassador to Africa Refugee, out this position your can not be remove from the Block list and Stop order in Africa . I am using this moment to congratulate you for accepting this position of honor given to you, i hope you will discharge your duty efficiently when you resume office and also dedicate your time to work with us for the benefit of the entire refugee in the world.this will only help you to Received all your pound fund in Africa,

Because I am the Chairman of all ambassadors assigned in africa to work with you anyone contacted you is lied to you without Ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu in Ghana and Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Receive One Dollars in Africa Again am the only Amb H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu asasign to stand by you that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name because have not been Registered with the Rightful person as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu and this is the only position that we make you receive all your pending funds trus only H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu, that is why people have been Disreceive you without registering your name with me. Nothing can be done to prevent you from scamming and impostoring you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem.

Your duty as an Ambassador representing African refugee is to manage and control The funds donated to the African refugee by the United Nations, Non government Organization, private individual and the American government for the benefit of the Africa refugee, the donation is also use for feeding, clothing, medical care and for construction of refugee camps in any country of your choice for the refugee under your care. The money is also use for providing a better living for refugee in the war zones area.

am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can. and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [5 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitor by me H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobuchairman all the ambassador in africa ,

So kindly fill the space below and return with your REGISTRATION FEES of $287 .ONLY As our head office in New York is waiting to receive your detail information and the registration fee for them to get your name fully register as an Ambassador of the refugee before the process of your UN diplomatic passport, documents and funds for you to resume office in any country of your choice.

SURNAME:...................... .......................
OTHER NAMES:........................ .............
NATIONALITY:.................. ......................
DATE OF BIRTH......................... ............
AGE:.......................... .............................
SEX:.......................... ..............................
MARITAL STATUS:....................... ..........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:......................
HOME/MOBILE/FAX CONTACT:..............

I wait to Hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu
Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana
Chairman of all Ambassador
Direct Line: +233560273837

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <www.amb.rep.gh39404@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.65]
From: "H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu" <www.amb.rep.gh39404@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 09:36:33 -0700
Message-ID: <CAH88tyFFgGuwzU1eqd6X7y=o1rvqL48xfOrL7bXQk7ka5G2b=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman
of all Ambassador
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

8169352559usa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:33 pm

Recovery Scam:

Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.
AND ECOWAS WITH [IMF] CHAIRMAN (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY . 870 UNITED NATION'S OFFICE
PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
DELIVERY UNIT YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS: 8169352559usa@gmail.com

Attn: Beneficiary , Mr

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD.

Instruction was given as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS Office also to the President of Accra Ghana and United Nations (UN) and (IMF) and the [ECOWAS] Chairman to Delivery ($8MILLIONS) fund through International CREDIT CARD which you can use it in near cash point,shopping mall or banking. and also give [5 ] Five consignments that contains $50 Millions. all power given to me now as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS by the Office of Presidency in all African Conutenet. for you to Receive your Credit Card and five CONSIGNMENT BOX within 24hours.

UN authority assigned me to work with you and carry out proper verification regarding all your transaction here in Ghana to enable you receive this season of 2020, Due to our investigation regarding your fund, the UN authority make me to understand that you have been sending money to Africa for a long time without receiving cent, please sir right now you have to work and co-operate with me and forward all transactions here in Ghana to me so i can carry out proper verification regarding all your funds here in Ghana to enable you receive without any further delay and to avoid you sending money to wrong people.

AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN, Pls personal approved me to work with you and make you to receive all your fund from Ghana in this season of 2019 TO 2020 and 2021 , as soon as you respond to me, I shall give details back to the AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN who personally assigned me to work with you to make you receive.Moreover i am here in Ghana now to be your eye, to work with you as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS Office also to the President of Accra Ghana in Ghana and to make sure you receive all your pending fund from Ghana and Africa with in 24 hours and i can make it happen within 24 Hours from now because without me here you can't receive evil One Dollars in Ghana anymore

You can withdraw money from your International Credit Card from any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You are advise to reconfirm your address where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your Credit Card to you within 24hrs.Remember that you are not pay for the DELIVERY CHARGES because the UN Secretary General and the Chairman of [ECOWAS ] have ready pay for the DELIVERY CHARGES just you to come up with the REGISTRATION AND BOOKING FEES which Cost Just EURO 199 Only then i will move on the deliver to you in next 24hours i am ready in your Country with your Card and Consignment box sir that is all you have to pay,

As Professor William Johnson Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS i move all over the For your Favor to Receive your Fund Via Credit Card any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world i move all over the world every day by day in deliver to Beneficiary in all over the country you are to Receive the Consignment box and the Credit Card this sum time with the Card I dispatch your ATM Card to you within 24hrs. any Country you are and i move to UK.USA .HONG KONG .TAIWAN CANADA. ASIA and Japan ALL over the Country i am Move too,

Full Name................
Home Address........
Phones and Fax Number.........
Your Age and Current Occupation........
Marital Status..........

Yours faithfully,

PROF WILLIAM JOHNSON
SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE UN AND ECOWAS
Calling Number Direct +233235594564
YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS: 8169352559usa@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
Return-Path: <info.law.gh23@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.66]
From: "UN DELIVERY AGENT . PROFESSOR WILLIAM JOHNSON" <info.law.gh23@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:26:37 -0700
Message-ID: <CAN9kyPhxLoVL=PBFmw=zJK0VVNLZ_s9tugvLzUOpF+OLCDPv+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PROF WILLIAM JOHNSON SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE UN AND ECOWAS

Phone: +233235594564
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.