Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mmohammedchambass@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 pm

Procurement Scam:

Hello Sir,
My name is Mr.Mohammed Chambas,I work for a zoological/Veterinary services company here in Ghana, our company is in need of a product (Apoko roots product) raw material, our company ran out of stock of this product which is a raw material required to mix some vaccines to obtain end product (feed supplement) to supply to the Government who awarded the contract to our company to deliver and distribute the feed supplement to other states,regions and districts in the country for Agriculture purposes.

Following some issues between our company and the purchasing manager on purchase of some other products, for obvious reasons he decided to quit and resigned his job and went further to established a separate company of his own with the profits he made out of the purchase of this product to our the company, he was then in full charge of the department of all procurement of materials and products for the company.

That former purchasing manager was the head of my department in the company and my direct boss before he quit his job as the company purchasing manager,he made the company to believe that the product is ordered at the rate of$32,860 USD per Gallon, following his resignation, I was appointed as the interim or temporary purchasing manager in charge of the same department recently

I managed to discover that the same product is supplied to him by the dealers at the rate of USD $18,500 per Gallon, which he delivers to our company at the rate of $32,860 USD making a huge amount of profits for himself. As a matter of fact, I do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest to make some profits with this opportunity.

Listen, the deal here now is that I intend to present you as the supplier so you will be a middleman between our company and the local based dealer of the product if you're willing to cooperate and follow the procedures accordingly, so that our company will not know the main-source of the product or the dealer but to deal with you directly as the supplier.

Please if you're interested and ready to do this business as informed kindly forward to me your full name,country of origin and contact cell phone number to enable me to forward to you details and contact of the local base dealer of the product to enable you to contact and negotiate to purchase and supply the product, if you're able to convince our company that you're the supplier and can supply the product, our company is ready to make advance payment to you to supply the product at any quantity the company may order, usually 500 gallons at the minimum.

Hence you can make use of the upfront or advance payment to mobilize and order the total quantity of the product ordered from the local dealer to be delivered to anyone our company will send to your country to engage the transaction with you as the supplier (FOB) and balance payment will be made to you at the point of delivery of the product there in your country.

However, the profit will be shared among the both of us at the close of the deal, 70% for you and 30% for me, after deduction of any expenses you may have incurred during the transaction processes.

This deal will be a long term business between you and our company if you're able to convince and handle the transaction professionally as a direct supplier and deliver successfully.

Feel free to ask any question of interest where you're not cleared, in every successful partnership business, trust and respect among parties involved is priority or key to the success.

I look forward to your positive response as soon as possible to proceed with this deal as the company needs the Product urgently.
Also Kindly send me your Mob./WhatsApp number to enhance and facilitate communication effectively to avoid delay.
Thanks and best regards
Mr.Mohammed Chambas

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mmohammedchambass@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.52]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 14:29:00 +0000
Message-ID: <CAOKFW4kwsj+6ZJjUeaLwu4X=jXSYetdpvyK880BMjCXSoBOHXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Product Supply to Our company
To: Mohammed Chambas <mmohammedchambass@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:07 pm

Dear
Thanks for the reply, Sorry for my late reply,The name of the product is "Apoko roots product" Please be informed that the product our company needs for supply is neither pharmaceuticals nor medical devices. It is also not an industrial or chemical product but a natural liquid oil solution produced locally with special species of herbs and roots. Our company uses it to mix up with some vaccines to obtain feed supplement for Agricultural use here.

The contract to supply this product was awarded by the Government of this country as informed in my previous mail, if you can cooperate and are ready to do this business we can work it out and you can become the major supplier of this product to our company for many years to come, be informed that you can get the product from local dealers in countries such as India,and the United States of America only.

I can forward to you details of the local dealers of the product in any of the countries mentioned above which you can easily contact and travel to do the business as our company is ready to meet with you as supplier in any part of the world to transact the business with you as the supplier.

You can find detailed information of the product {Apoko roots product} in the product specifications that the local dealer will forward to you upon contacting them for enquiries of the product and procedures to deliver upon order of the product from clients and customers.

And i asked you to kindly let me know the particular country you can travel to now among the 2 countries mentioned here above and i will sent the contact details and address of the company to you to enable you to contact them and confirm before you travel to the country to transact the business, our company is ready now to order the product.

Looking forward to your response as soon as possible to proceed.
Regards.
Mr.Mohammed Chambas,contact phone/WhatsApp number +233245661334

Phone: +233245661334
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Dear
Thanks for your reply,The name of the product is "Apoko roots product". I wish to let you know that you can get the product from an USA based local dealer.

Here is the contact details of the USA base local dealer:
Contact person: Dr.Barbara Clark,
Vetmatrix Cooperation LLC
21046 W Broad St Arlington VA,United States of America
Email: cooperationllvetmatrixa@gmail.com
Virginia Tel: (804) 471-3405
Massachusetts Tel: (857) 271-1683
https:/ /www.vetmatrixcooperation.com

You can contact the USA local dealer and inquire if they have the product available in stock or can produce within a stipulated time frame to suit your order

Do let me know any progress made to this effect for my update.
Regards.
Mr.Mohammed Chambas,contact phone/WhatsApp number +233245661334

Phones: +18044713405
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Virginia

+18572711683
City or exchange location Dorchester, MA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cooperationllvetmatrixa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:52 pm

Hi

APOKO root products, is available, Attached is our company quotation
on how we supply product, Kindly open the attached file and let us
know when you need the product.

Regards.
Dr.Barbara Clark,
21046 W Broad St Arlington VA,United States of America
Memphis. TN, United State Tel: 1(901) 902-9474
/www.vetmatrixcooperation.com

Header:

Return-Path: <cooperationllvetmatrixa@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: vetmatrixa cooperationlll <cooperationllvetmatrixa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:36:21 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMyjCP9sP5DnCj0dyMho9c79=hF+qQgVh2wWAtmtPfaxXUtLYA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Apoko roots product

From the attached Docx file:

21046 W Broad St Arlington VA, United States of America
https:/ /www.vetmatrixcooperation.com

Material Description Price Price USD
Sub Saharan Antiviral
APOKO root products $18,500. $18,500.

Vet Matrix cooperation LLC, are based on bulk supply, we are not a retailing company;
APOKO root products is available.
Quotation price per gallon: is $18,500.
One gallon contains 5 liters.
Delivery within U.S.A takes 48 hours. Overseas Delivery will take 5 days because we
deliver through Air.
Return Policy: if any client finds any issue in any of our product, he or she can return the
product back to us and it will be replaced/the full paid amount will be returned to the client.
Payment terms: we take payment before delivery.
Payment Method: - Bank Transfer,
For bulk order we accept 50% advance payment, and we will deliver product to the client
destination, then 50% balance will be paid to us on delivery.
Shipment Charges: We do not charge for any shipment charges, the price we offer
includes with the shipment, Kindly let us know when you need it, so that our partnering
shipping bank account can be sent to you for payment, we receive our payment through our
partnering shipping company, All goods are delivered to buyers destination, we do not
welcome any buyer in our factory now due to the renovation going on in our factory, also
we are about relocating our factory to Massachusetts, Also because of covid-19 pandemic
we do not allow any buyer in our company premises, but all goods are delivered to buyers
destination.
APOKO root products Specifications: Aglizin, Trihydrate 5%, Hydrochioride 12%, Humidity dry 12%,
Sulfate, Aminopentamide,Hydrezon, Hetacillin, Egwosile 70%, Fanguslin, Mathaxoin, Hydrociline, Tackiness
100%,FDA Standard.
Packaging 1 Gallon Contains 5 Litres.
Regards.
Dr. Barbara Clark,
21046 W Broad St Arlington VA, United States of America
Vetmatrix Cooperation LLC, 21046 W Broad St Arlington VA, United States of America, Email: cooperationllvetmatrixa@gmail.com

Phone: +19019029474
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Tennessee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:56 pm

Hello
Thanks for your mail,it was just a busy schedule in the office today, i did not have the chance to check my email sorry for my late reply.I've seen the needful information or quotation you received from the supplier, what you will do immediately is to contact our company managing director by email or phone call and send an introductory mail proposal only.

For example, you can draft a brief mail like this,

Dear Dr. George Kweku Anderson.
Sir, my name is................................from the .....................................I am the major supplier of Apoko roots product in the States, if you're interested in purchasing this product, we can supply any quantity of your choice, you can contact us for more details.

make sure you send your message to these 4 email addresses of our company.
Here are the contact details of our company.
Company name: Geo & Smith Veterinary Services Ltd. Ghana.
Dr. George Kweku Anderson (managing director)
Phone +233 206593908
Emails: george@geosmith-vet.com or smith@geosmith-vet.com or george.vet.companyltd@gmail.com
Or company secretary : info@geosmith-vet.com

Regards...
supplier, phone number.......

Phone: +233206593908
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

george.vet.companyltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:04 pm

Office of the Managing Director.
Geo & Smith Veterinary Services Co.Ltd Ghana W.A.
Email: george@geosmith-vet.com,george.vet.companyltd@gmail.com
Phone # +233 206 593 908/+ 233 244 834 355
16th March 2023

Our Ref...GSVSL/GH/W23
Your ref............................

Attn:
We acknowledge receipt of your mail proposal as a major supplier of Apoko roots product in the United states of America, Of course we can order your product in large quantities if you're sure to supply as much as we can order and on schedule according to our company's purchase terms and conditions to be forwarded to you, we will be glad to deal with you on a contract basis if you can...

Meanwhile,kindly forward your product quotation for our review, we will revert back with our response upon receiving and reviewing your quotation to proceed with your offer if accepted and approved by the company board of directors and management committee to that effect!

Note: Be informed that we are currently upgrading our website with more details and equip information for our customers and business associates satisfaction. We deeply regret any inconvenience caused as a result of this as we will momentrily continue our communications with clients with this Email id and telephone communications till further notice.

We thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation as we anticipate smooth and successful business transactions with you and your company now and in future.

Rgds.
Dr. George Kweku Anderson (Managing Director)

Header:

Return-Path: <george.vet.companyltd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 05:23:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CAH0fOBTy_f0jfK2Xoo4ifcc7=y-X4hBYbewRv4VEHOqBBxYbzw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Apoko roots product
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:25 pm

forward to me the email you receive from them

Dear
Thanks for your mail.
Below is the draft of the quotation. You can copy it and put in your company letterhead and send it to our company or in case you don't have company letterhead you can send it to them like that.
Please do keep me posted
Regards
Mr.Mohammed Chambas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. George Kweku Anderson
(Managing Director)
Geo & Smith Veterinary Services
george@geosmith-vet.com

Put Your company Name Here....................................................................................

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind response and noted the content very diligently. Herewith, submit the price list and the product information for your kind attention and records.

PRODUCT: SUB SAHARAN ANTIVIRAL APOKO ROOTS PRODUCT .
APOKO ROOTS PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Aglizin. Trihydrate 5%, Hydrochioride 12%., humidity dry12%, Sulfate, Aminopentamide, Hydrezon, Hetacillin, Egwosil 70%, Fanguslin, Mathaxoin, Hydrocline, Tackiness 100%, FDA Standard

Package 1 Gallon Contains 5 Litres. Price: U.S.A $32,860USD

Payment Method: Bank Transfer

Kindly let us know when you need it, If you have any further questions or need further information, kindly feel free to write to us. Thanks, and much obliged.

With best regards

Sincerely,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:06 pm

7th March 2023

Our Ref...GSVSL/GH/W23

Attn:

We acknowledge receipt of your price list and the product information, selling at the rate of $32,860.00 USD per gallon which is accepted and approved by our company board of directors and management committee to purchase the product from your company based on the below terms and conditions dealing with you in a first transaction:

1, All payments are via bank to bank wire transfer.
2, Purchasing manager will be assigned to fly to meet with you to finalize the transactions in the United States being your business based location, we require a product sample for a litmus test of product quality and will be provided to the purchasing manager upon arrival and meeting with you in the United States to finalize the transaction prospects.

3, You make available a minimum 2 (two) liters sample of the product for the testing to ascertain the quality of your product to proceed with order. testing
will be conducted by the purchasing manager in your presence at any preferred and secured location there in the United states before we make any payment to purchase your product.

Purchasing manager arrives with our company's minimal laboratory testing apparatus to conduct the testing, if the test result analysis of sample proofs
satisfactory to our consumption standard, we proceed as offered and make an advance payment for the quantity ordered but be informed that our company does not make payment for the sample for testing of product quality.

We order and purchase products in large quantities based on satisfactory test result analysis of samples tested and confirmed by the
purchasing manager. You provide samples of your product for testing before we order in bulk quantities. After testing, the remaining or left over of the sample tested will be handed back to you.

4. Upon successful test of product sample result analysis and result confirmed satisfactory, we place an order and immediately wire transfer to your bank account an amount of 80% of total quantity ordered in advance or down payment to enable you to produce and deliver the product in 10 to 15 days of receiving the initial advance payment in your bank account.

Balance of 20% payment will be wired to complete payment and received in your bank account and confirmed by you before delivery of the product to our
purchasing manager there in the United States. We deal in CIF business transactions.

5, The quantity required for order from your company in this first transaction is 510 gallons and each gallon contains 5 liters. Upon order it is
expected to be delivered in 10 to 15 days as informed.

6.Our company handles and makes payments of transportation and shipment via air freight from your location of delivery of the product in the United States through to our destination in Ghana.

Therefore you're required to confirm the above approved procedures (Terms & Conditions) stated here above as stipulated by our company board of directors and management committee which is our policy guiding procurement of goods and services to enable us to forward to you an officially signed Terms & Conditions/ signed purchase order contract invoice document of the quantity to be ordered as informed.

Both documents duly signed in our company official letterhead, upon receiving copies you're expected to sign and send back to us the signed copies and thereafter we will immediately proceed with the travel arrangement of the purchasing manager to arrive and meet with you there for the transaction as agreed upon and signed by the both parties.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation as we anticipate smooth and successful business transactions with you as soon as possible.
Rgds.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:13 pm

20th March 2023

Our Ref...GSVSL/GH/W23

Attn:
You do not have a passport? Do you need to travel anywhere? we thought you're located in the United States of America as well as your business transactions? What country are you in?
Our website is currently being upgraded with current information and data base by the company's IT department, it will be fully restored and start working by the end of the month, we informed you about it in our previous mails and hoping you will understand and bear with us for the few weeks of short down of the website.
Rgds.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:42 pm

20th March 2023

Our Ref...GSVSL/GH/W23

Attn:
It seems that you did not read the terms and conditions very well before responding, However it's good you realized that the mistake is from you, .And are you ready to proceed with your proposal or not? no confirmation of our company's terms and conditions received from you yet to that effect?

And you need not be reminded or requested to forward to us your contact phone numbers and details of your address to enable us to communicate with you effectively.
Rgds.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.