Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anderson_m59@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

anderson_m59@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:11 pm

SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio,
TX 78216, USA.

Attn: Consignment Owner,

I am Mr. Harry Anderson, Assistant Head Inspection Unit San Antonio International Airport. This is to inform you of the outcome of the meeting with the United Nations injunction with the E.C.O.W.A, therefore the United Nations has approved the release of your with-held two trunk consignment boxes here in our airport.

The approval order of the United Nations, stated that your two trunk consignment boxes should be released to you UNCONDITIONALLY, and my office has been authorized to release your consignment to you, and it is very important you note that the United Nations is giving you before the 18th of this month to move your two trunk consignments boxes out from our airport storage house and failure to meet up with the given date, your consignment will be CONFISCATED and transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed consignment.

During our inspection on your consignment, we discovered that your two trunk consignment boxes contain a disclosed cash sum of US$5.3million each (total cash sum of US$10.6million), and each of the boxes is weighing approximately 35 Kg. Your consignment has all its legal documents which are still intact, and it should come to your knowledge that the reason why your consignment was with-held by the United States Government is because your diplomat was making the delivery to you with an expired passport, and which is against the United States law.

Now that the United Nations has ordered the release of your consignment, you are advised to come down to our airport and pick up your consignment along with your supporting documents before the 18th of this month, and please note that I'm only officially authorized by the United Nations to release and hand over your consignment to you once you come down here in our airport, but I'm not assigned to deliver your consignment to you and I cannot deviate from my official duty.

If you cannot be able to come down to our airport to pick up your consignment boxes then you can seek for the service of a reliable courier shipment company (FedEx, DHL, or USPS) to ship your two trunk consignment boxes to you that you will take care of the courier shipment fee.

Kindly get back to me with your details and direct telephone number, and let me know when you are coming down to our airport to pick up your consignment; and, you must be time conscious.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Mr. Harry Anderson
Assistant Head Inspection Unit
San Antonio International Airport
TX 78216, USA.
Tel: +1(915) 2291842 Call/SMS

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mrssimonetata12@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.51]
Reply-To: anderson_m59@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 00:54:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CABKDmHLpBgT7XLB33GkfujMJRyG87pA6hKE0qLaVHX4eOLAm2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: United Nations Consignment Boxes

Phone: +19152291842
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location El Paso, TX
Original network provider* T-mobile Usa, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anderson_m59@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:25 pm

TX 78216, USA.

I am Mr. Harry Anderson Assistant Head Inspection Unit San Antonio International Airport. This is to inform you that the United Nations Security Council has conducted a thorough investigation on your with-held two trunk consignment boxes here in our airport by United States government, and the United Nations Security Council has completed their investigation and discovered that the reason why the United States government with-held your two trunk consignment boxes is not because there was any missing papers, but rather the United States government with-held your consignment due to your diplomat was actually making the delivery with an expired passport which is against the United States law. For this reason, the United Nations has found you not ''not guilty'' rather it is your diplomat who was unprofessional in discharging his duties. This made the United Nations to approve and ordered our airport to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you UNCONDITIONALLY.

My office has been authorized by the United Nations to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you and your consignment release file has been submitted to my office, and I have made my inspection on your consignment and discovered that your two trunk consignment boxes contains a total cash sum of US$10.6million and it came from London UK with the approval of late Queen Elizabeth. Each of your boxes contains US$5.3million and weighs 35 kg each and your supporting documents are intact in your consignment.

NOTE that your consignment would have been confiscated by the United States government on the 14th of last month if not for the intervention of the United Nations. So you are advised to act as quickly as possible to receive your consignment in your position now that the United Nations has approved the release of your consignment and our airport Inspection Unit has opened your consignment release file, and if you delay in picking up your consignment it will result to the closing of your consignment release file and your consignment will be confiscated and transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed consignment.

You can come down to our airport and pick up your consignment yourself or you can seek the service of a registered reliable courier delivery company (DHL, FedEx, or USPS) to deliver your two trunk consignment boxes to you and you will take care of the courier shipment fee.

So get back to me with your details and direct telephone number, and let me know when you will be coming to our airport to pick up your consignment.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you are still alive.

Thanks

Mr. Harry Anderson
TX 78216, USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <jaccedward@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.170]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:11:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH_qAxxnsDd5DhLkdo76EPifrR9VOiAHXZxEtRG0LeN=HKvjVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONSIGNMENT NUMBER #UK73928VH6229
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anderson_m59@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:50 pm

TX 78216, USA.

I am Mr. Harry Anderson Assistant Head Inspection Unit San Antonio International Airport. This is to inform you that the United Nations Security Council has conducted a thorough investigation on your with-held two trunk consignment boxes here in our airport by United States government, and the United Nations Security Council has completed their investigation and discovered that the reason why the United States government with-held your two trunk consignment boxes is not because there was any missing papers, but rather the United States government with-held your consignment due to your diplomat was actually making the delivery with an expired passport which is against the United States law. For this reason, the United Nations has found you not ''not guilty'' rather it is your diplomat who was unprofessional in discharging his duties. This made the United Nations to approve and ordered our airport to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you UNCONDITIONALLY.

My office has been authorized by the United Nations to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you and your consignment release file has been submitted to my office, and I have made my inspection on your consignment and discovered that your two trunk consignment boxes contains a total cash sum of US$10.6million and it came from London UK with the approval of late Queen Elizabeth. Each of your boxes contains US$5.3million and weighs 35 kg each and your supporting documents are intact in your consignment.

Now that the United Nations through their intervention have prevented the United States government from confiscating your consignment and have approved and ordered the release of your two trunk consignment boxes to you, I will advise you to act as quickly as possible to receive your consignment in your position now that our airport Inspection Unit have opened your consignment release file and my office is now in charge to release your consignment to you, so if you delay further from henceforth, our airport inspection unit will close your consignment release file and your consignment will be confiscated and transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed consignment.

You are advised to come down to our airport and pick up your two trunk consignment boxes yourself or you can seek the service of a registered reliable courier delivery company (DHL, FedEx, or USPS) to deliver your consignment to you and you will take care of the courier shipment fee.

So get back to me with your details and direct telephone number, and let me know when you will be coming to our airport to pick up your consignment.

Thanks

Mr. Harry Anderson
TX 78216, USA.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
Return-Path: <umarine34@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.169]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 11:18:49 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMOREG6a=5PqMoCPkPPOs-=HLbWCX8p=e2Twch5YDiwJw_qpNA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONSIGNMENT NUMBER UK7398VH60102
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anderson_m59@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:31 pm

Additional Phone number:

TX 78216, USA.

Now that the United Nations through their intervention have prevented the United States government from confiscating your consignment and have approved and ordered the release of your two trunk consignment boxes to you, I will advise you to act as quickly as possible to receive your consignment in your position now that our airport Inspection Unit have opened your consignment release file and my office is now in charge to release your consignment to you, so if you delay further from henceforth, our airport inspection unit will close your consignment release file and your consignment will be confiscated and transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed consignment.

You are advised to come down to our airport and pick up your two trunk consignment boxes yourself or you can seek the service of a registered reliable courier delivery company (DHL, FedEx, or USPS) to deliver your consignment to you and you will take care of the courier shipment fee.

Thanks

Mr. Harry Anderson
TX 78216, USA.
Tel: +1(432) 214 2079 Call/SMS

Header:

Return-Path: <mrssimonetata12@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.172]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:41:10 +0100
Message-ID: <CABKDmHKVJo+v4ohjVWQ=pa_4Uvsf_YMFW6rWJ-Hce9b+ceE7wg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONSIGNMENT NUMBER #UK73928VH6229

Phone: +14322142079
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Terminal, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.