Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:02 pm

Scammer's email address.: atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com

Content of the email.: Attention: Beneficiary

I write this mail to acknowledge receipt of your mail including the detailed information you forwarded where your fund's atm master card will be delivered to, is well noted, Hence your funds is now coming to you via atm master card payment delivery to your home address in your country, I write this mail to inform you that the atm master card funds valued at USD$2.3 Million Only is now ready for immediate dispatching to you with no further delay.

Based on this, kindly read this mail while you view the attached fund's atm master card payment documents as raised/approved in your name by the financial board of Governors of the apex bank for your perusal as the funds is now ready for payment via atm master card.Also attached is copy of my working ID for your perusal.

Hence this development, I will be going to meet with the KNOCK COURIER delivery company on how they will carry out with immediate dispatching of the atm master card package to your home ,As soon as am back, I will update you on the outcome of the meeting and also on what the courier delivery company is demanding of you to do as the beneficiary hence am here working to make sure you receive the package without any problem or delay. You need to respond to this mail as soon as possible.

Therefore, be advised to liaise with us as to serve you better till you receive the approved funds atm master card package while I wait to hear from you ASAP. It is also very urgent and important you receive the funds this time around as this bank. I urge you to co-operate with me to serve you serve you better while you call me my direct telephone number +234-902-140-8763 for more briefings. VIEW COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS AND MY WORKING ID
CONGRATULATIONS.

Yours Faithfully,
Thanks
Moses Uzoegbu

Phone: +2349021408763
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:52 pm

Scammer's email address.: atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com

Content of the email.: PAYMENT RECONCILIATION OFFICE
CORPORATE HOUSE MARINA LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE +234-056-876803

Attention: Beneficiary
This is to inform you that we have acknowledged the receipt of your email, Meanwhile, approval is hereby granted for processing of foreign exchange allocation to pay your contract fund through ATM CARD. With respect to the provision Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, I was directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is "OK".

Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been perfectly concluded to affect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent in line with the present administration of President Mohamadu Buhari, Federal Republic of Nigeria in his crusade against corruption in Nigeria.

However, it is our pleasure to inform you that ATM CARD Number; 6528050011104432 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number is 6312. The ATM Card Value is $800.000.00 USD Only.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$10-15.000 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. We have also concluded delivery arrangement with our accredited courier service Company to be fully insured by National Insurance Corporation Of Nigeria (NICON) once you comply with all the necessary obligations the delivery of the ATM CARD will take place immediately without any delay

NOTE: Be informed that upon the receipt of this email I will tell you what it will cost you for the delivery of your ATM CARD from our accredited courier service Company and the means of deduction will not allowed in this mode of Payment for security reasons.

Your Urgent Response Matters Alot

Thanks
MR MOSES UZOEGBU
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you

have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in

respect to your payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank and some of Attorney as this is an

illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the Board of director's

meeting held in Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe,America,Africa and Asia Pacific,This is part

of the instruction/mandate passed by the Senate inrespect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world and the

maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollar($15,000.00).

If you like to receive your fund this way,Kindly confirm your informationa as seen below:

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address.
(3) Phone And Fax Number
(4) Gender
(5) Occupation
(6) Any valid means of your identification.ok

We shall be expecting to receive your information as listed above.

I repeat again, here that you are receiving this money due to we have verified your file presently on my desk, and I found

out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and non fulfilling the obligations giving to

you in respect to your payment from the bank, remember this is not CREDIT CARD the card have already loaded with your

approved payment amount in to the ATM CARD.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards
Moses

Header:

Return-Path: <dmanagementoffice@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmbeneficiary.nig@live.com
From: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION <dmanagementoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 07:00:17 -0800
Message-ID: <CAM+_K6m0xr7rAOtXgJAzO9DitsvO8gb-k6y4ZnDZ5i5YrZpAig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.