Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrwilliamsron@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrwilliamsron@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:19 pm

COMPENSATION BENEFIT
People
UNITED NATIONS <mrwilliamsron@yahoo.com> Today at 10:29
Message body
UNITED NATIONS 2017 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS
SCAMMED VICTIMS.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary

Sir,

This is to bring to your notice following the memorandum of understanding signed in line with the US Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson in ensuring that most scam victims are compensated accordingly. We have been empowered to pay 100 affected victims the sum of US$2,500,000 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your compensations benefit.

On these faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last Government meetings held at London, United Kingdom, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the loss of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the World today. In other to retain the good image of the country, the British Prime Minister is now paying 100 victims of this operators US$2,500,000 each in accordance with recommendations, due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems, the payments are to be paid by the National Westminster Bank as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the UK Government .

Victims of inheritance funds and every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to change in Government policy and the Bank inefficiency, people involved in check, bank draft, similar scams, lottery, consignment scam and had lost their hard earned money in the past. We found your name in our list and this is the reason we are contacting you. Our investigation showed that you truly lost money to scammers in the past and your name had been approved as one of the beneficiaries.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 75 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 25 left to be paid the compensations of US$2,500,000 each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested in London, as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the Secret Intelligence Service and US Secret Service is already on trace of the criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

Your Compensation benefit will be send to you by aforementioned bank certified international ATM Card. You are required to send your contact information, telephone, mobile and official address for the receipt of the original copy of your payment ATM Card.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Williams Ron
Telephone: +447924339705, +447418467853
For United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres

Phones:
+447924339705
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

+447418467853
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrwilliamsron@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:21 pm

Recovery scam.

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION
WORLD FUND RECOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU
3 WHITEHALL COURT, LONDON SW1A 2EL, UNITED KINGDOM
TELEPHONE: +447452293325 (WhatsApp)

RE: YOUR FUND RECOVERY

Attention:

It will interest you to know that we have recovered an unpaid/unclaimed fund in your name and a mandate has been given to this office to ensure that this fund gets to you without further ado.

Note that a special payment arrangement has been made to release this fund to you by Bank Transfers, Diplomatic Delivery or alternatively you come in person to our office in London, United Kingdom to claim your long overdue Inheritance/contract fund.

Please confirm how you want your fund released to you and forward your contact information and valid ID.

Yours truly,

Mr. Williams Ron (Payment Director)
NB: Attached is my ID.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliamsron@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 12:01:24 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPvvB+hAZFQedHcdnmdd91DfBR+fqgkiVH1fhJStnqNgFPsuHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR RECOVERY FUND!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+447452293325
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

Fake document received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrwilliamsron@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:38 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrwilliamsron@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attention: xxx

Hello

Thank you very much for your response. After reading your message, I am pleased and realize that I have found a partner to work with. Our bank has a US Dollar correspondent bank in the USA and since the funds are in US Dollars the funds will be remitted to you in this way. I am entrusting you with these funds, to stand in as the next of kin, so it is a big leap of faith on my part.

I am the account manager for the late Mr. Peter xxx here at Resona Bank. As a result I know the ins and outs of his account. Based on your response I have now submitted your name as the next of kin to receive this fund, as inheritance proceeds.

I am now completing some necessary forms and it will take a couple of days for them to be processed. Please remember that this transaction remains between you and I only, and that your share of the money is 40% while the balance of 60% is my share.

I will contact you again when the paperwork is ready. After that, instructions will be given to Bank of America in New York, for the funds to be released to the account you provide. Please make sure to have your receiving bank account details ready for when it is needed.

Please confirm that you have received this email and if you have any questions.

Let's get this done.

Yours,
Mr. Williams Ron
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.