Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

william21sanko@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

william21sanko@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:24 pm

Scammer's email address.: william21sanko@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear Sir

Good Day and Thanks a lot for your mail and your interest in my proposal. On behalf of the Family and myself, we are very Glad to Work with you as our Most Respected Foreign Partner today and for Life . We Shall work with you in total Honesty and Transparency , And We Shall be very Delighted if you should reciprocate the Same to the entire Family .

Moreover , You shall be Entitled to 35% of the Total Sum ($6.8M) as our Partner once the Transaction is Fully Completed and The Fund Smoothly Moved to your Account - Country For Investment . Are You Comfortable with That ? We shall also be delighted to Invests our percentage in your Country with your Help and Supervision ; What are the investment opportunities in your Country ? We Shall Like to Invest into Real Estate and Agriculture ; What do you Say ? Kindly throw more Light on it .

The Transaction shall require you to come down to my country Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire to Release/ Clear the Consignment From the African Security and Finance Company where it's Currently Deposited , But All Depend on your Availability , If you Can't be able to come , We Shall go for Plane B ; That is ; Moving the Consignment Via Diplomatic Mean to your Country .

TO PROCEED , KINDLY SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION :

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR ADDRESS
3.YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE
4.PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR ID.

As soon as You Provide the Above Information , We Shall Proceed Immediately and Probably to Conclude under 14 Working days if should Cooperate accordingly . Attached Here is my ID And Deposit Cert. for your Perusal .

Regards,

Mr. William Sankoh
Address; Rue B45 Attor. Road
Cocody Abidjan Cote D'ivoire
+225 05 01 20 50 30

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: william21sanko@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Scammer's email address.: william21sanko@gmail.com

Content of the email.: DEAR SIR.

Good Day and Thanks for your Prompt Response and Forwarded information . Since you are unable to Come to my Country because of your Present situation ; That means You Shall Need a Resident International Attorney who shall Stand and Represent you over the Claim and Release of the Fund Deposited With AFRICAN SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY in a Metallic Trunk Box as Family Valuables for Foreign Investment , And shall stand for you Judiciary to legalize our Transaction Partnership .

To Proceed Further , Below is the LAWYER Contact ;

AGOGO CHAMBERS, ABIDJAN- COTE D'IVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON: BARRISTER SANGARI AGOGO
TEL/FAX: +225 05 45 96 38 85
EMAIL: agogochambers@lawyer.com
: agogo.chambers@hotmail.com

Kindly Contact the Above Lawyer to Represent you Over the Transaction ; Once you Contact Him , He Shall be in Charge of Release Claim of the Consignment Box and also arrange for the Transfer of the Fund to your Country for Investment . Also Update me as soon as you contact The Lawyer . I Have also attached here a copy of the Deposit Certificate and my Identity. When contacting the Lawyer , Kindly Contact him with a Copy of the Deposit Certificate for Verifications .

Have a Nice Day .

Mr. Williams Sankoh
+225 05 01 20 50 30

Phone: +2250501205030
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: william21sanko@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:31 pm

Scammer's email address.: agogochambers@lawyer.com

Content of the email.: DEAR MR xxx

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL REQUESTING FOR OUR LEGAL SERVICES TO REPRESENT YOU ON THE TRANSFER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED FUND OF $6,800.000 USD WITH AFRICAN SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY COTE D'IVOIRE DEPOSITED IN A METALLIC TRUNK BOX AS FAMILY VALUABLES .

WE HAVE GONE TO AFRICAN SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY AND ALSO CONTACTED MR.WILLIAMS SANKOH TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THE EXISTENCE OF THE SAID FUND . WE ALSO ACCEPT TO WORK FOR YOU OVER YOUR REQUEST ; BUT TO PROCEED FURTHER WITH YOUR REQUEST , YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ( $2,000) CONSULTATION AND MOBILIZATION FEE .

KINDLY SEND THE CONSULTATION AND MOBILIZATION FEE ON THE BELOW INFORMATION :

NAME :AMADI
SURNAME : COLLINS CHINWENDU
ADDRESS : Avenue Jk. Blohorn ,
01 B.P. 176 , Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire .

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT , WE SHALL PROCEED FORWARD WITH YOUR INVESTMENT FUND TRANSFER .

REGARDS.

AGOGO
+225 05 45 96 38 85

Phone: +2250545963885
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.